mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Have a great birthday Shalu and keep rocking with those fab VMs!! 🤗

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Dear Su, ðŸ¤—

Thank  you so much for your wishes...I am deeply touched. Su, we go a very long way...and I have always looked up to you for so many things. Thank you for always being there when i needed a friend the most...and look at that siggy😆...i have no clue which ones to use...but its wonderful...i love all flavors of Barun Sobti...just a pinch of him is enough..to kick it up a notch!😳

Shy

Many Happy Returns of the day

Knowing and having you as a friend is not everybody's cup of tea

But for me it is a strong aromatic cup of coffee

Love, Hugs and Kisses
Nightingale... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
happy birtday shy<3<3<3
shybabe thumbnail

Dear Shyyy,

I wanted to wish my dear BISSter a happy birthday.  You are one of the nicest people here on the forum.  It's not that you don't hurt and you don't get angry, but it is wonderful that you have the demeanor to keep it all at bay and concentrate on the bright side of life.  Thanks for all you did for the BISSterhood.  

I know you hate it when people talk nicely about you but there really isn't anything else to say.  You are a Barun fan through and through and I am so happy to share the bojingles and the tingles sessions as well as the heartbreak.  We were such a mess re-marriage week.  HAHA!😆  And we are kind of a mess now because well, I know you know what I mean.

Have a happy birthday!  Have a year filled with only goodness and warmth and love because you deserve it.

Lubs you Shyyy, Sherni (Anu)

Now for the birthday treat:

Some cake for you 

Some sangria to make us happy happy and reminisce about Espana -

And some entertainment.  My lame attempt at a slideshow for you that includes heavy doses of dark chocolate -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHYYY THE BISSTER!!

Anuuu darrling...moi sherni u r always for me. Do you know why I even call u that...cuz u have guts of a tigress. You say whats in your heart and mind and put it out there...I always get the courage from you to speak up when i need to...thank you for all the wonderful words and the VM...u r a darling for making one for me...I lubs the VM..to power of infinity...anuuu...

I am blessed...to have you as a friend my BISSter...and hope our friendship last a lifetime and ones day I will meet you...and have a cup of coffee and talk about ...the hunk😳

luv ya Anuuu🤗

Myneni thumbnail
Many many happy returns of the day ShyEdited by Myneni - 11 years ago
shybabe thumbnail

Dearest Shalooo...A very very happy birthday to you.

Shalooo meri jaaan teri taareefon ke agar pul bandhane lagoongi...toh Cali se Hawaii will become possible by road :D
No I mean it...you are an awesomely talented BISSter...quenn of IF and ...queen of VMs, Caps, Gifs, LUs...u name it and you have it.
You are also queen of caps trivia...which you ask more than you play...but when ever u play you do dhulaiii of all else! You know each and every IPK scene like the back of your hand. Hats off to you! and puchaks for going through the trouble of posting the caps for us.

And you know what else I am thankful for...bataoon? bataoon kya? Chal jaane de...tu samjhi hogi...(wink) Well it's about a certain chain and a certain newsfeed...hehheheh...Puchaks!!!!

Hope you have a fabulous day darling...in fact hope you have a fantabulously fantastical day!!!!!

Puchaks!!!!!

Special dedication for you...

Rahe na rahe IPK
meheka karenge
banke HH
banke BB
baag e BISSfaaa mein!!!

Lubbs u babe!!!!

Shaaammmsss ...thank you thank you thank you...darling for your wishes and kind words. I lubs the dedication. Youa re the original BISS namer...and without you we would not even have a name...thank you so much..

The best part about being in this forum ...are u all...u r all my treasures...my anmol ratans...I will cherish this friendship for a lifetime..😳
shybabe thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHALUUU

Shaluuu meri jaan
Sabrina dil tujhpe qurbaan
You are the soul of the BISStas
Contagious is your BISSwaas
Your CAPture our hearts with those melodies
Borrowed tunes mein original hain teri kahaanis
Lifting our spirits up when the going is rough
Weaving  "threads" of positivity when it gets tough
A kind heart and a giving soul
A friend anmol
Wishing you a lifetime of happiness
More lives to touch
More memories to create
Wishing you a Happy Birthday
Lubb u more than words can say :)

Happy birthdayyy

Sabrinaaa will always be indebted to Renuuu for giving me this name...Your ode's are one of the best ...darling...and when it's to me..then I am floored..

Thank you so much for the kind words and wishes...Renuu...thank you for being a friend to me...I will cherish this friendship for a lifetime...and we will always be friends...no matter what..

And next time don't cancel ur plans...😆..warnaa

And thank u so much for presenting my work to me..🤣
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Birthday Shy
Edited by drunkiiebabe - 11 years ago
shybabe thumbnail
Dearest Shalu🤗 ðŸ¤—

V know it's lil bit early...but  got 2 know dat u won't b available on the D-day ...but v don't want 2 miss this...

Happy Birthday dear!!!!!!!!Wish u happy n healthy life!

Sweet,caring,helpful ,optimistic to the core and u know wat u hav done...love u for everything...Also I love ur VMs...but since I stopped watching show, I stopped visiting forum too Sry for not commenting
(in case ur still making 'em😆)

Hav a blast dear!!!!!!

Lots of Love 
Sharmi

Ellaaa...🤗Thank you so much kanmanni😳. More than your wishes...I am so glad to see your post😆...never get to see them...atleast during ajeeb days I use to see some odes from you...u should ode more sweetness...

You are a sweet sweet girl and I wish you loads of happiness and thank you so much for your wishes and kind words..