Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The only thing which matters to me...!!!! (Page 5)

jaya100 IF-Rockerz
jaya100
jaya100

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
In an ideal world Barun would stay and IPKKND would continue for ever, however this world is far from ideal and regardless of whether Barun is leaving because his hand was forced or of his own personal choice it seemed pretty apparent from today's interview with Gul Khan that he is leaving and 'taking a longish break' really meant longish never ending break.
I don't like the idea of someone else replacing Barun but I'm more ok with that than Khushi falling for someone other than Arnav because that scenario makes a mockery of the Arnav- Khushi story and no matter how wonderful Sarun are IPKKND is the story of the love between Arshi and not the chemistry between Sarun.
Personally I would prefer to see a scenario where Arshi die after the birth of a daughter (obviously played by Sanaya in the future) because I want to continue watching Sanaya and the remaining wonderful cast for as long as Sanaya chooses to be on the show and this would negate the need for Khushi to romance anyone else.
I have no issues with Barun or Sanaya romancing any other person but in this show the characters of Khushi and Arnav are for each other only.
I have been in a position where one person's leaving my department led directly to the department shutting down and everyone loosing their jobs and I'm sure that Barun would not want to be in a position of being responsible for others lives being affected.
For all those saying that they would have supported Sanaya in the same way then why not continue supporting Barun but if/when he does leave then why not prove what you say and support Sanaya Irani for having entertained us without fail for the last year and a half. Ask for a change in the storyline and not for IPKKND to end.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Nisha dear
i don,t hv words to say
me to agree
vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
If I have to be very honest to myself I will have to admit that today after this interview BS has disappointed me...
Not the fact that he is leaving and his reasons for that...
But how his attitude...I have always loved loved him post all his others interviews, repeatedly watch the old ones...but today I am not able to pinpoint what exactly it was...but I did think inspite of thanking his fans etc he took the support, love and loyalty all a bit too lightly...
I think it was our fault...he is an actor, its just a job...he is done acting here..and is moving on...he did a brilliant job ...gave life to ASR for that I will alway respect him...

Strange but if you have out in so much effort into a role that you have lived in for over a year...it gave you so much both personally and professionally, there were so mnay scenes with body doubles so we do known that the actors could time off...the unit was like family etc etc...and you want to leave it without staying till the end which is not too far away.
Take time off and come back finish your job and leave. It's just another month! 

If he decided to do a movie during his serial then honestly that was his decision which we as the audience also supported !  He wanted to leave in Feb? Why did he get into TV. Surely he must know how this industry functions especially a daily soap ...they run for years if they do well and that is what the actors and everyone involved with hopes...to be a part of a successful show! 
Not saying don't move on if the opportunity arises...please do...but ...

It's the least we are audiences should get...a fitting end to the show, story and characters which may not have been conceived by us...but we definitely helped making who and what they are today...

If this interview was scripted...then it was a tad over done...I agree as an actor he might not be able to bad mouth the PH etc but there was no need to go overboard...he is not a puppet! 
One day he says he is going on a break and now he is leaving ?  

Why are the audience being mislead at every step...it's this that has caused this mess...the inability of everyone involved to stand up and be honest...and respect the audience rather than insulting our intelligence by rumours, baseless truths etc etc! 

But to BS ...all the best ...you rocked as ASR!...but we want SARUN in or IPKKND out! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AKoz

AKoz Goldie
AKoz
AKoz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Agree Confused
SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Then fight for them ... Do not let Essence of Arnav and Khushi die by letting Barun go or replaced. Increase the pressure guys
SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
I agree!
this show was always about Arnav and Khushi.
I am really going to miss them bad.
This show really ended for me.
 We really deserve happy ending of Arnav and Khushi as we have been nothing but very loyal viewers. We digest every single rubbish they came up with.
This is so sad.

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
i just have no words to describe what i feel now :(
tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
true

Go to top