~H.G.O.R.C~#260--invites only-- - Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah People are liking it.. I think it's a bad movie..plus its 3 hours long... *S n o Re S*
SomethingRandom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: V.I.P

Yeah..JBTH is like under 20cr ..  😆

ETT first day was 33 cr... AHEM AHEM AHEM

TIGER KHAN...

fake romantic khan can take a seat now 😆😆

well good news for SK and us🤣 hmm i really want SOS to win this Box office battle but chances r not so good ðŸ¤£

Yeah People are liking it.. I think it's a bad movie..plus its 3 hours long... *S n o Re S*

i can't stand movies that long ðŸ˜• yup m not gonna watch it ðŸ˜† if u watch it tell me if it's any good then i'll try it online ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by: ..MissBindaas..

well good news for SK and us🤣 hmm i really want SOS to win this Box office battle but chances r not so good ðŸ¤£

Yes, I want SOS to win too. Salman has a fight sequence in SOS 😳 
You never know what can happen on weekend 😉😆 

OMG..I hate Bollywood Forum..some of those Shah Rukh Fans are so so so so so dumb.. 😆 I feel like replying to all of them but nah, it's tooo much time consuming.. 😆 but they need chedds in them by Chulbul Pandey. 😆 

i can't stand movies that long ðŸ˜• yup m not gonna watch it ðŸ˜† if u watch it tell me if it's any good then i'll try it online ðŸ¤£

I was about to watch it today actually... but unfortunately..or fortunately  i have a really bad headache right now and at this point, SRK isn't worth it... nor is Katrina. 😆 

I will watch it on weekend and let you know.. but I will only watch it if the reviews are still good 🤣

Yes, I want SOS to win too. Salman has a fight sequence in SOS 😳 
You never know what can happen on weekend 😉😆 

OMG..I hate Bollywood Forum..some of those Shah Rukh Fans are so so so so so dumb.. 😆 I feel like replying to all of them but nah, it's tooo much time consuming.. 😆 but they need chedds in them by Chulbul Pandey. 😆 

i did not the he had action sequence hmm gonna watch it as soon it comes on Dvd ðŸ˜† the last movie i watched in theater was in like 2009 ðŸ¤£

u know what i noticed there r many Salman haters on the Internet and way more SRK followers but when both of their movies come out it's totally opposite ðŸ˜‰ðŸ¤£ 

I was about to watch it today actually... but unfortunately..or fortunately  i have a really bad headache right now and at this point, SRK isn't worth it... nor is Katrina. 😆 

I will watch it on weekend and let you know.. but I will only watch it if the reviews are still good 🤣

aww that sucks oh well ur saved from 3hrs of torture maybe ðŸ¤£

haha alright will wait for ur review if ya watch it ðŸ˜‰

i did not the he had action sequence hmm gonna watch it as soon it comes on Dvd ðŸ˜† the last movie i watched in theater was in like 2009 ðŸ¤£

u know what i noticed there r many Salman haters on the Internet and way more SRK followers but when both of their movies come out it's totally opposite ðŸ˜‰ðŸ¤£ 

I hateee watching films in cinema.. .🤢 those fob guys 🤢 whistling.. 🤢 god..
When I went to watch that kjo crap... umm soty.. omg.. i can't tell you.. these guys 😡 
they need to be thrown in slums 😆 -- can't even watch a movie without dirty remarks, whistling and AYEE HAYEESS 😆🤢 

I knowww...OMGG. So many Salman haters 😆 Especially on India Forums.. and those on Youtube... they can take a seat now. They were cheering the fact Jab Tak Hai Jaan trailer crossed ETT trailer views.. but now, whatever happend today... 🤣 their condition must be the same as Barun Sobti phangirls condition is nowdays 😆😆

I hateee watching films in cinema.. .🤢 those fob guys 🤢 whistling.. 🤢 god..
When I went to watch that kjo crap... umm soty.. omg.. i can't tell you.. these guys 😡 
they need to be thrown in slums 😆 -- can't even watch a movie without dirty remarks, whistling and AYEE HAYEESS 😆🤢 

I knowww...OMGG. So many Salman haters 😆 Especially on India Forums.. and those on Youtube... they can take a seat now. They were cheering the fact Jab Tak Hai Jaan trailer crossed ETT trailer views.. but now, whatever happend today... 🤣 their condition must be the same as Barun Sobti phangirls condition is nowdays 😆😆

that's is what puts me down watching movies in cinema and when ur parents r with oh god it sucks ðŸ¥± u know i haven't even saw the full trailer of SOTY yet ðŸ¤£ don't even care abt the movie ðŸ¤£

haah lol so true ðŸ¤£ wonder why so much hatred tho ðŸ¤” towards SK ðŸ¤£ 
🤣 Edited by ..MissBindaas.. - 11 years ago