Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The moral of the story for me is..

LivingInPajamas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
The next time I decide to emotionally invest myself onto a show,I WON'T.It makes me realise that however beautiful,however fairy tale like,however realistic a tv serial might be,Real is always away from reel and will always be.

Entertainment.entertainment aur entertainment.

^The sole thing a tv soap is made for.

From tomorrow I am going to change channels at my whim,I am going to watch what I want to.If the story is good,I am interested then great- I will watch it ,simple.Everyone around me- my mom,my best friends watch what they WANT to.They never say- Oh!The TRPs will be affected.Or so and so actor must be working so hard,maybe I should watch the episode for him or her.

It all comes back to what GH had once infamously said - Dekhna hai to Dekho.

They will give credit to fans when they win awards,but in the end it's not like someone is awarding me an academy award for being a fanatic is it?I chose to be one and I won't blame anyone except myself for that.An individual has all right to chose for himself or herself.This is not anything to do with anyone quitting or not,

Rehna hai to raho,Dekhna hai to Dekho.Life is like that.

All I feel bad for is Arnav and Khushi,because if they had the ability to make me fall so badly for a tv soap then they do deserve a happy ending and I hope they get one :)

Kal se I am out of being a "loyal" fan.Its tiring and time taking.I prefer being trp aunty now😃

Whoever is leaving or not ,their decision.But ironically for all that we went through ,we did get the Best Diwali any fan ever could.

Sapno ki duniya is Sapno ki duniya.Asli zindagi is Asli zindagi.

Now to hell with all this crap,I am going to go enjoy Diwali with my family.In the end it is them who matters!

PS- If you disagree then do so without getting hyper.I am not forcing anyone to agree with anything I say.

PPS- Happy Diwali for all it matters now ;)

Edited by Risha_ipkknd - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes i agree !!!!!!!!but somewhere inside me it feels cheated as a viewer
sanja_here thumbnail
I agree!!!!i decided to move on within two days of this crap!!!lets move on!!!we have better things to do in our life...n as we all now learn our lessons...try not to fall in this trap again...
HAPPY DIWALI!!!!it was fun...being in this forum...i wish all of u best of luck in future...i m going to miss all my friends here...nothing more!!!Edited by sanja_here - 11 years ago
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Could not have agreed more! THANKYOU FOR THIS POST!
Im done with being all 'loyal' to a show. Im done with thinking about the actors, the show's future and troubling myself. 

I still want a happy ending for ArHi just as they deserve. But other than that, IM DONE WITH EVERYTHING.

im sick of all of this. Here we cry, we invest so much time on a show and we dont even get the REAL truth we deserve.

But then life is like that. Sick of it.

From today onwards, this 'crazy, die-hard fan' thing is so over.

Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah...your post is a proof for the fact that IPKKND fans are becoming normal again after 1 and a half years..I too have decided to move on... Edited by Archana89 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sanja_here

I agree!!!!i decided to move on within two days of this crap!!!lets move on!!!we have better things to do in our life...n as we all now learn our lessons...try not to fall in this trap again...
HAPPY DIWALI!!!!it was fun...being in this forum...i wish all of u best of luck in future...i m going to miss all my friends here...nothing more!!!

The only thing that came good out of all this is the people I met here who became really great friends :) bus!
Originally posted by: Archana89

Yeah...your post is a proof for the fact that IPKKND fans are becomig normal again after 1 and a half years..I too have decided to move on...

Normal is the new Fanatic😆
Thankfully,time I moved on too!
--Yashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post.

Its always better if we take fiction only as a entertainment...but becoz of  Rabbe ve magic we forgot the fact and were floating in sapno ki duniyaa...

Lets just move on ...Life goes on..

Happy Diwali to all IPKdians🤗
Sim-Sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you... life is bcome a mess after this emotional attachment... Just need a break... 
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Couldn't agree more Risha! :)
Hell with all this crap! Bas.Bohot hogaya drama.
I am out of my obsession and addiction mode!
So now im going to follow "dekhna hai toh Dekho" policy. Im going to watch the show for Sanaya ONLY if the scrip is good.Otherwise Bye bye To IPK!
Happy Diwali ðŸ¤—