India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Regarding interview

venkata IF-Dazzler
venkata
venkata

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Hi, wish ou all a happy Diwali and I know no one is in a mood to enjoy.

I just saw the interview. I felt bad when I saw first time and again I saw then I came to a conclusion that it is just o clear the names of PH and Chanel.

First of all when you do a farewell interview what's the need to mention that we change the script for you when you the leave. Okay I understand that it was very difficult for them to change the script and to manage with out there main lead. But why did not the channel and PH took they decision of replacement at that time. even barun told thathe wanted to leave the show in feb. so that's clearly indicating that the Ph and gul want to clear their names.

Second what's the need to bring the name of the channel. Because the channel told a blunt lie to the viewers and all the fans caught their blunt lie. When the actor himself telling that he did not sign a movies the channel bluntly lie to viewers that he got a movies wow.

Third thing when you are in such a friendly relationship you will always encourage the actor. When gul mentioned regarding 45 days everyone viewers easily see how the barun felt.

Now coming to the actual point what's need to come up with the interview now. From last 5 days when the channel was bombarded with mails and calls you guys were just enjoying the show and now you come with some interview to calm the fans.

I just want to say the gul and their Ph and also the channel has lot of viewers because of this . Regarding barun I know you are very tried and need to take rest. But one thing that I do not understand from you is when you are at your peak of your carrier you want to take break. That part is very difficult to understand as from as for last 3.5 yrs you worked very hard to achieve this and after achieving you want a break that's strang.

Any ways I am still hopeful that but after barun leave he will surely come back to serial at least in the end episodes.

One request to gul is plz plz do not show another man in Kushi life because it will be huge huge mockery for your show

Edited by venkata - 13 November 2012 at 4:58am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top