Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ll HaPpYy BiRTh DAY shyy (SHYBABE)ll ShyNote Pg 47 (Page 12)

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Shalu,  Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day. I hope this is the beginning of your greatest, most wonderful year ever!May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer. I hope you enjoy your day today and you spend it with your loved ones!!!! 

Our association dates back to the time when I would comment on your vms and posts on a formal basis but I remember our first introduction/interaction happened in the AT back in January. Then it was one post by Somy that brought us even more closer and from then on no turning back at all. Infact now not a day goes by without talking to you. I think you have become an integral part of my life, also a pillar of strength to me in my most difficult times. You have brought many of us together, been there for all of us each and every time and this is a small celebration that we can do for you. I can go on and on but certain things lose their worth and meaning by using mere words because in my honest opinion you are beyond all that. I pray and wish that you always be happy and smiling and have a wonderful life with your family. Thank you for being a wonderful person and an inspiration. Thanks for being someone that I can talk to and share everything with. Keep being awesome, and once again Happy Birthday!

Here are few creations I did for you, I know these are no where close to what you do but I just wanted to present this to you. I know Barun Sobti comes first in the list, but I also know how much you love Arnav-Khushi love story and the other actors from the movies. 

Also celebrate your Birthday with loads of treats and pamper yourself.Wink

A special garden birthday cake (I know how much you love plants)

Celebrate your birthday today. Celebrate being Happy every day. 

Dearest Prema...

Thank you so so much for these gifts.Hug..I will cherish them forever...and all those siggies...I still can't believe you made them...look who is becoming technically genius...LOL

You have no idea...what I felt reading your message. I had tears my dear sister.Cry I know you have sisters..but I want you to take me as the third one...and forever..Embarrassed..because thats how I feel about you...

There is not a day that goes by...without speaking to you...i think my day is incomplete without having spoken to you...all our rants...Oh god...LOL...but I am so so blessed to have found you in this place..I seriously need to go...and ask my Mom to chutti podhu LOL..Now I am scared of so much love you all have given me...

You know..when ever i step out of my home..and get back..first thing i do is go to my phone and chk my caller id..to see if I missed your call...and I will continue to that everyday..Embarrassed

Prema...May our friendship last a lifetime...and yes..you never ever get rid of me..and yes, we will meet soon darling..you are not that far from me..Embarrassed

Love you so much Premaaa...and I thank you from the bottom of my heart...I will use all those siggies...but lack of timeLOL..but its already stored safe and soundEmbarrassed

Edited by shybabe - 14 November 2012 at 9:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun

Ariel IF-Dazzler
Ariel
Ariel

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Shaluuu meri jaan, words are not enough to express how dear you have become to me!! Through VMs, GIFS, and Siggies and then that one special thing that you know, you keep giving!! I feel so lucky to have become friends and I hope (you know I'm working on itWink) that it never changes and that one special thing remains. hameshaa. I'm not good with words. Bas itna jaanlo ki you are special!! Our shared lubbs for one man brought to together but I hope it will persist beyond that!! Hug

I wish everything your heart desires comes true!! Because you deserve it!!

Stay the same always!! HugHug

Hope you have a wonderful birthday with your family!! Its party time!!!PartyPartyParty

ZOHAAAHugHug You have simply outdone yourself!! The thread is beautiful and its full of love!!ClapClap Thanks for your amazing efforts!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarunshybabe

tv_watcher Goldie
tv_watcher
tv_watcher

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
happy birthday dear...Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun

Diva_Akorshi IF-Sizzlerz
Diva_Akorshi
Diva_Akorshi

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday SHY...GOD bless u...

UltimateBarunshybabe

amily2012 Groupbie
amily2012
amily2012

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
HugWISH VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHY.PartyHeartDancing

Edited by amily2012 - 14 November 2012 at 11:26am

UltimateBarunshybabe

Mariam.Ejaz Goldie
Mariam.Ejaz
Mariam.Ejaz

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Heyyy ShyY!!! HappYy Birthdayyy :) always stay blessed :))

UltimateBarunshybabe

shubz1 IF-Dazzler
shubz1
shubz1

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
@Shalu: Wish you a very happy Birthday dear!!!  Hug

Thank you so much for entertaining us with your VMs and your caps!!!  You are extremely talented, and I don't know how many times I have said to myself - you have a talent to calm things down, even when things are going haywire!!  

Wish you loads of  happiness and fun!! 

UltimateBarunshybabe

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday shaluHug

Edited My post On page 4LOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3289241&PID=69439655&#69439655

UltimateBarunshybabe