The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

RaHi FF Life without u/chap 3a&b pg 4 updated (Page 4)

-Lizzie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lizzie-
-Lizzie-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 3a: A TRAGEDY??????

Panchi and her father had just moved into their new house. Panchi was unpacking her things

Panchi:  Where did i put my clothes????...
Oh here it is!!!!...

Mr Rastogi: Panchi your room is in the top floor.Did you check your room?

Panchi(in a dull voice): It is good

Mr Rastogi noticing her dull mood asked her

Mr.rastogi: What happened?? Aren't you well?

Panchi: No dad i'm fine.. It's nothing great.

Mr.Rastogi: If you are sure then i dont have any problem... 

He continues unpacking his bag when he saw a photo

"OMG look at this photo. Its a photo of our family when you were just one year old. Look at you, so chubby!!

Panchi looks at the photo with a smile on her face

Panchi: i look just like my mother dont i??

Mr.rastogi: Of course beta.. Both of you are beautiful.

Suddenly both of them felt the room shaking. They were terrified and started panicking!

Panchi: OMG Dad its an earthquake. What should we do??? I'm scared dad.

Mr.Rastogi: Sshhh Panchi its ok, let's get out of the house now..

Both of them ran out of the house not one second late and as soon as they were out of the house they saw the house crumple into pieces. That was the last they saw of their house.Panchi was shivering with fear as she held the photo close to her heart.

"This evening at around 5:30 pm some parts of Mumbai experienced a mild earthquake. Although it did not cause much damage, one family greatly suffered because of the effects. They are Mr.Raj Rastogi and his daughter Panchi Rastogi.
The TV shows a closeup of both of them...

(At Shergill residence)

Mr Shergill: Raj???? OMG, Raj Rastogi. He's my childhood friend i had told you about who helped me a lot when i was young. Oh god how could this happen to him??

Mrs.Shergill: Oh no! Its such bad luck they had to suffer!! Why dont we help him??? After all he is your best friend???

Mr Shergill: Of course i will help him!! But how??

Mrs.Shergill: I have an idea!!!!

(Next part on the next post)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kittu_arshaforeverlazyrocksravya11Let-It-Gosnowflake.Nikki_Titli

-Lizzie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lizzie-
-Lizzie-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 3b: UNEXPECTED MEETING

(Next day in school)

Girl 1: There she is.. Its her!!!

Juhi: Dont you guys have some other job??? Just get lost

The girls go from there

Bobby:BTW Panchi,where will you be staying for a while???

Panchi: My father told me that we will be staying in one of his friend's house. I dont know who he is. It seems like they were best friends during their school days and as soon as they got to know about the incident they contacted us and asked to come over.

Juhi:  That's a relief!!!

As they entered the school they heard a familiar voice in the school ground...

"Please share your love and support to Panchi Rastogi who just lost her house because of the earthquake. We all should share in her sadness and lets contribute generously to show our love to Panchi.

Panchi: What the hell!!!!

It was Rahul trying his best to help Panchi by organising a charity for Panchi not know how embarrassing of a situation he was putting her into..

Juhi: What is he trying to do?

Rahul: So i request you guys to please help Panchi by contributing generously yo show our love and support to her.

Suddenly Panchi sees Ranveer passing by and the only thing she wanted to do right now was to get out of there.

But unfortunately Panchi was not the only one who saw him

Rahul: Hey you! Show a little of your kindness Ranveer!! How can you just walk away like that??? Didnt you see the news??? It wont hurt you if you help a bit.

Ranveer: Am i the one who caused the earthquake???Why should i contribute???? Its just a waste of money!! Is she so poor that...

Panchi: That's enough Mr.Ranveer Shergill. Dont cross your limits. Just because you are the topper of the school doesnt mean that you can be so mean and arrogant. And you know what even if you were the last person on earth i would never take any help from you. And besides just because you are the topper and can use the special study room doesnt make you the king of this place!!! Even i can reach the top 50...

Ranveer: Oh really the day you reach the top 50, i will carry you on my back and take a round around the school.

Panchi:Then prepare yourself Mr Ranveer because that day is not too far.

Saying this she left from the ground leaving an unfeeling Ranveer Shergill behind!!!

(Later that evening in her car)

Panchi: Was your friendship that good???

Mr.Rastogi: Of course. We were the best of friends back then. Wait till you meet them. You will just love them

They reached a huge house and Mr Rastogi in his excitement to meet his old friend left Panchi all alone with the luggage and rushed inside.

Mr Rastogi: Rishabh my friend, my brother. It's been a long time. You haven't changed a lot

Mr.Shergill: Raju!! How are you my friend?? It is really nice to see you. Where is Panchi by the way??

Mr Rastogi: OMG I forgot about her. She must be waiting outside with the luggage.

Mrs.Shergill: It's ok Raj. i'll send my eldest son to help her.

Meanwhile Panchi was struggling outside with the luggage. She was amused at her father's antics. Suddenly she heard footsteps behind her and thinking it was her father turned around to hand him the luggage. But seeing the familiar face behind her that did not belong to her father eft her in a state of shock. The bag fell from her hand and she was left in a trance. Finally when she found her voice she asked him

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE???"

Phew finally over.There's the third chapter for you guys... Click the like button and feel free to comment on any problems and leave your opinion and suggestions... 

Edited by lizzie_angel - 14 November 2012 at 10:41am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

angel...sCrazinessausind-girldmgfanA1Anikz003tani18kittu_arshaforeverlazy--Akshu--rocksravya11snowflake.Nikki_Titli

tani18 Senior Member
tani18
tani18

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
awesome yaar..luved it..but i hope ranveer just shows some other emotion than arrogance in this ff and soon..:)
-Lizzie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lizzie-
-Lizzie-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Yup next chapter is full of rahi nok-jhok

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

foreverlazyNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
jst read all the 4 parts...omgg this is AWESOME...felt soo soo bad for Panchi when RV made tht letter thing such a mess in front of all...n he continues to be jerk...bt am glad Panchi is back to track...i cant w8 to c when she will win this bet...n nw they r in one home too...

really xcited to read further updates...fab job yaar...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lizzie-

-Lizzie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lizzie-
-Lizzie-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Yup the story is gonna be full of twists and turns and im also gona bring in Pansh, KiyaRa and kisha also... The story has just begun

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

foreverlazyNikki_Titli

mona2011 Newbie
mona2011
mona2011

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Hey! isn't it a story of a Korean Movie "Playful Kiss" and a Japanese Movie "Mischievous Kiss". But if you are gonna write this story then please don't make Panchi's character same as the character of the girl in the movie because she was really annoying. Please don't make Panchi run after ranveer. Make her a strong and an independent character who have some self respect and dignity not like the girl in the movie who had neither all she cared about was the guy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

--Akshu-- IF-Rockerz
--Akshu--
--Akshu--

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
awesome finally panchi shifted yuppie!
looking forward to how it will move!
cont soon lizzie plzzz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index