Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IT'S TIME TO LET GO... ...BOTH BARUN AND IPKKND!!

illusionist_87 Newbie
illusionist_87
illusionist_87

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Yes, of course, you want to control so everything happens in just the way you want it. But at the end of the day, we control nothing, - it's all in God's hands.. 
Its the end of the road and a very happy journey.. I thank my dear friend for introducing the world of IPKKND:) My very first episode was "teri-meri" and i watched the whole serial retro on net. The unhappy part was i stopped reading books after starting to watch the serial. It was not just a serial but an imaginary world made real and immortalised on screen by the most perfect actors and best writing. Im sure tat the writers must have had an excellent foresight about the whole thing..I can't express by words how much i'll be missing the ipk and its post discussion on forums and fb..Its amazing that the ppl. around the world coming together to discuss every inch of it..Became a routine doing that inspite of our busy days..Every thing has to end..either good or bad..But this news came as a short notice :( SP would never wanna lose their fans..Gul would never wanna let go something so close to heart.. It was Barun's decision. Feel a little betrayed :( Every job has its own merits and demerits..IPK was instrumental in rising him to this heights..i personally feel he should have stayed back to finish the serial in a lovelier way..could have gotten to negotiate for little relaxed schedules and increasing the screen time for the rest of the cast..Im not blaming him..i will miss him badly and ipk..It is the world of charm, magic and romance whre everyone of us longed to live it in real someday!!

Edited by illusionist_87 - 13 November 2012 at 5:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drsoPSharada

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top