Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Mg SS: Tedhi Medhi Love Story Pt 12 pg 118 22.02 (Page 97)

TeamMcSwarek IF-Rockerz
TeamMcSwarek
TeamMcSwarek

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_GoldenStarz_

_GoldenStarz_ IF-Dazzler
_GoldenStarz_
_GoldenStarz_

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Updating in an hour 

LadyArwen

maanluver Goldie
maanluver
maanluver

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinni10

Updating in an hour 
yipppiiieee 
can't wait 
update soon 
waiting eagerly 
-gurtimaniac- Goldie
-gurtimaniac-
-gurtimaniac-

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

_GoldenStarz_

..Adeena.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Adeena..
..Adeena..

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
waiting waiting waitingg.. :D

_GoldenStarz_

Simran_B IF-Sizzlerz
Simran_B
Simran_B

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Day DreamingDay Dreaming

_GoldenStarz_

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
waiting waiting waiting...

_GoldenStarz_

_GoldenStarz_ IF-Dazzler
_GoldenStarz_
_GoldenStarz_

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Part 10

Add "JyothiK" for pms.

"I really love maan sir" its more a statement than a question. Finally she realized her feeling, a small smile adored her lips feeling satisfied. She looked at maan smiling, but soon lowered her eye lashes how to face him and how to express her feelings. Its not definitely easy for her like maan did, he just proposed her in the restaurant that too in front of pari. Such a blunt proposal thought geet making a face. she just dreamt of those typical romantic date proposal. Only she and maan looking into each other eyes getting lost. She is wearing a typical red saree which is selected by maan and maan wearing a cool shirt enchanting her saree.  Maan kneeling on his knees with a ring in his hand and asking "Will you marry me?" geet is still lost in her thoughts.

Maan saw her lost and tried to call her but there is no response from her. "What happened to her? today she is behaving weirdly, haha maan tera asar" thought maan and smiled at his own thought. He snapped his fingers in front of her, geet who is lost in her thoughts came out of reverie and looked here and there, realized she is standing still outside the house and day dreaming about their date. She smiled nervously at maan.

"Bye sir" told geet and rushed outside only to stop again. "Ruko geet, I told I will drop you" told maan. She sighed as it is of no use to speak something to him, he is sweet as well as stubborn. And anyways who can stop MSK when he took decision once. Geet silently got into the car, the drive was silent. But geet's heart is beating at its maximum, she is feeling butterflies with the new found feelings for maan. she never thought she will fall in love with this annoying man, yes for geet maan is so annoying. "How can one propose in the first meet. But he did, this man is crazy and I am crazily in love with him" thought geet, she is feeling shy for no reason. To avoid questions from maan she turned towards window seeing outside.

There is a heavy traffic jam in the way which usually annoy geet, but today its entirely different. She is feeling happy because of this traffic, maan will be beside for long time now."Geet, you are totally a gone case" chided geet. Bechara maan is feeling bored, one traffic jam, two because of geet's behaviour today he thought to keep quiet rather than to irritate her with his baseless talks. Finally maan decided to switch on the FM.

Dil mera har baar ye sunne ko bekarar hai
Kaho na pyaar hai
Kaho na pyaar hai

Inpyaari baaton mein anjaana ikraar hai
Kaho na pyaar hai
Kaho na pyaar hai
Kaha na pyaar hai
Kaha na pyaar hai

Listening to the lyrics geet and maan at once looked at each other, while maan is smiling at her. Geet turned the other side to hide her blush. Geet turned off the FM. "Arey geet, why did you off such a nice song. Hain na kaho na pyaar hain' " maan started singing. Geet is trying hard not to blurt out her feelings but bechari the whole atmosphere is against her. Now she prayed babaji to clear the traffic fast so that they can reach home fast. But seems like today babaji is on maan's side. It took almost 1 hour for the traffic to clear and it took another 30 minutes to reach geet's place only to see the door is locked.

"Hey babaji, where is pari go?" gasped geet looking at the locked door. "Geet, I told you before stay back in KM for today. Par nahi meri baat kaha sunti" taunted maan."Shayad, you did something, did you call pari and told her to lock the door" asked geet angrily. Before maan react geet's mobile rang. "Hello geet, tu ghar pahunch gayi kya?" asked pari. "Ha, where are you?" asked geet concerned hearing her tensed voice."Geet, I am so sorry yaar. Here there is a urgent meeting, me and my boss has to leave to London immediately. I will come after a week" told pari sadly. She is more worried for geet as it is sankranti holidays, hostel is closed for a week. "Geet, where you will stay?" asked pari almost on the verge of crying. Geet is sad hearing this even her badi maa and bade papa went to village to attend their relatives marriage.

"Pari, you don't worry main warden aunty se request karti hu. I will stay in hostel. Tu ab rona mat, concentrate on the meeting" told geet trying to act normal but she is also sad. Maan who is listening their convo, understood that there is no one in the house. Maan took the mobile from geet and talked with pari. "Hii pari, maan here and you don't worry about geet. she is coming with me and will stay in KM till you or your parents come" told maan. "Hey maan, are you sure? I think geet wont agree I know about her" told pari worriedly. "You don't worry, leave it to me. I will manage, have a nice trip and enjoy" told maan and cut the call. Listening maan, pari sighed in relief.

"Are you really expecting that I will come to KM" asked geet. "Geet, you don't have any other option dear, see staying in hostel all alone is not safe" reasoned maan. "I am habituated to it maan sir" told geet, its not the first time she is staying alone in the hostel when ever pari is busy she use to do the same. But geet is the one stubborn soul to agree maan. "Geet, sweet heart listen to me" tried maan to convince her. but geet turned the other side trying to control her tears and her feelings too. The persons whom she loved is not there with her for long time. Start from his parents and her best friend. That's the reason she is staying in hostel away from pari and her family. So that she wont lose them too, the only family which she has now and this is the main reason these many days she didn't allow anyone, any feeling in her life. But somehow maan entered in the life made it worth living. When she realized her feelings for maan she is scared to lose maan.

"Look geet, if you are afraid of staying in KM then I don't have any problem. I will happily drop you in your hostel" told maan smirking thinking he hit the point. But when geet turned, her tears came like a shocker to maan. "Geet?" called out maan rising his hand to wipe her tears. Geet ran towards the terrace, maan just followed her all worried. "Geet, sweet heart listen to me. I am just joking. I really didn't mean that" tried maan to talk to her.

But geet broke down on her knees not able to control anything be the situation or her feelings. "Geet" maan called out touching her shoulder. Geet jerked it away. She stood on her feet facing maan, "Kyun maan? why you came in my life. Why you are showing me dreams of happiness, I am scared to lose them again. I cant afford to lose anything again in my life. Till you entered in my life everything was going the way I want but after that everything changed. I am not able to think anything, what ever I do I am only thinking about you, your smile, your teasings. Its like everything is under your control. I feel restless when you are not around. I will be happy if you are around me, my heart beats fast if you are close to me. why you are doing this to me, I cant do anything which you want. I am not worth of you. You are rich, a successful business man, very kind hearted. I am just a middle class girl, an orphan'. " geet was stopped by maan.

"Geet, if you don't love me I understand and I accept. Today I am rich, but tomorrow who knows. Geet don't bring this issue again, I will angry" told maan seriously. "Geet, don't think that you are alone, you have your parents, your sister who loves and still hoping one day you will stay with them not in hostel. Everything depends on your thinking geet, may be your parents wont be happy seeing you crying like this. And I must say I have never ever seen a cry baby like you. Geet a small help, next time if you want to cry please do that without makeup, see your face, all your kajal and oh god you are looking like a bhoot" told maan giving his famous smirk.

Geet who is listening to maan got all emotional, but again he has to prove he is tedha. And and he called her bhoot baap re baap. "You you you called me bhoot" marched geet towards maan angrily. "Dekho dekho kaise ghoor ke dekh rahi ho tum, mummy mujhe darr lag raha hain" maan faked a cry. "Agrrrhhh I hate you" shouted geet chasing maan, maan is running and geet is chasing him. Geet forgot all the things which happened till now. she is busy in chasing him, while a smile of relief formed on maan's lips seeing his sweet heart again back to her sherni mode.

Finally both of them stopped chasing panting heavily. "Waise darling ek baat bolu" asked maan still panting. "Hmmm" came as geet's reply. "You made the sweet, handsome and cool guy serious with your talks. For a second I thought you have gone mad"completed maan only to get a punch from geet on his stomach. Maan looked at him shocked,"Haila' that was so fast and paining too, what you eat daily?" asked  maan. "You are dealing with Geet, black belt in karate" told geet proudly. "Hmm I have to be careful, now come fast we should go to KM" hurried maan. Geet is still hesitant to go to KM. Maan came close to her, cupped her cheek. "Geet, don't worry you can stay in KM and I don't want my employees to suffer. I don't let my darling to stay here and there"completed maan with a kiss on her cheek.

Geet looked down feeling shy, "Maan" called geet. "Yes darling" "I need to tell you something" "Yup tell me" "Wo.. wo.. "tell me geet, what is bothering you" asked maan. "You" told geet and pouted. "Now what did I do?" asked maan confused. "You are allowing me to do anything, I hate you for that. But I LOVE YOU TOO" told geet hiding her face in her palms.

Precap: Heart

Next: part 11

Edited by chinni10 - 08 November 2013 at 2:07am

The following 158 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana1234nehavashiishitamoreanitachandavar1jaasz_25Aakshithatittu75niki7611shah-jahankangsarbjeetPalay2012deepsikha09maanlvsgeetmkd.70divyaraghaniaparnapoduriminnurajgirijamkrishnamaneetmayurcloudflowerrizwanaqPoonamTseductivepurpleitzzdmgmans22thendral_111srikantharajashailimgpreet.harmanpriyankadwivediprincesssarahgeet_9713lovepooNihsonannbellmisthyParimishtyShalinaparbinshruthiruchscutestarzaashi14geetmerlyPiyu75p.maannostalgicmoonAroraNpari1689aqvum-gurtimaniac-ashmaaneetRajshree12vanshi_maaneetfatema_007cutestar12mansi.tripathimaanluverbaisakh45shabnam22mayashrisawant7-eiya-sree.maneetLadyArwensheetalvasachange12angel_smilyi rokdivya22gurti30dreamymishti88ChanandlerBongshri12randhir_ki_dollsnehapriyapreetymaaneethottyangeladiti_2010payal.gupta177ElienoreMGsweetsampa39CherishhTia-AFreeBirdrsusmitaMaaneet099AIMAMALIKTeamMcSwarek--Fairy---Mitu-NeejuMishti13ZohamaaneetTinkerBellarupzloveuushankitvcmrk-1harshithaaaaaaaDoracakealicia212mayurmaaneetAlamelusmallvilleNiharika.Nairsaf24kiran_ratifantesynehakapoor7ritzy09ambeernlovesia-Chipper-Treat-ammu5mandy15zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapeyoga23priyaPadfoot_ProngsRemya_PillaiTyrolove2_soma-padmarao-janu_2006nahtani88maaniqrahinal_maaneetAsh1991maanseesona-rai--Ratna--Shalveseemamaryanupm04kabslocksimpoojavermagill123priyasreepunam2712-Lehar-renjini263CuteStrawberry.OneDirection.lehrAngel13_SharmeenLuvsGCLILY111144dolly10Rashmi...Sri_Radhaabinash079mysteriousmillikhwaishfantamanna1391vrinda22Donnaa.hayaat.Infinity.spvdSecretKhabri420drrose31

Go to top