Fan Fictions

You+Me=Kiss Of Disaster |Thread I-Complete| (Page 65)

Post Reply New Post

Page 65 of 110

..MorningStar..

IF-Dazzler

..MorningStar..

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

P.P.S- This Update is not in anyone's POV so
Blue Font means Khushi's thoughts, Red Font means Arnav's thoughts and Dark Green means Aakash's thoughts.

Italics
means flashback

Chapter 5- Raining Emotions

"Mr.Raizada...Can You please accommodate Your self in one of the seats so that We can begin." Khushi said in a very business-like tone.

Having the rival party on home-ground sure has its perks.

"Lets just start over with the merger details...AR Fashions and FuzeON Fashions is about to be merged in to a joint venture.We have to organize the Merger day with our respective Board of
Directors and then arrange for the tender shares." Arnav declared while typing on his laptop.

God! Only He can treat that Laptop with equal arrogance and business-like attitude.

"OK...Fine.That will take up to 4 days.We should keep the inauguration day on the 10th of this month then.Do pitch in your ideas about the merged names then?" Khushi said totally bored out of her wits.

"AR Designs and FuzeOn Designs can become AR-Fuze Designs." Arnav declared arrogantly.

"No...I disagree.The word Fuze has to come first...It will be Fuze-AR Designs and We have a deal." Khushi said abruptly standing up and thrusting her hand forward.

Professionalism!!

~~~
"Okay...But still I have to talk about the deal with my Board of Directors...We can settle the deal on the Merger Day and then decide on the inauguration thing." Arnav said while getting up and gripping Khushi's hand firmly in his.

His eyes fell on the base line of Khushi's neck which was cradling the chain.

Arnav's gasp was the testament to the fact that He remembered this to be the same chain He had gifted His "Khushi".

'Get a grip Arnav.'

This was not "His Khushi".

She was Khushi 'Kapoor' not Khushi 'Gupta'.

And there are millions of such chains with a heart and a key as a pendant.

"See You at the 4th of this month then." Arnav said stiffly and left the office.

~~~

God! Give Me the Power to stand up to this Lord Arrogance Raizada.

Khushi's eyes fell on the AR Designs Logo.

Even his Logo screams ARROGANCE!

Khushi picked up the papers and walked out towards Lavanya's desk.

"Lav... Just tell Ramu to make copies of these Deal papers enough for all the Board of Directors." Khushi said while placing the merger sheets on Lavanya's desk.

"Okay Khushi...Ramu is tending to the plants right now...after He is done..I will put Him to this job." Lavanya said pointing to Ramu who was tending to Khushi's rose garden.

It was a crisp Sunday afternoon.

The sun was peeking in through the clouds.

Arnav was working on his plants.

"Arnav...What are You planting today?" Khushi
said while peering closely at Arnav's small garden.

"I am planting roses today...Yellow colored ones." Arnav said showing Her the packet of seeds.

"Arnav...Can You plant Red roses also...For Me." Khushi cooed suddenly taking interest in the garden.

"Of course.Do you have to ask...We are Best Friends Forever." Arnav said side-hugging Khushi.

"Khushi..!!" Lavanya 's scream disturbed Khushi's thoughts and Khushi had a feeling that it was not for the first time Lavanya  was screaming.

"Uh..Huh...I am Sorry Lav...You were saying something?" Khushi said while looking dazed.

"I was saying that while You were in the meeting with Mr.Raizada...Aakash called asking for You.He said Your number is not in network."
Lavanya said while studying her nails.

"Oh..Ok...He must be with Jiji right now...I will just leave for the Hospital." Khushi said while walking outside in to the foyer of the Office building.

~~~

Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Why do I feel that You are around Me even though you are not?

Why do I feel your calming presence?

Arnav removed the little Friendship Band that Khushi had gifted Him and fingered the words "Together Forever".

How Ironical!

But still the bracelet was always lucky for Him in every deal He finalized just like today.

Khushi Kumari Gupta was his lucky mascot.

~~~

"Jiju, I am very Sorry...I had this meeting with the owner of AR Designs...I just could not come early." Khushi said while She entered in a whoosh.

Aakash, who was sitting by Payal's bedside holding her hand in His, stood up looking stunned.

"You had a meeting with the Owner of AR Designs???" Aakash said looking visibly stunned.

"Yeah...Just a merger deal. Why? Is something wrong?" Khushi said caressing Payal's hair smoothly.

"Nuh..Uh..I was thinking that now that You are Here...Can I go Home for sometime?" Aakash said in a very hurried voice.

"Oh..I am Sorry.I did not think about your rest at all Jiju...You Love Jiji that much right?" Khushi said indicating towards Payal's invalid body with wide eyes.

"I don't Love Payal that much...I Love Payal the most in the whole world." Aakash said bending forward and kissing Payal's forehead deeply.

Khushi walked Aakash towards the door and said, "Thank Jiju...You really make Love seem the most wonderful thing in this world."

~~~

Klutzo just had a meeting with my Bhai ???

Oh God...What a mess.

I need to get to the depth of this matter as soon as possible.

After all, I have a promise to complete for Payal.

I have to bring Payal Home to meet My family as soon as She gets well.

"Aakash...Look at the time..Where were You loitering around this late?" A worried looking Anjali opened the door.

"Sorry Di...Had gone to visit a Friend." Aakash excused leaving out the "Friend's" name.

"That's okay...Even Arnav has not come Home yet..You go freshen up.I will serve the Dinner. Maybe Arnav will arrive by that time." Anjali said while walking towards the kitchen.

"Di..Do You have Bhai's new office's number.?" Aakash questioned.

"Yeah...Aakash.It is in my cell phone..Just check the recent calls." Anjali's voice traveled from the kitchen.

Aakash picked up the phone and scrolled the Recent Calls list.

PG!

5 calls.

This number sounds familiar.

Oh No...This number is Payal's.!!!

How did Di know Payal???

Were Di and Payal in contact all these days?

"Aakash...What happened? Did you get Arnav's number?" Anjali said while bringing out a bowl from the kitchen.

"Uh..Huh..Yes...I did." Aakash lied hurriedly closing the list.

I have to ask Di to shed light on the whole situation.

I have to do this for Payal.

~~~

"Payal Di...You know looking at Aakash Jiju care for You really reminds Me of Arnav..." Khushi whispered looking at Payal's calm face.

"Wish Arnav was near Me as well..I would not feel as lonely."

A lone tear rolled down Khushi's face remembering Arnav's last days with Her.

The way Arnav cared for Khushi...The way Arnav and Khushi fought with each other..The way Arnav would bring Red roses for Khushi when She was sad...And how Khushi would take sticky Jalebis for Arnav when He was upset.

"I Think I did fall in Love with Arnav." Khushi whispered not noticing a lone tear rolling down Her invalid Sister's eye.

Next Update: 21st December 2012

Edited by morning_star - 16 December 2012 at 10:58pm

The following 142 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna_mShini.Shiva86Rain_dropvanesha230hhqvthepelicansuganya91Blozamaayushikumarreena1146tomchi94b.subhashiniGr8tymskasya123sweetfairy007tracy1191mrignsham24newfoundlovelilyattitudecrazyweirdjoa123vini96MaankigopiMadhuchahat128Atyaykitten80Barunsanaya10barunxoxopri3loveasrkkg1bhuviiMahrin17478shona231289Dhruvi2608nissonehaswthrtkshubhangiVenicestar88Tamaruvrinda725arshi_sonaReader_Hobbysadianabiltaani16AneesahJabeenSim96pokemonianmegh.arhiAbdulloveIPKKNDreshmimohanswat.gzeediaCrazy_1001anjusr06Lalaland222wildandsweetfatima2603darya20PixieFlamearnavbarunParu_vidya.sanjayRemovedakshadsaavan_loversweetnonismanlakshyaNktseshatreehira2050arhi101aycma98coalfaxbridgeofdreamsarunsunita_gmsmiley-shineyTwilightHorizonRhysennbhavnahswatim318roshaanZarahatkesegadtanviaAmanda.Limfleurskamalapushpasushnakushigowda..Sruthi..Izabellaaaaarshy4ever-.Pari.-gangsumissmkEnchantresssmillime.ashiyaJaveria3991nirmal1992sruthickSkiranArshifan4lifedeeswarnashree10sana11riafnasnoopy84Sona257diyadivyafffan123zafibhaktiiifrenzyy-Sanj-caskerGurmeet4DrashtiMISTIEayshaomarmeniranjana00newmoon2011Amti4usonia_92Ethereal-Path-afsha-flowers4u-Xpress--Mrinalini-tinselSuchi.RLaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..Angel13seeta_naipsadithyanPreet.Kc1chillypup03Nichusschavvi16mishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "You+Me=Kiss Of Disaster |Thread I-Complete| (Page 65)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nichuss

IF-Stunnerz

Nichuss

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
coment later res

-------------------------

Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 74 me firsttt

------------------------------------------------------------------

kushi- and arnie going to merge company...

not recognising themselfConfused...

anji-payal...whts the mystery behind them,...

this story is a complicated oneShocked

waiting for further parts

Edited by Nichuss - 17 December 2012 at 2:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..MorningStar..

Amanda.Lim

IF-Dazzler

Amanda.Lim

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Well, it is Arrogant Singh Raizada she's dealing with..
She has to learn to expect the unexpected right??
Haha.. Thanks for the PM.. :D

bhuvii

bhuvii

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
aweee this update s so mixed oe feelings ...
i just love it ...

neenabinu

IF-Sizzlerz

neenabinu

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
wow...keep going

Izabellaaaa

IF-Dazzler

Izabellaaaa

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
intrstingEmbarrassed

Amti4u

IF-Rockerz

Amti4u

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
This is becoming more and more interesting..Loved it...

Dhruvi2608

Dhruvi2608

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
nice update... thanks for d pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top