Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A question to all- Will you enjoy to watch this?

-Mahaa- Groupbie
-Mahaa-
-Mahaa-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged

To all: A question. Will you enjoy to watch the following? 

Diwali night-

Arnav Khushi sitting in the poolside, under the stars. Holding hands. Both reliving every moment they spent with each other. Had anyone told them last Diwali that they'd end up married and would love each other like crazy their reactions would've been 'Hai Devi Maiyya'(with the perfect o-face, ofcourse) and 'What the!'. Khushi remembered that almost kiss in the poolside, that night she felt something that she'd never felt before. And now she was sitting in the same place holding hands with her Arnavji. She silently thanked Devi Maiyya for everything. 

Arnav looked at her and thought- I'm the luckiest guy in the world. He never believed in the notion of a higher power but at that moment,with Khushi wrapped around in his arms, he couldn't help but thank God for giving him Khushi. He picked her up and took her to bed. He slowly placed her on the bed and kissed her forehead.

Arnav-'Khushi, we've been married twice. Spent the last 18 months together. You've showed me what love is, what I'm, what I'm without you, what I'm with you. You're my soulmate, my friend, my family and my love. I can't even think a day without you.. I love you.' Khushi couldn't say anything else.. She pulled him towards her and kissed him passionately. She didn't want anything else at this moment. She just wants her Arnavji, forever with her. Their kiss depended, gentle but yet so passionate. A gust of wind blew away the single candle lighting their room. Nani is right, they thought. It's time to start the family.

Khushi remembered the night after a few months. She couldn't bear it. They had promised to always stay together. Why did Devi maiyya cheat her. She looked at Viraf, her new business partner. He had helped her in her tough times. A good friend. Viraf had also proposed to marry her.. What should she do..? She stood in front of Arnav's picture and stared. He'd want me to be happy right? He wouldn't want me to be lonely right? And Aarav does need a father..?.. Yes, she has made up her mind. She would marry Viraf.. She stood there thinking for a while. Yes, Viraf is right. It is time to take the picture down. It is time I forget Arnavji. He was just a passing cloud.

Now tell me, how did you feel after reading this? If you're watching for the story of IPKKND, and this is their story, how would you feel? 

If Juliet had ended up saying 'Oh well, Romeo's dead, I think I'll just go romance that cute duke next door' or had Ranjha said 'well, Heer has been poisoned, I better leave town and hit on that other cute chick', how would it feel? Arnav Khushi are a iconic pair. Bringing in a new love interest for Khushi is just disgraceful to the amazing characters and to the actors who have breathed life into it.. ArShi story HAS to have a happy ending. Fight for this! They deserve it!

Edited by -Mahaa- - 13 November 2012 at 11:36pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamanbirjzunara_aliLittlePrincess8Arnav_Khushifanserendipity235avina123gopikaajishaz007Dazzler.momb24LeenaRockssoni28nine2venkatasupriya.arshideeps_92msinAkanksha--MOTHER-kbtr...Tanu....Brooke.vandana.sagarArshi.Sugi.IPKJennyPenny

deeps_92 IF-Rockerz
deeps_92
deeps_92

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
omg...ur writings brought tears to me...surely i will not be able to tolearate it...god have mercy on us...and end ipknd with arhi...only arhi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramaman-Mahaa-avina123soni28Arshi.Sugi.IPK

-Mahaa- Groupbie
-Mahaa-
-Mahaa-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps_92

omg...ur writings brought tears to me...surely i will not be able to tolearate it...god have mercy on us...and end ipknd with arhi...only arhi

Aww thanks. And that was my point. Arnav Khushi is too iconic a pair to get seperated and go to new partners.. It'll be just a disgrace to all the lovely scenes and dialogues in the past.. "Arnav Khushi hamesha","promise me tum mujhe chodkar nahi jaoge",the numerous Rabba Ve.. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamanavina123soni28arshi21..mrinalini..Arshi.Sugi.IPK

[email protected] Senior Member
mystic@
mystic@

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
if this happens all 1.5years of Rabba ves were a mockery...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamanmads_skm-Mahaa-avina123...Tanu...

-Mahaa- Groupbie
-Mahaa-
-Mahaa-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by [email protected]

if this happens all 1.5years of Rabba ves were a mockery...

Exactly. I don't which way the story is heading but i'll ask to please end ArShi story on a happy note. Otherwise it is just a big mockery.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamanavina123soni28

-Mahaa- Groupbie
-Mahaa-
-Mahaa-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Shamelessly bringing up my post in the hope someone would read itTongue..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ramaman

soni28 IF-Dazzler
soni28
soni28

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
painful to even imagine khushi with someone else...please SP & 4 Lions give us a happy Arhi ending

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramaman-Mahaa-avina123

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
OMG!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ramaman

Go to top