A question to all- Will you enjoy to watch this? - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
reading this itself makes me cry
i dont wanna do this

Rightly said... Arshi are one btwn those great couples... Damn gul,she herself created such a iconic pair n killing herself..:'(
Oh u shook me from inside...😔
this is not the IPK we signed for yaar !
this cant be !!!!
if that happens whats the meaning of showing Rabba Vey ??
whats the meaning of showing star crossed love story ??
whats the meaning of showing soul mates ??

I cant take it anymore...
IPK is all about Arnav and Khushi and only Arnav and Khushi.
they both complete each other
no dont like it, they are star crossed lovers.  they can never part,  if they cant be together in life the have to be together in death. all star crossed lovers meet death  when the journy ends. otherwise how could we have Romeo Juliet, or Heer and Ranja., Majnu/Laila.

Arnav Khushi either live together or die together. there is no third person.

the tagline the one person you hate is the only person you cant live without.
Garima begged Dadi. Khushi would die with out Arnav.
Arnav claimed being away from khushi stops his breath. he cant live without her. their fate has been decided.
and the stars have destined them to be together. life or death. Arnav and Khushi forever
Originally posted by sanakadevi

Well, if he didnt take the decision to leave in the first place...then the story you have written would not have even occured in your mind. Hence, the scripts written by the PH or makers would have been completely different. 
You have asked the question would you like seeing khushi romancing another man? Obviously, people are going to react to it negatively, and comes the comments no shut the show down, it's nothing without Barun, not going to watch it blah blah. Hence, people taking it all out on the show. Funny, seeing people change overnight from 'arshians' who will stand by the show no matter what to 'sobtians' who will support Barun even if it means the show goes down LOL 
In saying all of this, in no means did i mean to disrespect your piece of creativity...and as a writer i think you have done a wondeful job! 

Ok, Whatever be the reason, i respect his decision. And i don't think it's all his fault. Lets not be hasty and blame him for everything. This man has given us ASR for the past 1.5 years. 

@Bold: THAT is the exact reason why i(and i think,many people) ask for a happy ending for ArSHi! Because we're Arshians..And they deserve it!
some epic love story should be remain untouched.when will they understand it?
I will be honest...After reading da second paragraph I felt like killing u...but den I realised its whats coming in da future...I wont be able to take dis
Originally posted by crackerszone

I will be honest...After reading da second paragraph I felt like killing u...but den I realised its whats coming in da future...I wont be able to take dis

It was even more painful to write it.. Arnav-Khushi is a fairy tale, and fairy tales don't have heart breaking endings..
Originally posted by tamy267

this is not the IPK we signed for yaar !
this cant be !!!!
if that happens whats the meaning of showing Rabba Vey ??
whats the meaning of showing star crossed love story ??
whats the meaning of showing soul mates ??

I cant take it anymore...
IPK is all about Arnav and Khushi and only Arnav and Khushi.
they both complete each other

Their passion, their love, the heat, the tension, the Rabba Ve- it'll all just mean nothing. The last 1.5 years, 17 months, 380+ episodes all meant nothing. We need to fight for a happy ending, don't they deserve it. Don't we?