Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun its over!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 4)

mad-eye Goldie
mad-eye
mad-eye

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee_armaan

One was cunning, the other outright dumb. One benefits, the other loses.
I hope the media doesn't get hold of this interview :/

Barun, mate if what you said is true please never do a lead role on a daily soap after this. It will benefit both you and the viewers.

exactly he shud now avoid lead role in serials after all he lacks da quality of being committed n dis is wat i hav understood from da mess n even after Barun's statement of workin continuosly 4 hrs coz its not only him workin there are othrs also...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95zee_armaan

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
I have one doubt..
After all this,where does Barun stand???

-A victim of all the politics dunno between who and who

-A guy who gets bored in his life very soon and who decides to listen to his heart and decides to move on disregarding thousands of fans requests...(I was not very happy after I heard that he had wanted to leave the show in february itself around time MAMR was offered to him)

He has every right to move on..It is his life and his career..But just wanted to know his position in Fans' hearts..

bijiliAsh95

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
When Zee New and Mishti said the same thing they were bashed and now when Barun himself says he wanted to leave oh god in Feb itself still they  blame others especially GUL.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ninetails9999

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash95

When Zee New and Mishti said the same thing they were bashed and now when Barun himself says he wanted to leave oh god in Feb itself still they blame others especially GUL.

that's the problem. Zee is not a Sobti fan exclusively but she won't lie about such things.
I knew her back in 2007 when I was watching LRL of SAB TV for a few months. She is a reliable source and many of the members knew that she is right. But she was bashed for no reason.

Ash95

samirao IF-Dazzler
samirao
samirao

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Interview was fake , yes Barun is not an idiot , he is just saving Gul , cuz he have to work in show buzz, he have to b in this industry , and Gul khan , 4 lions r the big names, producers , employers , how can he stand against them
spongebobchick Senior Member
spongebobchick
spongebobchick

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I just fail to understand how this all went from 'I'm taking a break' to 'I'm leaving'... it looks really unprofessional... the guy needs a PR A.S.A.P because his reason for leaving is just so unjustifiable... and 2bh his decision with the show will not only affect the cast but also the whole writing team for the show, the technicians etc etc... there's a lot of people's lives on his decision that's why I don't get it?! And also, if indeed the show is ending in January, are you trying to tell me 2 months is too long to wait to go on holiday with your wife??

Seriously fishy interview which has left a bad taste in my mouth,
IPKKND made me find my love for Indian dramas, and now I think I've officially fallen out of it :/ 

Ash95sohara

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Barun just committed suicide.
He is a fool, just destroyed his acting career by giving this interview.

Ash95

pup03 IF-Sizzlerz
pup03
pup03

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
why are we have that feeling and this guy is all falling a prey to the lady who cleared her name and put the blame on barun simply and barun also playing in her hands said that he is taking a break to be with his wife man every one is having life and wife at home don't you go home after work... what is this... there is something missing in this... she made him say that he is leaving now... BARUN is not akshay who left the show the show can go on BARUN is the lead he is the hero how can a hero leave before the end... guys dunno know what is happening... but still spamming i do not know but hope seems to be there... shouldn't we do something we start calling GUL MATA and make her our idol and pray her to retain BARUN... i think so the interview part was to highlight that it is she who runs the show noone else.. she is the boss... should we start requesting her so that she gets all the importance and she feels that we have given her the value and she does something and bring him back after his 10 sojourn with his wife... guys what are you thinking... do not bash me but a thought... i feel she felt been left out and that is reason she played the interview drama... just to get the attention... guys apna kya jata hai agar MATA ko attention dene se apna BARUN vapas aa gaya toh... think think...Smile

Go to top