Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The moral of the story for me is.. (Page 4)

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
True Risha.

Very true. 

I realized that if Sobti doesn't deserve this, then even we don't.

I did not expect to be treated like this as a viewer, but then..it was my fault too.

So, yes...things will change now.

Happy Diwali Risha :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LivingInPajamas

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
good post 
time change
and with the passage of time feeling situation also change 

LivingInPajamas

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Very true Risha.. 100% agree with you.. 

LivingInPajamas

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Risha, Happy Diwali!  Your words are so true. Clap We all got caught up, hooked in and addicted to IPKKND< to ASR, Arnav and Kushi, Rabba Ve etc. etc.  I cried for the past weeks but now I am done.CryAlexander Graham Bell said "When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."
Let us pray that Barun has found another door and goes and knocks on it and we then can just support him.

that quote is perfectly true :) Hope we find our own doors too!
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by inajnar

RIsha, 
Though I do agree with your post 100% , I wonder if as fans we can actually stop ourselves from getting emotionally involved with any show in the future.
I mention this coz the last time a similar thing happened , I stopped watching. In fact it became  non watchable !! Then i was just left with a sour taste in the mouth. 

When I saw the promos of IPK, memories came back and I stayed away. Every time I saw it playing I looked the other way until during last year's Janmashtami  I got ensnared. Ouch
This time around the pain is more acute as like you so beautifully mentioned , such a fab couple deserve a fairy-tale ending too.

However I do hope that there is never gonna be any fictional duo as enchanting as Arshi and likewise we will be saved and spared future heartbreaks.

Happy Diwali!!

This was the first show which I ever watched religiously and probably will be the last :) Haha!Well atleats in my point of view there never will be another couple like ArHi ,but even if there will be- I will never let emotions take over!
same to you :D
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by senorita2012

Hug

You sure are one sensible teenager.

Even I feel bad for Arnav and Khushi, in fact I have missed that show which almost made me go crazy since feb.

Now, I don't care who is leaving or not, who is staying or not. I just don't.

Seorita!!HugAww thank you :) 
I don't care too- I think it's time to look ahead,cherishing the memories which have been made all the same :')
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edella17

Thanks Risha for the post..

IPK has taught us a valuable life lesson..Never mix fiction and reality...You will end up as the looser if you do..

I swear I am not watching another Hindi serial in my life after this horrific experience..

While the memories have been good..The stress has raised my BP Too many times...

Going to treat fiction like fiction...With any emotional attachment 

I am done being a loyal and die hard fan bas ...Enough is enough 

welcome :) And true,it taught me the hard way but it taught all the same :P
haha well I think I will be the same.I will flick through channels but never get addicted.True that,so much introspection leads to this :|
Good for us :)

Edella17

LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheThoughtCrime

Honestly, I stumbled on to IPKKND. I'd not switched to Star Plus in years. Even my parents don't watch this channel & are regular viewers of Sab TV.

But I've never seen a more compelling couple on TV. I'm not a teenager, was never influenced by Indian soaps ever. But I'm glad I watched this show. Lots of epic scenes. Exactly what romance is about.

I'd also like to mention a particular scene with Khushi & Garima at Gupta house where Khushi lies to her mother about Arnav being the ideal son in law.

That was the most epic scene in the show for me emotion wise. That just gripped me & I was choked throughout.It did not let go.

All said & done, I may never be as emotionally invested in a show in the future, but IPPKND has shown that epic love stories do exist & can be done well on Indian TV.

All good things come to an end. Whenever in doubt, just subscribe to ismailvegamze.LOL
Same is the case here.Star plus had never been switched on in my house,at least not religiously for a serial.It was just randomly that I had come across Ipkknd and well something just clicked.
I am a teenager but I would say that I never was influenced by tv soaps.When my friends used to discuss shows I would just stare blankly or be a strong critic which I realised would come to bite me in the back in futureLOL
True that.Never have seen and probably never will see such romance.It was a breath of fresh air between all that saas bahu drama and vamp crap.
Gosh!That was one of the scenes which left me tears eyed too!And more so because my mother was watching that day with me.We didn't say anything but I knew that she got tears in her eyes.And that is a big deal because neither my mom or me are that much into emotional display!
True,very true.Despite knowing this fact ,it sometimes feels like"Damn!Why did it end?" But the journey was worth it.
LOL!Ismailvegamze racks and will keep doing so until love stories exist on earth!

Go to top