Fan Fictions

You+Me=Kiss Of Disaster |Thread I-Complete| (Page 74)

Post Reply New Post

Page 74 of 110

-Sanj-

IF-Rockerz

-Sanj-

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Awsome Update...Loved it

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "You+Me=Kiss Of Disaster |Thread I-Complete| (Page 74)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shagun05

IF-Dazzler

shagun05

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
nice

arhi101

IF-Dazzler

arhi101

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
loved the update
awesome awesome awesome
continue soon
thanx for the pm

-.Pari.-

IF-Dazzler

-.Pari.-

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Awsome Update!

Loved it ... Its getiing so interesting!

Update soon! Cant wait to read the next chapter!

Zarahatke

IF-Dazzler

Zarahatke

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Very nice

..MorningStar..

IF-Dazzler

..MorningStar..

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Arnav's POV- Blood Red.

Khushi's POV- Royal Blue.

Aakash's POV- Dark Green.

Anjali's POV- Deep Purple.

Payal's POV- Baby Pink.

Chapter 6- Fire Of Familiarity

Anjali cautiously looked around, and dialed the number again.

Why wasn't Payal picking up?! Was She alright?

Anjali paced nervously up and down the room and was suddenly pulled into a familiar embrace.

"Rani Sahiba, Why do You look so worried..."

Anjali sighed. "Shyamji, Payal is not receiving the call for the last few days..."

Shyam sighed, and holding Anjali's shoulder, guided her to the bed and made her sit. "Rani Sahiba, I think it is high time you tell both Arnav and Khushi the truth..."

"But Shyamji-"

Shyam cut her off. "You won't be able to hide this for long... When it comes out, You and Payal will end up hurting the siblings you have tried so hard to protect...Now let's go. We have an inauguration party to attend to."

~~~

Arnav Malik.

Is there any specific reason why I am remembering you more than usual these days?...Khushi thought.

She turned to her closet. Today was the inauguration day and it was a big day for her.

She wished Arnav was there with her...

Well, The least She could do to feel his presence, was wear this... She took out satin red tube gown, with off-shoulder sleeves. An off-white ribbon clung to its waist line loosely and a transparent glittery material was draped elegantly below the torso of the dress.

Red.

Her Arnav's favorite color...

~~~

Arnav took out a dark green shirt, and wore a black suit and black tie over.

Today was a special day...

And He somehow wished Khushi was with Him to witness it.

So he wore green.

His Khushi's favorite color...

~~~

[In Comatose state]

I could hear Aakash saying that his Bhai, Arnav Singh Raizada had struck a deal with my little Sister, and He was leaving for the inauguration in an hour...

My little sister, who did not know of His existence...My little sister, who was in love with Him.

I wanted to get up, and tell Her everything. But my body felt like lead...Too heavy.

All I could do, was shed tears.

Tears that held happiness at Aakash's words...At the thought of our wedding...At the thought of meeting a family I already knew...

Tears that held sorrow at Khushi's words... At her pain.

I did not know Arnav meant so much to her.

Neither did Anju... 

Anju! Oh Lord! She would see Khushi! I need to tell her! She must be worried! She may even jump to the wrong conclusions...!

I even need to tell her that Chauhan was on our track...! That it was only a matter of time before He would find Khushi!

I felt Aakash's warm hand intertwined with mine. "Payal, Please get up. I can't see you like this..." his voice begged.

I wish I could Aakash...! I cried out silently.

I was trying...But nothing seemed to work...!

~~~

Aakash sighed. Nothing seemed to be working.

Didn't Payal want to live? Why wasn't she responding...! He was scared...What if...! No! He wouldn't think about it.

He kissed Payal's forehead and bid her goodbye and left for the inaugural party, where He knew Klutzo would be fuming...

Not only was He late, He was sure Bhai also would be late.

And there was also the fact that Klutzo would find out he was a Raizada...He hoped that she wouldn't blurt out about Payal, by calling him 'Jiju'...

Now wasn't the right time for his family to know...not with Payal in such a state.

He had told her he was Aakash Singh...He had left out the Raizada part on purpose, not wanting His surname to interfere in everything in his life...

~~~

Khushi waited outside for her 'Very Punctual' Partner, the Lord of Arrogance, Arnav Singh Raizada.

He was late! She thought.

He was supposed to arrive half an hour BEFORE the party started and not half an hour AFTER.

Maybe he heard her wrong...Obviously, Mr-So-Full-Of-Himself must have been a bit too busy...!

She politely greeted all the business delegates, looking at the door from time to time.

At her 100th look out or so, She saw a pretty woman in her early 30s walking arm in arm with a Man, followed by an elegant old woman and then...The Great Lord Arrogance himself!

So he was with his family... He was followed by someone else, but before she could see who He was, some other guest called to her.

After exchanging a polite conversation, She looked around for Arnav.

He was waiting for her to finish the conversation, and was looking at her by the time She turned.

He was standing against a pillar, with arms folded across his chest and that was when she observed him.

He, though she hated to admit it, DID look quiet handsome.

And what was more, he had worn her favorite color!

And suddenly, she was reminded her of her 'Arnav'.

They shared a momentary eye-lock. For a moment, She thought she was looking into her Arnav's eyes.

Arnav looked away, and nodded at her and said something to his family.

~~~

The minute He walked in, he had seen Khushi in that red dress, his favorite color and He felt stunned.

She was talking, gesturing with her hands a lot...Just like his 'Khushi'.

He saw her ending her conversation with some bald-headed guy.

She looked at him, straight into his eyes, and for a moment he thought he was looking into his Khushi's eyes...Dazed, He looked away and then turned to his family.

"Nani, Di, Jijaji and Akash. I will introduce you to Miss Kapoor", He said and turned towards Khushi.

From the corner of his eyes, He saw Aakash getting fidgety.

Perplexed, He took his family to Khushi.

"Good Evening Miss Kapoor", He greeted her.

~~~

Good Evening indeed, Mr Raizada!...Khushi thought.

"Oh, Hello Mr Raizada. You should not have bothered to come SO early" She said too sweetly.

He narrowed his eyes at her.

Choosing to ignore her comment, he went ahead with the introductions. "Miss Kapoor, this is Anjali Jha, my elder sister and Shyam Jha, Her Husband. This is my Nani, Devyani Singh Raizada and my cousin brother Aakash Singh Raizada."

Khushi looked at them for a second, and then smiled at each one of them as Arnav continued with "And meet Khushi Kapoor, Nani, Di, Jijaji and Aakash."

Just then, Arnav's attention was needed to one of the guests and while Arnav talked with him, Khushi's turned to look at Aakash, not noticing the frozen smiles of Shyam, Anjali and Nani. Her eyes widened with shock as she recognized Aakash. "J-Jij"

Akash was frantically nodding his head from behind Nani and mouthing 'no' 'no' and pointing to his family.

Khushi got the message, and just smiled at him.

Her sweet Jiju was Lord Arrogance's brother?

Unbelievable!

And Anjali Jha looked strangely familiar...

Shrugging, She decided that maybe she'd seen her in a magazine...Afterall, she was Arnav Singh Raizada's sister...

~~~

Anjali was shocked.

She exchanged a worried glanced with Nani and Shyam.

Khushi Kapoor?

Formerly, Khushi GUPTA whom Arnav presumed to be dead?

Who presumed ARNAV to be dead?

Oh God, it won't be long before they recognise each other!!!

~~~

As Arnav talked to the guest, in his peripheral vision, He saw Khushi stuttering "J-Jij-" at Akash, who was continuously pointing at his family and shaking his head.

Getting over the shocked look, Khushi smiled at Aakash, giving him a puzzled look, to which Aakash nodded once in return.

What in the world was happening?!

Please Note:

1]Payal & Anjali are in contact with each other all these years but are hiding this truth from their own siblings.Reason: Twisted Mystery Coming Up!

2]Aakash knows nothing about Payal's past.

The following 150 member(s) liked the above post:

anaviabhiShini.Shiva86Rain_dropsmritigemipkndFanthepelicansuganya91Blozamreena1146tomchi94jesnilob.subhashiniAdventurousak07sangeethbalaammuiGr8tymskasya123tracy1191sweetfairy007newfoundlovesham24kp123lilyattitudejoa123SilvergirlcrazyweirdMySarunvini96Lalaland222Atyaypri3loveshreyasoniachahat128kitten80Manitaaaanchal11esmeralda111IamyselfMahrin17478shona231289ayeshasadbarunxoxoasrkkg1bhuviiStimmyDhruvi2608vrinda725Venicestar88TamaruBhavz21_ArShispunk22nissoRealityTruthkshubhangimegh.arhiReader_Hobbypokemonianizzy0502sadianabiltaani16Polkadots78AneesahJabeenAbdulloveIPKKNDreshmimohanzeediaswat.gCrazy_1001anjusr06darya20kajolkonnafatima2603wildandsweetarnavbarunanarshividya.sanjayrati123Paru_Removedmemories_imsaavan_loverseshatreehira2050smanbhavnaharcha2810aycma98roshaansegadbridgeofdreamsRhysennArHiLover-xarunsunita_gmswatim318tanviafleursAmanda.Lim..Sruthi..Shru9tikamalapushpasushnakushigowdagangsusmilliEnchantress--Sarunholic--arshy4evertashi26Izabellaaaamissmkme.ashiyapup03deeswarnaSkiransruthickseeta_naipssana11balsimransobtidiyadivyafffan123bhaktiiizafiGurmeet4Drashtimeniranjana00frenzyySona257phillips_2909riafnasnoopy84caskerMISTIEayshaomarnewmoon2011Amti4usonia_92Ethereal-Path-afsha-flowers4u-CuteDarling-tinsel-Xpress-Suchi.R-Mrinalini-Dee_JAngel13Preet.Kcchavvi16Nichussmishti_17.-Nikki-.

Venicestar88

Venicestar88

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
RES
awww...the really miss each other!! i wonder what will happen when they finally recognise each other?! And Anjali an Payal trying to protect hem? who is after Khushi ans why... so many mysteries... interesting! look forward to the next one :) 

thanks for the PM!

Edited by lakharnshi88 - 22 December 2012 at 5:16pm

izzy0502

Goldie

izzy0502

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
res

Post Reply New Post

Go to top