Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ll HaPpYy BiRTh DAY shyy (SHYBABE)ll ShyNote Pg 47 (Page 16)

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Dearest ShaluHug Hug

V know it's lil bit early...but  got 2 know dat u won't b available on the D-day ...but v don't want 2 miss this...

Happy Birthday dear!!!!!!!!Wish u happy n healthy life!

Sweet,caring,helpful ,optimistic to the core and u know wat u hav done...love u for everything...Also I love ur VMs...but since I stopped watching show, I stopped visiting forum tooOuch Sry for not commenting
(in case ur still making 'emLOL)

Hav a blast dear!!!!!!

Lots of Love 
Sharmi

Ellaaa...HugThank you so much kanmanniEmbarrassed. More than your wishes...I am so glad to see your postLOL...never get to see them...atleast during ajeeb days I use to see some odes from you...u should ode more sweetness...

You are a sweet sweet girl and I wish you loads of happiness and thank you so much for your wishes and kind words..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
shyyy happy birthday darlinggg!!! 

i was in love with you aur your posts even before you knew i existed.. LOL and ever since I dedicate all my 6975th posts for you wohonly. I hope Diya grows up to be me someday and I'll remain in your heart waise hamesshhaaa Tongue. You're such a gorgeous ladyyy and you along with your drama queen zoha make such an awesome team with bundles of positive energyyy.  I think we met in ASR walla post... who knew you'd maasi me like this then? LOL

And frankly; I've learnt fandom ka rule no.1 from you when you made that Barun wallaaa post!!! and you know the WHOLE world lovess you for bombaatness and dosesss. but I'll be the one who'll run the bull dozer over you wohkay? ROFL
and you know that all of us will EVER remain thankful to you foryouknowwhat!!! Big smileEmbarrassed

puchaks waala kiss with ishq waala love and tight waala jhappies.
-UR CUTIE PIE Hug

Sinnieee...my cutiieee pieee u r and always will be...when i see you every time..i see my baby girl in youHugThank you so much for such beautiful wishes and kind kind words...we need to talk more..u don't and u should..now tell me what time is the best time to talkLOL and that siggy...bad bad girl...u know u can't do this to me...it makes me weakLOL

I am so glad to have known a sweet and avery sarcastic soul as you...ur posts have always been fun to read and I am blessed to have known you in this forum..

Friends...forever...darling...or maasi for everLOL

UltimateBarun

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Dear Shalu, I wish you a very happy birthday <333 

I consider myself very lucky because I got to know you and come
closer to you as a friend. You are a wonderful human being who has
a heart made of gold. Often I have looked up to you as my guiding
mentor and you have never hesitated to be there for me whenever
I needed you. Your dedication and loyalty has set an example for many
and your talent speaks for itself. Your lyrical video mixes are just one
aspect of the sheer amount of talent you possess. On this very special
day, I wish you nothing but the best because you are the best and
you deserve the best. I look forward to learning a lot more from you
as our friendship continues to remain for many many many years to come.
I love you and may God shower you with good health, prosperity, and 
lots of love this year. 

JahnHug Oh god girl...when you praise me...I am like...what theLOL...I feel so small compared to the talent you have. Jahnvi...thank you so much for your wishes and kind words darling...and of course our friendship aint going anywhere...I am going to meet ya Samjhi TumLOL...ONCE A FRIEND FOR ME ALWAYS A FRIEND FOR ME...

Jahn...thank you so much for giving us a home like AT...trust me..that place is heaven for all of us..

luv ya JahnHug

UltimateBarun

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

HeartDearest ShaluHeart

animated gifs champagne bottles 7 animated gifs champagne bottles 7

Sweetz...am so glad to have gotten to know u...just like kalpu u were the reason i became an active member...to a point that i had issued an APB out for u...may u have a wonderful day darlin...enjoy...my best wishes always...HugHeartHug

SejalHug How can i forget the girl who put a APB out on the forum when i was in hibernationROFL that was the first time for me ever...oh darling i adore you and your comments light up my face..with all those glittering gifs and pics...you are a sure treat for a friend...

Thank you so much for being a friend Sejal...I am going to meet you for sure one day...pakkaEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sejket2UltimateBarun

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Nahiii bol bol...koi zyaada bolta nahi...LOL...mein sun sakti hoon apni taareef...ROFL Just kidding darling..

First of all kahaan gain aapke heath...i want to kiss them...just freaking look at that portrait..haila..I am going to die..Day Dreaming

Maddyyy...I think everyone needs a friend like you...cuz you make people laugh and smile..and thats a talent not everyone has...

thank you so much for your wishes and kind words..and the poem...you and beens together will beat gulzar and akhtar saahab

thank you sweetsHug

Shalu ab kya boloon..tere baarein mein..jitna bhi boloon kam hain..for the reasons u knowWink

Tumhari iss ada ka kya jawab doon
apnay dost ko kya uphar doon
Koi acha sa phul hota to maali say mangwati 
jo khud gulab hain usko kya gulab doon 
Janm Din Mubark Ho

UltimateBarunbeena14

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

Dearest ShaluHug,

It is not often that we meet someone who has the ability to touch so many. Every post, every capture, every VM, leaves people wanting more.  The positivity and the beauty with which you've showcased your BOMBAAT and everything that he is to this show will never be forgotten, hun.  IPK without Shybabe would be COLORLESS...I truly mean that!!Smile  You are one of the main reasons I am joined this forum, and why I am still here! My hope and wish for you is that you never stop creating and spreading the joy; that you always find  peace, happiness and a sense of accomplishment in all that you do. 

I have really enjoyed  getting to know you; I know you are an excellent cook, teach cooking, and are a pro at that, too!Big smile  I've included some of my favorites in my dedication to you...Hope you love them!!Smile  

No birthday would ever be incomplete without the man himself...I captured my fav Diwali shots and some others in this collage...doesn't hold a candle to what you spin, but it comes from the heart...Embarrassed

I look forward to meeting up with you in the Mile High City one of these days!!  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEETIE!! PartyPartyParty ENJOY IT!

A VERY HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU & YOURS!!  

LOVE & *HUGS*Hug

Anjali

Dearest Anjali

Darling...you have magic in your fingers...trust me..your words are so powerful that it makes anyone cry...tears of happiness...all the way..I am honored and floored...if I brought a soul like your to his forum then..it was all worth it darling...cuz u r a treasure to have...Embarrassed

Thank you so much for the beautiful collages and gifts...I will keep them for life and treasure them..foreverHug

Friends forever darling...i can't wait for the day I meet you...that will be a moment for me..

UltimateBarunbeena14

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

Dear Shy di, wishing u a very happy birthday n a wonderful year aheadHug Hug Hug

Monkey IconsMonkey Icons

Monkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey Emoticon

DivyaaaHug

First time i ever knew that Monkey's can be cute is from your monkey emoticonsLOL
Thank you so much for your wishes sweetheart...I will cherish them forever

Luv ya

UltimateBarunDivya1503

taklima_naj Senior Member
taklima_naj
taklima_naj

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Happy birhday- Shy hope everybody can move on and adjust to the new situation, always will listen your VM

UltimateBarunshybabe

Go to top