Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
There was some spoiler-ish on TBP Official Group on Facebook in which it was said that Kiya was singing "Sajna Aa Bhi Jaa" from Waisa Bhi Hota Hai Part II (movie). But if she drinks that water and her voice goes bad, that means she won't be able to sing.

So, what if Kiya is the visual and Panchi sings from behind the stage? The promotions for the Opening Ceremony are in full swing! They can't just change the singer at the last moment! Kiya has to be on the stage! But just imagine, Panchi sings and Kiya only lip-syncs! OMG! I hope that's the case! And either RV is the one who makes her do it or he realizes that it's Panchi's voice! OMG! A backstage RaHi moment! UFF! The song is meant for RaHi yaar! Please! God! I hope it's true!!!!!!!!!!! I'd die! Day Dreaming

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4lyfHarshIkaZaYaxoxtenzingchodenswaron19Adry-Alia-keshiyakrazy4KDFieryLioness..Serendipity....Amina....-Ayesshhaa-..BrashCandyNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lightbulb!!! :O" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Nice idea but i want option 1 Rv can tell Panchi to sing what can i do i'm biased towards Kiyara either we will get a Rahi/Kiyara scene <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Serendipity..spicySugar....DamonCrazy..

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Babydoll..

Nice idea but i want option 1 Rv can tell Panchi to sing what can i do i'm biased towards Kiyara either we will get a Rahi/Kiyara scene <3

I don't mind! I just want Panchi to sing this song!!!!!! Please! I'm dieing for a good RaHi moment! Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Serendipity..BrashCandy

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Maisyyy!!! I HOPE I PRAY that THIS very thing happens! PLEASE GOD, PLEEEASE! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Serendipity..spicySugar..Nikki_Titli

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
CHOCS!!!!! PLEASE!! YES!!! I PRAY THAT IT HAPPENS!!! it is sooo needed for me to have my faith restored but I am not hoping much :( cvs are biased :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Serendipity..

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
that wud be fab. . . Oh I so hope it happensBig smile

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_violet

that wud be fab. . . Oh I so hope it happensBig smile

hehehe, fingers crossed :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Serendipity..

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

CHOCS!!!!! PLEASE!! YES!!! I PRAY THAT IT HAPPENS!!! it is sooo needed for me to have my faith restored but I am not hoping much :( cvs are biased :(

I NEED MY RAHI BAAACK! Cry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.