Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Mg SS: Tedhi Medhi Love Story Pt 12 pg 118 22.02 (Page 86)

_GoldenStarz_ IF-Dazzler
_GoldenStarz_
_GoldenStarz_

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Part 9

Add "JyothiK" for Pms. 

"Bolo na geet?" asked maan looking into her eyes. "Ha mujhe farak padhta hain" told geet looking into his eyes. . "Kyun geet?" asked maan.

Maan is happy after hearing her confession. His smile widened, he was sad and worried seeing geet in that condition when he entered into KM, but whatever happened was good. The fire accident incident has shaked geet to no extent. The fear of loosing maan took all over her and the time when she saw maan, she didn't anything further just hugged him seeing him all safe and fine. The concern and the fear of losing him, love for him, maan can read her eyes. When she loves him so much then why she is backing off.

Geet saw maan is coming close to her, geet backed off. "I have to go sir" told geet and turned back to go but maan acted fast and held her wrist stopping her. When maan turned her around he saw tears clouded her eyes, he at once left her wrist. "I am sorry geet" said maan in a low voice feeling guilty. He never ever thought to hurt her but to make her feel light he irritated her, teased her, teased her.

Suddenly geet remembered something, fished her mobile and dialed a number. Armaan answered the call. "Hello geet" answered armaan. "Armaan, maan sir ghar aagaye. He is fine" told geet. Armaan sighed in relief. "Thank god, he is fine" told armaan and smiled. "Ok armaan, I will talk to you later. Have to go home now" told geet and was about to cut the call but armaan called out her name stopping her from disconnecting the call. Armaan knows that maan loves geet and today's behaviour of geet also confirmed that geet too loves maan. So he thought to make her realize her feelings.

"Geet" called armaan. "Ji?" "Geet, don't get me arong dear. I know you suffered a lot in your life losing parents at the young age is very tough but you over come all those, and proved yourself that you are strong. Geet, don't you think now you should think about you and your life. I think you are understanding what I mean. I know you love maan. don't tell no geet because today the fear of losing him told me everything. Geet maan too loves you and you know that. Think geet why you are backing off, trust your love geet. Today because of your love maan was saved. Think again geet, confess your feelings. Wipe off your insecurities, maan will understand you for sure" told armaan. "Bye geet" he told and cut the call.

Geet after listening to armaan, lost herself in her thoughts until she heard some noises. Geet looked at the source of noise only to see maan hugging some GIRL. And on top of that that girl kissed maan's cheeks irritating geet to the core. "Hey maan, how are you? Meeting you after so long" told that girl. "I am fine pari, how are you? When did you come from America?" asked maan. "Just today morning maan, have a lot to catch up with you. Are you free tonight, we can go out for a dinner?" asked pari. Maan nodded for a yes and he is happy for meeting his friend after a long time. Here geet is angry on seeing that girl hugging her maan and they are going out on a date. Well its not a date just a dinner but geet madam is thinking too far in her J. "Ya sure pari why not" told maan smiling. "Ok then see you tonight" told pari and left from there.

Geet looked at maan angrily. Now maan is confused why she is looking angry, her nose is all laal laal in anger. "I am going maan sir, you enjoy with your friend" blurted out geet walking towards the gate angrily. Maan chuckled seeing her reaction. "How cute she is looking" thought maan. "Geet wait" stopped maan. Geet stopped in her tracks not looking back. "I will drop you... Darling" told maan, the darling came after a pause. Geet is happy to listen darling from him again. A small smile adored her lips. But she made a serious face and looked at maan. "Its ok maan sir, I think you are busy" told geet gritting her teeth. Maan is surely enjoying teasing her.

"No no darling, I am definitely not busy now and what is important for me more than you" told maan, though it is flirty but there is sincerity in his voice. Geet without responding him started walking towards gate followed by maan. "Geet, tell me why you are angry at least?" asked maan. "I am not angry" told geet. "Yeah that's why your nose is red"taunted maan. "Whatever"

"Geet you didn't answer to my question" asked maan making geet stop in her tracks. Geet's mind went to armaan's words, why she felt angry and sad when pari hugged maan and kissed him. She knows about his nature right? He will be friendly with everyone then why it is hurting her. She wiped off the tears that were threathing to fall. She is feeling helpless, alone and above all she is confused what is happening to her. is she really in love? Does she really love maan? this question is eating up her brain from many days but from today morning it was literally killing her.

Why she was missing maan in the morning in office? Why she was so tensed and feared when she saw the news of accident? Why she hugged him when she saw him all fine? Why she felt angry and hurt when she saw maan with another woman? Geet want to shout WHY????? And again she lost in maan when they were in the study, how she was lost in his eyes, why she listened to maan when she was in pain? why she feel happy and at peace when maan is around her? is this feeling called LOVE?

"Do I really love maan sir?" questioned geet herself. Here maan is observing her each and every face expression, her confused then pain then again relaxation, then lastly confusion."I really love maan sir" its more a statement than a question. Finally she realized her feeling, a small smile adored her lips feeling satisfied. She looked at maan smiling, but soon lowered her eye lashes how to face him and how to express her feelings. Its not definitely easy for her like maan did, he just proposed her in the restaurant that too in front of pari. Such a blunt proposal thought geet making a face. she just dreamt of those typical romantic date proposal. Only she and maan looking into each other eyes getting lost. She is wearing a typical red saree which is selected by maan and maan wearing a cool shirt enchanting her saree.  

Maan kneeling on his knees with a ring in his hand and asking "Will you marry me?"

Precap:Maan Blushing

Next: part 10 

Edited by chinni10 - 08 November 2013 at 2:05am

The following 174 member(s) liked the above post:

kichusfarhana1234swati_sudpurvaaashiyaan_2010nehavashigitarameshanitachandavar1Sarah08jaasz_25Aakshithatittu75kangsarbjeetniki7611Palay2012deepsikha09--Yashvi--neetugarg123maanlvsgeetmkd.70divyaraghanimaneetmayurcloudflowerrizwanaqseductivepurplePoonamTamrinderkaur9thendral_111itzzdmgmans22lovepoorichu26Nihsonpriyankadwivedipreet.harmanprincesssarahgeet_9713shailimgannbellqueenbee001ManeetTUJANENAshruthiruchscutestarzParimishtyPiyu75p.maanaashi14nostalgicmoonTheSunShineShalinaparbinamrinderdhamiArchanaRoyAroraNahsaaspyarkapari1689aqvum-gurtimaniac-ashmaaneetsanam1234ukalabhasvarthyadi000Rajshree12vanshi_maaneetfatema_007cutestar12mansi.tripathimaanluvershabnam22LadyArwensuba2011cutemishtisree.maneetmayashrisawant7sheetalvasagurti30i rokWhypadhudivya22dreamymishti88d_soniaangel_smilypreetymaaneetKasiKasikingofmepayal.gupta177ElienoreMGaditi_2010shri12TeriKhamoshiyanpriya_ya1408snehapriyalovesiadhakdhak22dreams-realityrsusmitaCherishhsweetsampa39Tia-AFreeBirdAIMAMALIKTeamMcSwarekNeejuMishti13Hanishadevi--Fairy---Mitu-Zohamaaneetalicia212mayurmaaneetushankitvchappydays30Doracakeambbihaluv_DDambeernNiharika.Nairsaf24ritzy09anjucoolTinkerBellakiran_ratifantesynehakapoor7Padfoot_Prongslove2_somaammu5Remya_PillaiTyrozaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapeyoga23priyameena..Shalveseemamarymaanseesona-rai--Ratna--Ash1991mandy15preethiajanu_2006shah10mitzi11nahtani88maaniqrahinal_maaneetimpoojavermagill123punam2712kabslocksLittle_Mermaid.-Gemini--Lehar-renjini263Angel13_SharmeenLuvsGCLILY111144Simran_Blehrdolly10Snow_Angelgorgeousqueen.Sri_Radhamysteriousmillikhwaishfanabinash079tamanna1391vrinda22Donnaa.hayaat.Infinity.spvdSecretKhabri420drrose31

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Lovely update..
Loved armaan's words...
geet proposal tak dream kar li.. arre pehle I Love u toh bol do.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-eiya-_GoldenStarz_

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10