Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Opinion????? Senior Member

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
I would like to say that yes before IPKKND i have never ever watched indian dramas before not even really watched any brtish one either, but this show totally rocks by its unique story line and the acting by all casts is awesome.
, yes Akshay, deepali, and Barun are leaving the show and yes they will be missed very much, but people can not blame others for one's decision.
Like i said in previous post last year some time acting is a life consuming, hectic and tiring job, so its understandble if actors want to leave for a break to spend time with family,friends or even alone time or even quit completely to other stuff ie movies or other dramas after long break, its totally up to them.
so please stop bashing the actors for leaving and stop bashing the writters and producers etc for the actors decision, It is the actors life let them do what they want.
Please so apprecation to all in the production house of IPKKND, cv's, writters, directors, producers full cast, make up artist, designers etc for doing a great job to make IPKKND a great show 
Also my mate who is totally hooked on this show had done a research on the new actor who will be replacing Barun as ASR ( Viraf Patel apperently and please do not qute me on this, but Viraf is OK for the role. but and a big but obviously Barun done amazing job as asr which wil be a tough job to beat, but im sure Viraf will be fine and all cast from the show will welcome him, loool
Look we are trying our best to be positive about the show and imagining another looking ASR with Khushi is going to be tough but we have to deal with, the character is still the character ASR right.
Anyway again wishing Akshay, deepali and Barun all the best for the future and oh yes, Happy Diawali to everyone.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top