You+Me=Kiss Of Disaster |Thread I-Complete| - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
So fraught with emotion and turmoil!! Poor Khushi - so Payal has died...😭

I hope they heal each other - awesome start!
I am intrigued !! Too much suspense to handle .. their meeting was painful .. ðŸ˜’ 

Lovely update !! Can't wait for the next one ðŸ˜ƒ
                yeyyy u updated!!              !
n wow what a update!!! already it begins with so many intriguing things and so much mystery all around but who's complaining i love it
I love love love it... nowadays I m loving reading these intense genre... wish I cud write them too. *sigh* but it really feels great to read them. Continue soon
superb 1st part. simply loving it:)
nice .ss.update tooo
they both r same condition he thaught she left him and she thaught that he left her.both r broken heart
t pm m.
Awsome Update...like it...Khsuhi Sucide kar rahi thi aur Arnav ne use bacha liya...waiting for the next Update...thankis for the PM...
Wonderful chapter. Like it. Broken Raizada and Guptas... For her he is the one who broke promise and for him the girl never come back. Now they are together... Next chapter please come fast
I NEED A PM FOR THIS ASWEEELLL

Chapter 2 - Hopeful Snowflake

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*

Khushi's eyes fluttered open, and for a moment, She was confused.

Where was She?

She sat up and realized She was in the hospital.

And then it all came rushing through her mind...

Why was She still alive when She had no reason to live?!

That man who had caught her...There was something strange...He had that familiar smell around him.. Maybe she had been hallucinating..!?!

She sighed and tried to get off the bed when she heard "Ms Gupta, What are You doing? Are you alright?"

The nurse had entered the ward room with Khushi's lunch.

Khushi looked around for the man who had saved her, but he was nowhere to be seen.

"How did I-" Khushi questioned but was cut off by the nurse who was checking her temperature.

"You were brought in, pale and cold by a man who claims to have found you unconscious on the bridge."

Unconscious? She had been trying to SUICIDE!

Anyway, she was grateful to him for not telling the Doctor that she had been in an attempt to kill herself or else She would have to face severe consequences.

"Ah...Miss Gupta.I see You are awake..." The doctor said while entering the room.

Khushi groaned in frustration as She tried to prop herself against the back support.

"And Miss Gupta, Your Sister..." he said hesitantly.

Khushi looked up. "Yes,What about her?"

She was dead & gone, and all that was left was to hear about it...Khushi thought damply.

"Well, She is alive, but I am afraid She is in a comatose state...She can hear, but that is all..." The doctor said with a sad smile.

Suddenly, there seemed hope. "What? Then can she-"

"Yes, Ms Gupta. It is possible to awaken her, but she needs motivation. She needs to be shown some reason to live..."

Motivation...Khushi thought.

She knew exactly the person who could do that.

She took out her phone and dialed the number...

~~~

Arnav sat in his room and tried to remember her face, but was not able to.

He panicked! No! NO He could not forget her face! Suddenly, the woman's face came into his mind...The one he had saved.

That faint lavender-lemon smell that clung to her...He had just admitted her to the closest hospital and left...Should he go see how she was?

Maybe he could call and check? Maybe- Wait a minute! Why did he even care?!

He went to his cupboard, and pulled out a red box. He took out a bracelet carefully. It was metal and read 'Together Forever'. He held it in his palm, fingering it lightly, feeling the inscription inlaid inside- From Your Very Own Jalebi.

It calmed him down...as always. Slowly, he put it back in the box and hid it away.

Slowly, her face became clearer in his mind...

Relieved, he walked out of the room and was on his way downstairs.

Arnav saw Aakash pacing up and down in his room, looking agitated, mumbling to himself.

Arnav had had enough! He would go and talk to Akash RIGHT NOW!

He went in, and Aakash did not even as much as throw him a glance. He continued his continuous pacing.

Arnav caught Akash by the shoulder. "Aakash, what the hell?"

"Wh-What bhai?" Aakash stammered suddenly aware of Arnav's presence in the room.

"What the hell is wrong with you!"

"N-Nothing bhai-" he was cut off by the ring of his phone.

Aakash fumbled in his pocket and his eyes widened at the caller... He looked at Arnav pleadingly. "Bhai, I HAVE to take this."

Arnav tried peeking in from behind Aakash and saw the name of the caller, just a glimpse-

Klutzo.

What the-! Who the heck keeps a name like THAT!

"Hello?" Something in Akash's voice, made Arnav stop right there.

"Yeah, Kh-" Aakash stopped, looked up to see his brother standing at the doorway and Aakash was in no mood to give explanations right now.

Arnav noticed how Aakash let the name hang half-way through.What in the world was Aakash hiding!?!

"What? Oh no! It's totally my fault! I should not have let her go alone!" Aakash groaned. "Ok. Right then."

After disconnecting the phone, Aakash pocketed the phone and hastily taking the car keys with him, pushed past Arnav and walked out of the room leaving behind a stunned Arnav.

~~~

Khushi disconnected the phone after talking to her Jiju.

Well Aakash was not her Jiju yet.

It had initially been just to tease Di, but somehow, now she could not call him anything other than Jiju. It felt so wrong!

But talking to him made her feel better...Relief that she was not all alone in this battle.

It would be a matter of seconds before Jiju arrived.

She smiled a little...Klutzo, Jiju called her.

Due to her sheer recklessness in handling herself...!

He always said that someday, her prince will come and catch her every time she falls...!

Yeah..Where was my prince charming when I was going to end my life?

This rueful thought made her remember the Guy who saved her from ending her life.

Ah!...He is not my Prince Charming...My Prince Charming would never leave me and Go, which he HAD in fact...

She laughed bitterly... 'Prince Charming'...Her Prince was long gone...She had lost him forever fifteen years back...

She had given love one last chance after he had left, but now, She gave up... Gave up her search for love.

Because there was no such thing as love...Well, at least no such thing as lasting love...

Next Update: 22th November 2012

Next-Chapter 3- Burning Memories
Edited by morning_star - 11 years ago