India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

one serial, one guy, huge huge craze

merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
i joined this forum around 2years back.  the fact is that  i have never come across so much drama over one serial and its cast, leaving, quitting, comming back, so much drama over tracks and storyline.
so many serials have changed their tracks, taken  18 years 20 years and 9 years leaps. and i have never seen any drama created about that.

but in IPK ever since Arnav sees khushi on the tarece with shayam. the forum has been going bonkers of whether they should marry, will it be a hate marriage, how soon the truth will come out how soon will khushi problems be over. the bashing and gashing of the CV's, Arnav or Shayam and so on and so fourth. and till now it has not ended.

people have take IPK to heart and people have more openions on IPK then they have of the political senerio in india or presidential elections in USA.

i think Barun should run for prime minister, he will have a huge following.

i must say Barun is a very lucky guy that so many people care about what he does and does not.
and IPK is luckey to have such a huge fan following. very few serial have such carzy fans.

what  ever happens to IPK i have a fealing that if Barun works hard and honestly. he will a big star one day. maybe as big a SRK. but i hope he will always have the same humility as SRK does.

NEVER FORGET YOUR ROOTS BARUN.
AND I VOW TO GO WATCH MAMR WHEN IT COMES TO THE THEATER. ONLY FOR BARUN

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top