Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

The day Sapna leaves, will Salman talk to her?

Fossil2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The day Sapna leaves, will Salman talk to her or call Sanjay Dutt to proxy for him that day?
😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

If I was Salman Khan I wouldn't talk to her.

Firstly, Salman asked her in Aseem eviction episode if she wants to talk and she clearly nodded saying no. Now salman did his job as host by asking if she wants to speak. If she wouldn't want to speak there is not point in going behind her.

Secondly, last week she made a mockery of herself by tying a black band across her mouth. Anyone would get her message fair and square. In such a scenario why should anyone let alone Salman keep their self-respect aside and speak to her.

Saying that, if Sapna is ready to speak with Salman then he should perform his job as host. I strongly condemn Salman's behaviour with Shakti Kapoor last year.

*king*
Edited by *king* - 11 years ago
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: *king*

If I was Salman Khan I wouldn't talk to her.

Firstly, Salman asked her in Aseem eviction episode if she wants to talk and she clearly nodded saying no. Now salman did his job as host by asking if she wants to speak. If she wouldn't want to speak there is not point in going behind her.

Secondly, last week she made a mockery of herself by tying a black band across her mouth. Anyone would get her message fair and square. In such a scenario why should anyone let alone Salman keep their self-respect aside and speak to her.

Saying that, if Sapna is ready to speak with Salman then he should perform his job as host. I strongly condemn Salman's behaviour with Shakti Kapoor last year.

*king*

agree totally 😊 but wat did he do with shakti kapoor? 😕 i dont remember 😛

*king* thumbnail
Originally posted by: smallwonder

agree totally 😊 but wat did he do with shakti kapoor? 😕 i dont remember 😛

He never interacted with Shakti kapoor. Even in intro episode Salman and Sanjay spoke to all contestants except Shakti. After shakti wnet inside teh house they said something like BB is great as he called shakti to BB house and they would have never called shakti to their houses.

*king*
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I guess he will only talk when Sapna will take any initiative in this regard! 
SushiTasty thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it is possible that if Sapna is evicted this week she might be taken straight to the secret room ðŸ˜‰ so Salman and she don't come face to face.  but even if they do, i think Salman will talk to her
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: *king*

He never interacted with Shakti kapoor. Even in intro episode Salman and Sanjay spoke to all contestants except Shakti. After shakti wnet inside teh house they said something like BB is great as he called shakti to BB house and they would have never called shakti to their houses.

*king*

Ok, i dont remember tht probably since sanjay dutt was hosting it most of the time & so wud have spoken to shakti as with others on fridays 😊
loveraghav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If he talks to saona. The trp of the episode will be high
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Ask not if Salman speaks to Sapna, ask if Sapna speaks to Salman. ðŸ˜›
*king* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Ask not if Salman speaks to Sapna, ask if Sapna speaks to Salman. ðŸ˜›

Considering the way she has started saying Salman sahi tha so often I wouldn't be surprised if she tajes a U-turn now. Moreso after she bitched about Sidhu who stood by her. She has now joined S-A-D whom she was bad-mouthing few weeks back. Her credibility is losing slowly but surely.

So her patching with Salman is not far off.

*king*