Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Mg SS: Tedhi Medhi Love Story Pt 12 pg 118 22.02 (Page 75)

_GoldenStarz_ IF-Dazzler
_GoldenStarz_
_GoldenStarz_

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Part 8

Add "JyothiK" for pms.

"Maan" called out geet in pain, her eyes are filled with tears. But maan wiped them not letting them to fall. "Don't geet, don't let those precious pearls fall down" told maan. Geet smiled a little as her leg is still in pain. "Its paining" told geet. "Look into my eyes geet" told maan and geet did the same. Maan slightly twisted her feet and placed it on the ground. Geet feeling the cold under her feet looked down. She immediately stood up feeling no pain in her leg. She looked at maan who is smiling at her. She shyly smiled at him and left from there.

Geet forgot the purpose of going to that room, she went downstairs and is searching for ritz. She saw maan's maa and smiled. "Ma'am where is ritz? Did you see her?" asked geet."Yes beta, she is in maaji's room" told maa. "Thank you ma'am" told geet. "Geet beta, this is not office to call me ma'am and I am your friends chachi. It will be awkward if you call me ma'am" told maan's maa lovingly. Geet smiled at her nervously."You can call me aunty" told maa. "Ha yaar, we are not in office and I am not your boss. You can call me maan" told maan coming in.

Maan's maa smirked at him. "Maan go and call ritz and dadi for lunch" told maa. Maan looked at her, an accused look not giving him chance to talk with his darling. For which maa smiled inwardly. He called everyone for lunch while geet is helping maa in arranging the dining table. "Arey geet beta, I will do it" told maa. "Aunty no problem I will do it" told geet and made her sit.

Later all came for lunch and settled in their respective seats. Ritz wantedly made geet to sit beside maan. All are having lunch talking and teasing each other. Geet is literally shocked to see maan and dadi arguing so much for silly silly matters. This is new side of maan geet is seeing. She smiled at them. Suddenly ritz turned to geet and asked "Waise geet how is the lunch? I mean you might be feeling bored eating those hostel food?" "Its delicious yaar, but I don't know what happened from past a month the hostel food is very good. I am feeling like I am eating at home" told geet for which maan almost chocked his food. He looked shocked at his maa and dadi for which they gave a innocent look like they did nothing. Ritz is trying very hard to control her laugh. Seeing maan coughing, "Sir do you need water" asked geet. "No geet its ok" told maan and concentrated on his food.

"Omg omg, these 2 are really impossible. They really changed the caterers there, and they even didn't inform me" pouted maan looking at his plate. After lunch, maa took dadi to her room leaving children alone. Even ritz is also tired so she retired to her room. Now maan and geet are left alone. Geet is looking everywhere except maan, she is feeling butterflies in her stomach sensing maan so close to her.

Suddenly maan asked "Yaar sweet heart when is your birthday?" "I don't like parties" was geet immediate response. "And I have a tendency to forget others birthdays" told maan. Geet looked at maan shocked. "Aur nahi tho kya, main todhi na tumare liye surprise party arrange karunga" teased maan smiling inwardly seeing her red face. "March" replied geet. "Geet, as per todays horoscope girls who born in march will fell in love with the boy who born in august" told maan. "I don't know anyone who born in august" replied geet. "I am there na" told maan and kept quiet. He was waiting for geet's response. For a second she was silent and she took the cushion from the couch and throwed it on maan. Maan didn't expect this one and the cushion landed on him.

"Maan sir" shouted geet and the other cushion landed on maan. "Yaar geet, stop it stop it. I was just joking" laughed maan. But geet shot him an angry glare. "I am sorry" told maan but laughed again seeing her pouting face. seeing him smiling geet too smiled a little but composed herself.  She turned away her face from maan. just then maan's mobile rang and its from office.

"Hello" maan attended the call. "Maan sorry to disturb you but there is a urgent meeting in XYZ hotel. Clients are going abroad this night so they asked for urgent meeting" told adi. "Is it so? Ok, then bring the files. I will coming there in an hour"told maan. "Ok maan, I will see you soon" told adi and cut the call. "Geet, there is a urgent meeting in XYZ hotel. You rest for sometime, come I will show you the guest room" told maan. Geet nodded and followed him. Maan showed her the guest room and he went to his room to get ready. While going he checked on maa and dadi and both are sleeping. He sighed and left to hotel. Maan reached hotel and saw adi and sasha are waiting for him. he smiled at him, trio discussed about the project till clients arrived. Soon the meeting started. It went for 2 hours.

Here in KM, geet is feeling bored. She turned on the TV and flipping the channels. Suddenly her eyes caught the news head lines telling that there was a fire accident in XYZ hotel. After hearing the news, she felt her legs are jelly and she can fall down at any time. "Maan sir" is the only name she uttered at that time. She felt some wetness on her cheeks, she touched its her own tears wetting them. She took her mobile and called maan but it is switched off.

"Babaji, please save maan. nothing should happen to him" prayed geet. She thought not to inform to anyone at home, they all will be tensed. "I will call armaan and tell him"thought geet. After hearing the news its like her life crashed, she became numb for a second. But composed herself and tried to call maan, but his mobile is switched off. She without wasting time called armaan and told everything.

"Please armaan, kuch tho karo" cried geet. "Geet just relax, I will go there. I will call you if I get any info about maan" told armaan and cut the call. He is tensed and without wasting time he rushed to the hotel.

Geet is not able to sit at home, so she too thought to go to hotel. She took her purse and went down. she sighed seeing no one around. When geet came out of the main door, she saw a car entering into KM. Soon maan got down from the car. Geet sighed in relief seeing him all fine. Tears of happiness rolled down. Geet without wasting time rushed to him. Maan is shocked seeing geet running to him that too in tears. "Geet what happened?" asked maan.

But geet didn't answer anything, she just hugged him tight. "Aap thik ho na? pata hain main kitna darr gayi thi" cried geet. Maan is in a fix whether to reciprocate the hug or not. But geet came out of the hug. "How irresponsible you are maan? can you call once that you are fine. Yaha meri jaan nikal gayi hain news dekar" told geet angrily. "Geet what will happen to me dear? I am fine" told maan confused not knowing what she is talking. "Waha hotel mein fire accident hogaya tha, I saw in the news" told geet wiping her tears.

"No accident occurred when I was coming to home" told maan. "What happened to your mobile? How many times I called you?" asked geet. "Wo, charging katam hogaya tha" told maan gulping his saliva. She is in her sherni mode. Geet is frustrated for his reasons. She turned back to go inside, but now she is in peace after seeing him. she only don't know why she behaved like that with maan, mainly why she hugged him when she saw him.

"Why I reacted that way, when I saw the news about accident, its like all my life shattered once again. When I saw him I felt at peace and my heart beat became normal. What is happening to me? why maan sir is effecting me so much. His one glance at me makes me feel special. Kya hogaya mujhe? Kya main maan sir ko chahne lagi?" questioned geet herself.

Maan held her hands and made her face him. geet looked into his eyes, she want to float in his eyes. His eyes are reflecting love, care and concern for her. "Why you were so worried geet? Kyun farak padhta hain tumko? Agar main uss hotel mein that ho?" before he completes geet placed her palm on his mouth nodding in a no. "Kyun geet? Kya farak padhta hain tumko?" asked maan again. Geet tried to free her hand, but his hold is getting tightened every passing second.

"Bolo na geet?" asked maan looking into her eyes. "Ha mujhe farak padhta hain" told geet looking into his eyes. "Kyun geet?" asked maan.

Precap: Geet broke down in front of maan.

Next : part 9 

Edited by chinni10 - 08 November 2013 at 2:03am

The following 165 member(s) liked the above post:

kichussini#81dpurvaaashiyaan_2010nehavashigitarameshgayathripriyankishitamoreanitachandavar1Sarah08jaasz_25tittu75niki7611Palay2012sara2012neetugarg123--Yashvi--maanlvsgeetmkd.70shafeedivyaraghanisarika05lathaauPaingelmans22srikantharajaPoonamTcloudflowerrizwanaqseductivepurplepreet.harmanlovepoopriyankadwivediprincesssarahgeet_9713shailimgannbellTheSunShinekainturakiranParimishtycutestarzshruthiruchsAameraShalinaparbin26_chaitraannu1992nostalgicmoonritvi_mgaashi14Piyu75aqvumAroraN-gurtimaniac-ashmaaneetpari1689Rajshree12mansi.tripathiRiti.kfatema_007cutestar12mayashrisawant7-eiya-suba2011LadyArwencutemishtiSphinxsree.maneetbaisakh45divya22angel_smilychange12gurti30ninavisheetalvasadreamymishti88d_soniaKasiKasiaditi_2010kingofmepayal.gupta177ElienoreMGJyotika95snehapriyarandhir_ki_dollshri12priya_ya1408dreams-realitylovesiaTia-AFreeBirdsweetsampa39CherishhAIMAMALIKTeamMcSwarekNeejuMishti13--Fairy--HanishadeviKoolsmileZohamaaneet-Veritaserum-ushankitvchappydays30ambeernsaf24Niharika.Nairritzy09kiran_ratifantesyanjucoolharshithaaaaaaaDoracakealicia212mayurmaaneetsmallvillejanu_2006maanseesona-rai--Ratna--nahtani88maaniqraAsh1991freya123Shalveshah10honeygrapeyoga23priyaseemamarymandy15Padfoot_Prongslove2_somaLittle_Mermaid.-padmarao-ammu5Remya_PillaiTyrozaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-Mounika-impoojavermakabslockspriyasreepunam2712gill123renjini263CuteStrawberrydancersqueen-Lehar-LILY111144Angel13_SharmeenLuvsGClehrSimran_Bdolly10Snow_AngelSri_Radhatamanna1391vrinda22abinash079mysteriousmillikhwaishfanspvdSecretKhabri420.hayaat.DonnaaInfinity.

Jyotika95 IF-Dazzler
Jyotika95
Jyotika95

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Hey di
me first first Party
and u knw how Wink
cuming to the update maza aa gaya Big smile
Nazdikyan badh rahi hai aur duriyan kam ho rahi hai Winkpillow fight mast tha Big smileSmileaur ab geet apne ehsas daba nahi pa rahi thi..she so worried for maan..and nervousnes and anxiety mein jake usne maan ko hug kar liya (balle balle Wink me dancing)omg usne bol diya ki use farak padhta hai..hayee me waiting for next part Dead
waise i wud say TML season 2 bcz it wil be an ff and me very greedy Tongue

Edited by angelic_princes - 12 January 2013 at 12:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_GoldenStarz_

anjucool IF-Rockerz
anjucool
anjucool

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Me waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_GoldenStarz_

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz