Fan Fictions

You+Me=Kiss Of Disaster |Thread I-Complete| (Page 33)

Post Reply New Post

Page 33 of 110

Dynamix215

IF-Dazzler

Dynamix215

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Thanks guys!

Your comments mean a lot...!
Note coming up after Chapter 3

Edited by Dynamix215 - 21 November 2012 at 2:06pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

barunxoxoclaireDDbridgeofdreamsEnchantressmomo121Take_ThatriafnaPreet.KcASR6262-Xpress-clarissajohn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "You+Me=Kiss Of Disaster |Thread I-Complete| (Page 33)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..MorningStar..

IF-Dazzler

..MorningStar..

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Chapter 3- Burning Memories

"Di...You remember the time when We used to hide jalebis from Mom...And You used to take the blame for my mistakes...and the time We almost broke Happy Uncle's apartment window...Mom was so angry but yet again You saved me..." Khushi said while clutching Payal's hand in hers.

The doctor said that Di could hear but could not respond.

She just needed motivation to live.

Aakash Jiju must be on his way..

He loves Di a lot and will give her the much needed motivation.

"Klutzo..." Aakash Jiju's voice interrupted her thoughts and made Khushi turn around to witness a frantic looking Aakash entering the ward.

"Jiju..." Khushi whispered and ran to hug him while a few unshed tears started flowing down her cheeks.

"Everything will be alright..Klutzo...Payal is a survivor and She will survive if We give her our never-ending support..." Aakash Jiju said while caressing Khushi's hair and looking at Payal's closed eyes.

"Jiju..I dont know what to do...The Driver whose car crashed Di, called me up..And then I thought that the only person who has not deserted me has left me alone in this world." Khushi said, deciding not to tell about that suicide stunt of hers.

"Why did you not call me?..Klutzo...I was so terrified for these two days that Payal is not picking up her phone.Did You really think I am not worth it?" Aakash scolded Khushi who could not control her tears

"I dont know Jiju...I can't bear to see Di like this...I was afraid to call you after this incident.." Khushi said sobbing loudly.

"So you finally found me worth of your Di today?" Aakash questioned in an incredulous tone.

"The doctor said that Di needs motivation So I thought who better than..You.?" Khushi questioned while looking at Aakash.

"Of course...You know, I should not have left her alone...I even told her that I will walk her home..But No..She was adamant on walking home by herself." Aakash explained.

"Where were You guys the whole evening..the day before yesterday?" Khushi asked scrunching her nose.

"We..We..were on a date...the day before yesterday." Aakash said looking at the invalid Payal sleeping oblivious to her surroundings.

"Oooh...You were on a date huh? Do I see someone blushing there?" Khushi said looking at Payal's face even though She knew in her heart of hearts that her Di could not respond.

Khushi winked at Aakash indicating her plan to motivate Payal.

"Khushi...I am promising Payal in front of you..That I am going to marry her If and only If She decides to come back to me fast." Aakash declared.

Khushi squealed with happiness..."Di! Did You hear that?? Aakash Jiju will marry You if You come bac-..." Khushi's last word faltered as She remembered the comatose position her Sister was in now.

"Khushi what happened?" Aakash asked in concern.

"Nothing..You carry on..I will be right back.." Khushi said while walking out of the ward room.

Khushi could not show her Di how vulnerable She is to her pain.

She let a few uncontrolled tears slide down her face.

Aakash Jiju's marriage news is fantastic but It really hurts Khushi and reminds her of Him.

Where are You ...Arnav Malik?

Why did You leave me behind in this torturous world alone.?

That fateful car crash had destroyed everything for Khushi.

Why are You not here with Your Jalebi...?

Your Jalebi misses You..!

~~~
*CRASH*

That was the only sound that He remembered and she was gone.

His Jalebi had left him.

All because of his Dad.

His Father who had no time for his own family.

He was-

"Sir.." There was a loud knock on the door of his cabin breaking his chain of thoughts.

"Come In.." Arnav hollered.

Aman entered with a huge  stack of block files.

"Sir...You need to sign on the first pages of these files...Only Your initials will do..." Aman said and kept the stack on Arnav's desk.

"Anything Else?" Arnav commanded.

"Oh ...Yes..The merger deal AR Fashions  was negotiating with 'FuzeOn Fashions' is being agreed upon and is underway.Only the Owner's meeting is left." Aman said patiently.

"Okay..Then.Aman fix the meeting with the Owner of FuzeOn Fashions this weekend." Arnav ordered.

"Okay,Done Sir..Anything else?" Aman questioned.

"Yes..Send me a cup of sugar-free black coffee and cancel my meetings for today." Arnav said picking up a file from the stack.

"Sure sir." Aman said while closing the cabin door.

Where are You ...Khushi Kumari Gupta?

Why did You leave me behind in this torturous world alone.?

All this worldly successes are meaningless without Khushi.

Why are You not here with Your Arnav...?

Your Arnav misses You..!

Next Update : 24th November 2012

Next- Chapter 4- Fire & Ice

Note: Please give some thought to the Following Note too for further explanations

Edited by morning_star - 17 December 2012 at 9:31am

The following 157 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21Shini.Shiva86sonson126rachealvanesha230hhqvthepelican9495633101suganya91reena1146tomchi94then123b.subhashinikasya123sweetfairy007tracy1191mrigngenelia2sham24khusipraGunMkria1996pri3loveManitaabluewater07shona231289coolnidhivrinda725choochootrainasrkkg1bhuviiBarunsanaya10panckesmeralda111barunxoxojankisoni86Devilish.AngelFarighInsanmalosevini96MaankigopiMadhujoa123kshubhanginissoArShiFever.arshi_sonaTamarucrazy5ninaraj1Mahrin17478Sim96taani16izzy0502Reader_Hobbypokemonianmegh.arhisweetnonichinnuvyassaavan_loverakshadvidya.sanjayrati123Paru_dva2vrakajolkonnaanarshiOrion_NapoorvaarnavdididumbzeediaMyAnastasia18AneesahJabeenreshmimohanvaishuuswat.g...Penknife...darya20fatima2603arnavbarunarniepervaizLalaland222aycma98wonderblakesegadroshaanswatim318fleursshagun05sushnakushigowdagangsuAmanda.LimclaireDDplease6bridgeofdreamsRhysenn---Sonia---moonlight2630ArHiLover-xPriyyankaseshatreehira2050arhi101smanEnchantress-.Pari.-missmksmilli--Sarunholic--arshy4everbhadraprasadpup03me.ashiyaJaveria3991sonia_92newmoon2011meniranjana00Gurmeet4DrashticaskerAmti4uzafibhaktiiiangeldream14deeswarnasana11shree10Skiranmomo121Arshifan4lifesruthick..Enchantress..fffan123seeta_naipsdivvkhira_arniefrenzyyriafnaSona257snoopy84ASR6262Preet.KcSuchi.RBakiLaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..clarissajohnEthereal-Path-afsha-tinselflowers4u-CuteDarling--Xpress--Mrinalini-freya123mishti_17chavvi16Nichuss

Dynamix215

IF-Dazzler

Dynamix215

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
**NOTE TO ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS**

Hi Guys!
Well, lots of confusion I see... So here I am to clarify some of your doubts...SOME of them, mind you 3:)

1. Most FAQ: Why can't they recognise each other?
~Well people, it's been FIFTEEN years since they saw each other 
~They never had any kind of contact with ANYBODY that was related to the other.
~Secondly, you know, when you try VERY hard to forget someone whom you aren't seeing on a regular basis anyways, how hard IS it to forget that person?Set aside the filmy stuff like ONE TRUE LOVE and all, but think logically... FIFTEEN YEARS is a long time...
Well, they could see each others faces right? then how could they not recognise? 
~Arnav and khushi were 14 & 12 respectively when they got separated. Don't tell me that even after 15 Years people would look the same!Images fade, but memories live on right?
So thats why, they could not RECOGNISE each other, but could sense familiarity
~Those ages are old enough for feelings to develop ... Besides, if someone tries hard to push away memories, how hard is it?

2. They were committed?
~Well, no. Sort of... :) You will see later on.
~But the term 'Lovers' for a pair of teenagers is... well, TOO intense.

3. Regarding their Past/Separation:
~Their separation was NOT a blame-game thing. You will know soon enough.
~It is based on an MU, but not the kind we usually see.
~And in fact, if you read between the lines, there are subtle hints as to WHAT the MU was...So yeah. Go back and read
~AND they don't and WON'T hate each other cuz of their past, so...rest assured.

4. What happened to Payal:
You know now through BURNING MEMORIES 

5. How Akash-Payal met:
you will know in next update.

Star AND A POINT OF INFO: Akash does not know Khushi is related to his Bhai's past, and neither does Khushi know that Akash is related to Arnav's past.

Star REGARDING AGES: Arnav- 29 and Khushi- 27 ; Payal and Akash are both 28

Edited by Dynamix215 - 21 November 2012 at 2:49pm

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

tomchi94sweetfairy007sham24tracy1191aminakhanMaankigopiMadhuFairyAngel12barunxoxoayeshasadbhuviininaraj1vrinda725ArShiFever.Sim96swat.gMyAnastasia18dididumbParu_fatima2603wildandsweetchinnuvyasLalaland222bridgeofdreamswonderblakeroshaan..MorningStar..hira2050---Sonia---ArHiLover-xPriyyankaswatim318claireDDtanviaAmanda.Limshagun05fleursarshy4ever-.Pari.-Enchantresssmillime.ashiyaTake_Thatpup03..Enchantress..arpita20shree10deeswarnaseeta_naipscaskerfffan123Sona257frenzyybhaktiiiangeldream14riafnasnoopy84clarissajohn-Xpress--CuteDarling-noclapspleasePreet.Kcmishti_17chavvi16Nichuss

-.Pari.-

IF-Dazzler

-.Pari.-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys! Awsome update! Awww they miss each other so much! It really shows how storng their relationship is!
Well written! And thanks for clearing the doubts as well in the note!

Cant wait to read the next update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishuu

clarissajohn

IF-Sizzlerz

clarissajohn

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
confusion clear and now i can safely read next aprts. why are you making it smlla buig big updates dena

continue soon

vaishuu

..Enchantress..

IF-Rockerz

..Enchantress..

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
I am loving your ssHug
Cant wait for Arnav and Khushi to meet again and recognize eachother.Embarrassed
They are so in love...and I am happy that u are not going to write those typical MU's but something different.
Feeling sad for Payal's condition...hope she gets well soon.
Cant wait for the update.

Edited by nikita.nikz - 21 November 2012 at 11:06pm

vaishuu

Amti4u

IF-Rockerz

Amti4u

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
So, Khushii and Arnav are missing each other... That was fabulous...

Update soon

vaishuu

tanvia

IF-Dazzler

tanvia

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
fabulous update...awesome...story..update soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top