India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Highly disappointed in Barun & Gul

Nereides Groupbie
Nereides
Nereides

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Wow just saw the last part of the interview and I have gone numb. Barun & Gul & SP (all the good humans on one side) and we the "BIGGEST SCAPEGOATS ON EARTH" on the other side. After seeing this interview hopefully we understand the cause and truth behind everything...I completely agree with you we were stupid in believing some people who are spreading rumours that Barun was forced to quit and he wanted to complete his character as ASR...I don't feel anything like that in any of his talks. As a fan I feel pathetically cheap in even believing that fans matter to any actor in this industry...I still agree it is his life and his career but doesn't he care 1% about his fans ? If he decided he wanted to quit it can't be a decision which was taken overnight, so if not why didn't anyone give us any notice and just throw it at our face on a weekend and decide to spoil everything for us ? Why couldn't it be decided as they promised before that if Barun is going we will wind off the show before he leaves ? It is not that Barun or Gil doesn't know that fans are crazy about Sarun and don't want to see anyone else, so why this big cheating with the fans ? Why couldn't they plan everything in such a way that they can end it before he leaves ? Are we so big fools that we are always taken for granted ? Are viewers suppose to watch any crap anyone throws at us ? My Diwali day is spoiled seeing that interview, I have never felt so much cheated as a viewer. Now you take a break or quit Barun Sobti, I am going on a long break from this biggest crap I have ever come across in my life..and it is true Barun everyone should once in their life come across Gul to realise what life's truth is...show the viewers a MIRAGE and tell them to feel it as real but sadly a MIRAGE will always be a MIRAGE, how can it be real...my title says it all..I am hugely disappointed but as if anyone cares. 

Edited by Nereides - 13 November 2012 at 4:29am

rosieholly Groupbie
rosieholly
rosieholly

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top