India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

To my dear Sanaya, wish you the best

Nereides Groupbie
Nereides
Nereides

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Before I quit I want to say a BIG THANKS to Sanaya Irani from the bottom of my heart...you are a complete professional my girl and made us extremely proud as a Female. Whatever be it politics between the people or various interest of the different parties you have stuck to your bargain until now and in future if you quit too I will be proud to say I was a fan of you. The male lead took holiday and you took all the responsibility on your shoulders, kept up with all the crap tracks which were thrown at you, hasn't even got the recognition you deserved because the other character was written in such a way that you were just a shadow, hasn't even been nominated for many of the awards because of the crappy tracks but I for one will always tell anyone proudly that you are the best, you are a very talented and versatile actress and pray to God that you get all the success you deserve for all your hard work. It is always a male dominated world, females drooling over actors who look good but success need not be the same for everyone. Getting recognised and having a special place in our hearts itself is a big success and you have done it Barbie Doll...wish you a happy life. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzbea_romcutiewink-SI-

Anaswar Goldie
Anaswar
Anaswar

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nereides

Before I quit I want to say a BIG THANKS to Sanaya Irani from the bottom of my heart...you are a complete professional my girl and made us extremely proud as a Female. Whatever be it politics between the people or various interest of the different parties you have stuck to your bargain until now and in future if you quit too I will be proud to say I was a fan of you. The male lead took holiday and you took all the responsibility on your shoulders, kept up with all the crap tracks which were thrown at you, hasn't even got the recognition you deserved because the other character was written in such a way that you were just a shadow, hasn't even been nominated for many of the awards because of the crappy tracks but I for one will always tell anyone proudly that you are the best, you are a very talented and versatile actress and pray to God that you get all the success you deserve for all your hard work. It is always a male dominated world, females drooling over actors who look good but success need not be the same for everyone. Getting recognised and having a special place in our hearts itself is a big success and you have done it Barbie Doll...wish you a happy life. 

AGREE WITH YOU...ALL THE BEST SANAYA DARLING...AND MISS YOU BARUN...
vibhutil IF-Rockerz
vibhutil
vibhutil

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Bt i will still watch for sanya...
Nereides Groupbie
Nereides
Nereides

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibhutil

Bt i will still watch for sanya...

Even I have been thinking about it and I think I might too for Sanaya. Why should we leave her alone when she hasn't done anything n this ? I will see how it goes and I might watch it for only Sanaya.
Eagleview Senior Member
Eagleview
Eagleview

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Agree with u.
Love u Sanaya.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top