Frequent Posters

AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
i am so with u buddy

wish the truth cld come out in the open

and everyone shld have seen

what dirty politics have been played by disgusting people

wish i could scream and tell everyone that barun is made a scapegoat in all this

see the truth people

the interview is scripted

people dont stop the fight

fight for the man who gave us the best half an hour for past 1.5 yrs 

see the purity in his eyes

and fight for him

for BARUN SOBTIS RESPECT AND DIGNITY

FOR THE BEST HUMAN BEING I KNOW

BARUN SOBTI

I BOW DOWN TO U

AND GOD IS WITH U

WILL ALWAYS BE UR FAN

AND I AM PROUD TO BE A BARUN SOBTI FAN FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

eyesonme thumbnail
Originally posted by: momb24

thats because it is a tactic to move attention away from the show. does anyone wonder where ASR suits and waist coat and shirts disappeared to for the last few months, where is his white shirts that everyone loved on him and the lack of Rabba ve in recrnt months. I feel silly even thinking about all this but think new baby and you will get your answer. it pains me to see such a beatiful story distroyed. All everyone wants now is to end with Arnav and Khushi.

We may never know what happened but they ruined it all.

Exactly
Exactly
Exactly !

They had everything at the beginining of the show, and somehow it reduced down to the same brown shirt and same shoes etc...!!

They did it on purpose.
momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maariyah12345

Exactly
Exactly
Exactly !

They had everything at the beginining of the show, and somehow it reduced down to the same brown shirt and same shoes etc...!!

They did it on purpose.

yes they did do it on perpose and they think we are fools...first and last indian show for me. wil suport Barun and Sanaya always.Edited by momb24 - 11 years ago
shama_arnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am confused not getting wht to do whom to beleive...on one hand i dont want Barun to leave neither i want my fav show IPKKND to end so soon...bt i also cant see any other guy as ASR, for me Barun is ASR...dont knw guys wht to do bt i will try & fight till i get the good news...pls lets bring Barun back...
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
We want a happy ending for ARSHI! SARUN as ARSHI till the last shot!!

If they don't do this, I will cancel my subscription to SP! I don't want to see another man with Khushi! Full stop!!!
asr13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Brillant post !!!

Lets keep the pressure on guys ....THEY SHOULD GET BARUN BACK TO PLAY ASR, IF NOT, THEY SHOULD END THE SHOW WITH ARNAV-KHUSHI ...THATS IT !!!!!!
Edited by asr13 - 11 years ago
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for d post dear...I support Barun fully...
nerina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Without going thru the interview my faith stands firm in Barun and my impression about Gul. I trust Barun as I have seen him give his best along with Sanaya.   But Gul all of a sudden has turned nasty..making Arnav a playboy nearly tried..we fans had to scream out noo!!!!!! and Khushi trying  her into a comic entity...and now she stands dangerously close to making Khushi fall in love with her new comedian  some Viraff...Sorry ARSHIs love has climaxed and touched divinity...unbreakable jodi and never in the world will there be another super and better jodi than ARSHI/SARUN!!!! ever!!!heard that 4Lions...I bet you not your Qubool or any other project.
siva2901 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
My full support is for  Barun 
tanvi_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry but I think this interview is taken purposely so that we fan get cool n gul get to do wat she wanted to do... but still i dont support or like that GUL at all... I am still on the stand that if BARUN leaves just ENd the Show..