India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

One thing that was not cleared in the interview

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
So, I saw the PR gimmick that Gul put out on Forum32. It somehow felt like they wanted to make Gul look innocent and come out saying BS himself wanted to quit. Fine by me. This shows 4Lions were burnt by the fiasco and this was the way they could save their face. But how come Gul didn't clear or say out that the story has run out the course and we are just extending it because SP wants us to. So it is fine by me if you quit. Why was none of the other rumors cleared ? Basically I was expecting some clearance on the Forum32 outburst - the tracks that were half baked since the remarriage part, and mostly the creative quitting part.

All that Gul has put together would have hold some water if I don't take into consideration the previous disasters this team had done. How come Gul didn't clarify why half the team left the show ? What will she show for 2 months that the show is going to go on air because TRPs or no TRPs, the people are going to quit the show the day Barun is out of ASR role. I am surprised the PH which could give 45 days for movie shooting couldn't give 10 days leave to retain their lead. Show an accident and you could have covered 10 days aaram se. This shows that the producers themselves wanted Barun to quit, make circumstances hard for him to stay on and now when the fans have turned on the heat they are scampering to clear their name. That is the reason we get this "friendly interview" because basically Gul never expected this extent of backlash. Well I am not going to be fooled by the interview. Gul and 4Lions can go take a hike. For me IPK ends when Barun ends and I will go on in my life. It was nice knowing this show and getting to see the awesome chemistry of Barun - Sanaya but I will forever steer clear of 4Lions products. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

roramaji-Mahaa-NidhiNevserendipity235heahmadbijili-Siaa-Mahi122WittyKittysmiley-shineyincarnadinecuppa_n_cricketDivya429anjs

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
WittyKitty Goldie
WittyKitty
WittyKitty

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Never saw Geet .thank god .

I don't think I would be able to take this kind of heartache twice,so no more Gul shows for me,thank you very much.

But yes, this interview shows that she was NEVER expecting this level of backlash!

Edited by Vsc94 - 13 November 2012 at 4:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharadaanjs

NidhiNev Senior Member
NidhiNev
NidhiNev

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vsc94

Never saw Geet .thank god .

I don't think I would be able to take this kind of heartache twice,so no more Gul shows for me,thank you very much.

But yes, this interview shows that she was NEVER expecting this level of backlash!

Since u didnt c geet...same plot similarities small town girl big tycoon ruthless..giving her problems in office...oh ya a dance lyk teri meri kinds . Maan softening towards her...he making her jealous...kidnapping by family prsn...karate workin instead of gardening, lots of mistakes n cud make out if he in danger or when she around...etc. more but cant go on...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top