India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun its over!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
I for one think barun's career is over with this interview.

Nobody will cast such an actor who has commitment issues. Who gives such excuses spending time with wife nd all. The show is ending anyways in two months.

I wish & pray it does not happen that way but Cry. Gul has successfully put the entire blame on Barun. She was also responsible for show's downfall( except it). But now only Barun will be blamed.

The media will not spare him.

Well Gul is a smart woman and barun u r not so smart.

Edited by rainaluvBS - 13 November 2012 at 4:33am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

julijasmeenmanjuduraisanaya13fizzyfairyadvaitacutiepie_ashNgurudathachokritutu982ShyJiziksmitrabhuyanlylowLifu18monalisa1234shagun-rocksbijilimemyselfandme1SaraJLmad-eyevinu.srsho-shweetsamiraoRickyBahlarshiipkkndluvArnavKhushijodisubha_rath2004melfnsHakunaMatata.medha16Edella17smanmanjhaRaadhiyaaaChaandaniya-MissBoiiVamp-Miss Cheriepup03sohara.Sad.But.True.ILTHBEB.ayesha.

bijili Goldie
bijili
bijili

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
How can Barun b so foolish as to give such an interview,to spend time with wife.How can he give such foolish answer to save Gul,who doesnt want to spend time with loced ones.I'v never heard Sanaya utter so,very bad PR skills.He doesnt know /doesnt bother about ,every time no need to mention wife yaar.Everyone love their spouse but very few are lucky to have such popularity and fan following as he has.In all of this viewer's have been made idiots by GUL,why doesnt she end the show with Barun on a happy note of ARSHI.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

julijasmeensanaya13fizzyfairytutu982ziksninetails9999spongebobchick_G1234_subha_rath2004zee_armaanArnavKhushijodisohara

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Most of the media and the telly industry know what exactly has happened and also that this interview was a PR gimmick. I don't think Barun is going to be effected by this interview. This was solely done to save fans from going behind Gul's back and anyone in industry can understand the position Barun is in. I do see hope for barun in Telly world but for Gul and 4Lions this PR fiasco is the ultimate. If QH their new baby doesn't rise and shine brighter than IPK which I doubt it is going to do, I don't see many channels running behind the PH for new shows. Gul comes across as a whimsical and egoistic person and this interview was basically to fan her ego. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fizzyfairykadi9zee_armaansoapsudsGoGreen_TheJoker-

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
One was cunning, the other outright dumb. One benefits, the other loses.
I hope the media doesn't get hold of this interview :/

Barun, mate if what you said is true please never do a lead role on a daily soap after this. It will benefit both you and the viewers.

Edited by zee_armaan - 13 November 2012 at 4:50am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Grandriverninetails9999ipkknd92ziksfizzyfairymad-eyeArnavKhushijodianjs

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
We dont know the real truth they are hiding it from us but industries knows it .. I think it wont affect his career he is a talented actor he ll come back for sure ... This interview made it very clear just to save her name if its true y she is not giving any media interview ...for me its well scripted just to save gul mathas name ... Barun body language proved it ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ninetails9999kadi9PSharada

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
The problem is Barun is indeed going for an extended holiday with his wife. It's not a FALSE statement.
Anyway what he does after coming back is something mysterious. But without knowing the entire truth we should not blame people about his leave. I think we should not forget that the same PH gave him a long break during his movie shoots.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

zainkimamaDrama-Fanziks_G1234_mad-eyezee_armaanprathikriAsh95manjhaEdella17-SI-sanja_hereBarundeewani19pieryrosesohara...Tanu...BearNaNaArshi.Sugi.IPK

madhurima.devu Senior Member
madhurima.devu
madhurima.devu

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
I was shocked that to hear that barun wants to leave the show to spend some quality time with his wife.. Why the hell that Guy say that statement... See I m nt telling spending quality time with his wife is a big mistake... But this show how in professional he is.. Y he used that statement yaar.. Instead he can say that his health is detoriating n docs advised him some rest... Barnum palying with ur career..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharadaArshi.Sugi.IPK

nerina IF-Dazzler
nerina
nerina

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Whatever were Barun's answers...and who's behind this whole issue ...is really a mystery...  However that does not make me less determined in traversing for the right.  
We want Barun back after he's had a reasonable break( till then Sanaya will surely take us through those days as was during the kidnapping trap_
If Barun cannot come back then its true fans want the serial to end on a high worthy of ISPKKND and are not in favour of another man entering Khushi's life.. It is ridiculous and unacceptable to the fans.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

julijasmeenSSB28

Go to top