Fan Fictions

You+Me=Kiss Of Disaster |Thread I-Complete| (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 110

Crazy_1001

Goldie

Crazy_1001

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Im in! I've been meaning to update my IPKKND fan fiction selections :D 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..MorningStar..Dynamix215

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "You+Me=Kiss Of Disaster |Thread I-Complete| (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Interesting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..MorningStar..Dynamix215

LaxshaLOVEArshi

IF-Sizzlerz

LaxshaLOVEArshi

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Soo excited yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..MorningStar..

Lil_Miss_Crazy

Goldie

Lil_Miss_Crazy

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
KHA HO AP DI... ???????

Update soon... WAITING!!!!! 

Edited by arshioholic - 15 November 2012 at 1:29pm

..MorningStar..

IF-Dazzler

..MorningStar..

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Chapter 1 - Ashes:What Remains

Arnav was exhausted. What was happening with his life?

His brother Aakash seemed so cut off and into himself for the last few days...

Di was recovering from the shock of her first miscarriage...He knew Jijaji was there for Di, but it was still so confusing...

He looked out of his cabin, his mind deep in thought as he stared at nothing, and absent-mindedly fingered the paper-weight under his hand. He looked at it, and sighed. The crystals in it had unsettled themselves due to his push.

She would have loved it... He froze. Where had She come from all of a sudden? He shook Her thoughts away...

His mind had still somehow not registered that she had left him...After all these years, he still remembered her...Her piercing hazel eyes her silky hair...It was all so vivid...So vivid that he could almost feel her hair in his fingers... But fate...Fate had played games... She was gone...Far away, beyond his reach...

He screamed in frustration, knocked aside the paper-weight, causing it to shatter into pieces. Why was he remembering her now?

It was over!

She wasn't coming back!

No, She was gone forever...She was and would always be the first and last person he would give his heart to...

He grabbed his keys and stormed out of his office. He revved up the engine, and drove recklessly, towards nowhere, unconscious of where his mind was leading him...

It was almost evening when he realized he was at the bridge.

He looked at the waters and closed his eyes. It calmed him...

Water always made him feel her presence... Though he knew it was impossible,He wished whole-heartedly for one more glimpse of her.

He sighed, and opened his eyes to see a lone figure standing on the railing of the bridge, with her hair billowing behind her. Without even wasting a second, he reached her just in time to grab her waist before she could fall.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?"  He screamed at her.

She looked up and He saw beautiful hazel eyes filled to the brim with tears and pain, and did not realize that his wish had just been fulfilled.

~~~

Khushi stared at her sister, Payal, lying there on the bed with just an ounce of life left in her. What had happened, She did not have any knowledge... The doctor's words of comfort breezed past her ears. She felt shallow and the hospital room made her claustrophobic...Suffocated.

Why does She have to suffer a heart break always?

Why is it that fate always is playing games with Her?

Why is that She cant live normally like other people?

There were so many questions but no one to answer them.

She was all alone in this cruel world.

Suddenly, She couldn't take it anymore. She ran out of the room, and out of the hospital. She ran through the dark streets, ignoring the calls of her chauffeur. She stopped at the start of the bridge,in front of the sea and began to take in staggered breaths. She inhaled deeply and looked out into the pale shimmering night water, lit up softly with the moonbeams.

Why did everything she loved leave her?

Why was everything she was attached to,taken away from her...

First her parents...Their death...She did not want to think about it...

Then He broke his promise...It'd been so long since she'd thought of Him... She had given love a second chance, but He had left her too...

All she had, was Payal Di, and now she was gone too...She had nothing to live for. No reason to breathe anymore...

Building a resolute command over her mind, She mentally prepared herself for her end...

She climbed the barrier on the bridge after slipping of her shoes and stood there, letting the wind caress her hair one last time...

She closed her eyes one last time,took a deep breath and put forth her right foot and as she let herself free-fall down.

She waited for the harsh coldness of the seemingly pretty waters, but it never came.

Instead, she felt a pair of strong arms grab her waist and pull her back, knocking the wind out of her.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?" She heard an agitated voice yell at her and turned to look into molten chocolate eyes.

Her temper flared. "Let me die!I don't want to live!!" She said, pushing him off of herself and running to the railing again.

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her, making her crash in to his chest. "What about your family! You can't be doi-"

She screamed while jerking his hand away, "Family? I have no family! They are all DEAD! Now my Di is almost gone too! I have no bloody reason to live! Let. Me. Go.!"

She started hitting him with her free hand amidst broken sobs.

He did not let her out of his strong grasp.

When the struggle seemed futile,She slowly gave way to her fatigue and fell unconscious in his arms.

If She would have been conscious,She surely would have heard his heart beat in sync with Her's.

If She would have been conscious,She would have seen a reflection of her own broken soul.

Next Update: 19th November 2012

Next-Chapter 2-Hopeful Snowflake

Edited by morning_star - 17 December 2012 at 9:25am

The following 182 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21Shini.Shiva86Rain_dropsonson126chilliesfurjadthepelicanally909495633101suganya91lovebadhanaayushikumarsangeeta230811reena1146tomchi94siddhanandamjesnilob.subhashiniumavieLakshmiNPDuumpsPotatoefreakGr8tymskasya123tracy1191.jalsham24pmohini1kashevlilyattitudeMySarunMaankigopiMadhuzoyadarkroseFarighInsanchahat128shreyasoniakria19961RudraniAtyaypri3lovesrilathasurvi678Barunsanaya10esmeralda111barunxoxoArshiluvu27asrkkg1ayeshasadshona231289Mahrin17478bhuviikamtokdinTamaruninaraj1priyamittalarshi_sonavrinda725spunk22nissoArShiFever.kshubhangizayana123megh.arhiReader_HobbyAneesahJabeenSim96taani16izzy0502reshmimohanswat.gKtotheMashi.1jessjazzarnavandkhushi1_Roka_anjusr06MyAnastasia18apoorvaarnavSrivi01dididumbCrazy_1001fatima2603wildandsweetLalaland222Shweta1691-Siaa-msrenjiniarniepervaizarnavbarunvirmanforeverprabha75rati123Orion_NParu_chinnuvyassaavan_loversabz105ParamjitsmanlakshyaNktseshatreehira2050moonlight2630arhi101bridgeofdreamsRhysenn---Sonia---aycma98nazibahwonderblakeroshaanmoomin4455swatim318claireDDtanviaAmanda.Limkamalapushpavaishuushagun05fleursbhadraprasadA.HajnalEnchantress--Sarunholic--arshy4evergangsusushnakushigowdaShru9tinannavDivyahetsmilli..ashiya..Javeria3991sruthickArshifan4lifedeeswarnashree10sana11fffan123Sona257riafnasnoopy84-Sanj-meniranjana00ayshaomarcaskerGurmeet4DrashtiAmti4ubhaktiiiangeldream14zafifrenzyydivvkangullgrl91melonieEthereal-Path-afsha--CuteDarling-flowers4utinselfreya123LaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..Baki-Xpress-rkapoor1382Angel13GayuArnavajoopSuchi.RclarissajohnASR6262seeta_naipsnoclapspleasePreet.Kc_Maggie_pup03Nichusschavvi16-Mrinalini-mishti_17

Lil_Miss_Crazy

Goldie

Lil_Miss_Crazy

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
res

I made it ...   

CHAP 1 COMMENT 1 Res 1... 

amzy ...sabah di has already suffered from my mad comments now its your turn 

OMG OMG... it ended.. di its isnt fare .. mujhe sochna ka time bhi nahi mila i was stuck to my screen full time...  

it was just hash..  so perfect ...   I mean there first meet ... was so unreal and a aw.. though dono ki band baji padi hai coz of troubles in there life .. 

Oh wait ... Arnav said she left and Khushi is saying He broke the promise ??? 

phele hi update mai itna suspense.. I m so so so eager to read further... 

what will happen then she will open her eyes... will she regret or they will have a rabba ve ??????????

awesome update ...

cheers to the update ... 

Edited by arshioholic - 15 November 2012 at 2:14pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

barunxoxosabz105chinnuvyasvaishuuwonderblake..MorningStar..Dynamix215Angel13Nichuss

Dynamix215

IF-Dazzler

Dynamix215

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshioholic

res

I made it ...   

CHAP 1 COMMENT 1 Res 1... 

amzy sabah di has already suffered from my mad comments now its your turn 

OMG OMG... its ended.. di its isnt fare .. mujhe sochna ka tiem bhi nahi mila i was stuck to my screen full time...  

it was just hash..  so perfect ...   I mean there first met ... was so unreal and a aw.. though dono ki band baji padi hai coz of troubles in there life .. 

Oh wait ... Arnav said she left and Khushi is saying He broke the promise ??? 

phele hi update mai itna suspense.. I m so so so eager to read further... 

what will happen then she will open her eyes... will she regret or they will have a rabba ve ??????????

awesome update ...

cheers to the update ... 

ur comments are SO ADORABLE <3
nd yeahh... u see kya hota hai :D 3:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chinnuvyasLil_Miss_Crazy..MorningStar..

Lil_Miss_Crazy

Goldie

Lil_Miss_Crazy

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
but it has horrible mistakes.. i just edited...  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..MorningStar..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top