Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

DO YOU GUYS EVER THOUGHT OF THIS (Page 7)

sman IF-Rockerz
sman
sman

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I knew something is wrong when we didnt get any SBB for last 1-2 months.. somethign was going on in sets

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

momb24Flora3333

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
 he stammer so much , he was so fine in interview 
Khushi_Sarun IF-Dazzler
Khushi_Sarun
Khushi_Sarun

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I dont believe in that crap interview m 100% sure dat it was just to ruin barun's image so dat fans will stop protesting but they dont know dat we csn see d truth in his eyes n we will support him no matter what... we will not let ipkknd run without barun... please guys we have to do this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flora3333

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

Originally posted by Flora3333

WE ARE NOT STOPPING THE PROTEST.
THAT'S IT.
IT'S FISHY THAT HE SOMETIMES SAYS HE'S LEAVING FOR HEALTH ISSUE,
SOMETIMES SAYS THAT HE WANTS TO SPEND TIME WITH WIFE!
IT'S ALL FISHY.
WE MUSTN'T STOP PROTESTING.
AT LEAST SHOW MUST END BEFORE HE LEAVES!

THE GUY CAN'T EVEN UTTER THE WORD QUIT, HE KEEPS SAYING BRAK, I FEEL SO SAD FOR HIM

BECAUSE UTTERING THAT WORD HURTS HIM!!!
HE FEELS GUILT AND PAIN AT THE SAME TIME!
BE SURE ABOUT THIS, HE NEVER WANTED TO QUIT.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkkndfan21* Unnati *

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I honestly don't know who to believe anymore. PH, Gul, Barun... everyone's playing a game with us. And that's the only truth that I know of.
PH: Lying? To be expected. Their rep is at stake after all!
Gul: Lying? Again, to be expected. Her career, the future of this show, how much money she makes... everything depends on what fans think of her.
Barun: Lying? Never. I had never ever ever anticipated this in my life. If Barun was telling the truth and he is truly leaving only because he wants to, I have to say, I've never been more disappointed. My heart literally broke when I heard Barun talking about how many hours he worked for IPK... Not because I felt sorry for him... but because i never anticipated that those words would come out of his mouth. Kiski zindagi me stress nahi hai? We all have our own kind of stress and no one can dispute this... some with family... others with work... whatever it may be, no one is living an aishon-aaram zindagi without their own share of problems. Yes. Barun has worked a lot of hours. And I truly respect him for that. But the thing is, almost every single telly star and bolly star works the same shifts. They don't all quit, do they? And he is not working the shifts for nothing. He is getting paid a lot for his efforts, which he definately deserves. Whether it be doing IPK, or the movie... both were his own decisions were they not? In fact, going into this type of line itself was his idea. No one forced... And he knew what he was in for.
And if nothing else, life has taught me this much: When committments are made, you STICK by THEM! So if Barun is truly leaving only because he wants to, I will never agree with his decision. But again, it is not my decision to make. And if he doesn't choose to stick by his fans, I will Stick by him... And I WILL support him in his decision.
But if this was really the case, I still wouldn't be angry at Barun... only thoroughly hurt...

And if it isn't the case... if there is something else going on off screen, which I feel there is, then I'm just plain disgusted, period.

viv04 Senior Member
viv04
viv04

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Professionally nobody is a fool to criticize their previous boss, employer or senior colleague and BS would have never done that. It's common practice to be thankful as you get the opportunity, refine skills, earn recognition, need recommendation in future or even work with them in future and BS would have done that happily.

However, this interview was nothing about common courtesy. It was clearly prefabricated. It was shoved down BS' throat and he was forced to spit out the same. Each line was in favor of saving Gul's public face and Maligning BS. Day by day storyline has been getting boring for viewers, obviously it's not challenging for the actor. The way Gul handled this interview is highly unprofessional, actually tyrannical.

Edited by viv04 - 13 November 2012 at 1:30pm

momb24

arshi_rox Senior Member
arshi_rox
arshi_rox

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
thnx for the post.. just want the happy ending
-nrityanjali- IF-Dazzler
-nrityanjali-
-nrityanjali-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Honestly, I don't see the value in pointing fingers. Whether or not it's Gul's fault, whether or not it's the PH's fault, at the end of the day, we're left with just a hope that Barun won't turn his indefinite leave into a official "I quit completely".

And yes, if Barun is replaced as ASR, I will stop watching the show the MINUTE that happens. I LOVE Sanaya, and I will follow her career after IPKKND, but seriously, if SP thinks that it can make us happy with a new ASR, here's my message: NO. ASR is NEVER anyone BUT Barun Sobti, and NEVER WILL BE anyone BUT Barun Sobti. And the minute the new replacement comes (if that happens) IPKKND will be over for me. I will continue to be a fan of BOTH Barun & Sanaya and watch their future works (They are brilliant actors. Genuine, honest, brilliant, flawless, both.) but I will never, ever watch an Indian soap ever again. This was my first, and this will be my last. 

I'm holding on to the hope of Barun saying "break" even today, but seriously, the future looks bleak :'( 

rini_kat

Go to top