Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Mg SS: Tedhi Medhi Love Story Pt 12 pg 118 22.02 (Page 11)

Ash1991 IF-Sizzlerz
Ash1991
Ash1991

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
amazing start...
lovd it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_GoldenStarz_

_GoldenStarz_ IF-Dazzler
_GoldenStarz_
_GoldenStarz_

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Updating tonight or tomorrow morning.. any one waiting Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovepootamanna1391

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
me waiting

_GoldenStarz_

khwaishfan IF-Addictz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
waiting n do pm me!

_GoldenStarz_

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
waiting

_GoldenStarz_

_GoldenStarz_ IF-Dazzler
_GoldenStarz_
_GoldenStarz_

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged

The following 121 member(s) liked the above post:

kichusaashiyaan_2010sheetalvasakabslocksdivyaraghanishruti_raigayathripriyankmkd.70singhiskinng94PoorvaAroraqueenbee001Sarah08pearl.whiteaashi14nostalgicmoonbulbulpmASMITTmaanlvsgeetcoolkiwilovepoomaneetmayurrizwanaqmita1993PoonamTlathaauangeeshPaingelshabnam22asmaniangelarafpari_jyothikapamilthendral_111amrinderkaur9seductivepurplecutestar12Pujanaulapreet.harmanNeejuetrikaaditi_2010KoolsmileAamerakavya.sravyapriya_ya1408zariya123lehrdreams-realityshri12ManeetGurtiMGsweetsampa39-niti-renjini263kingofmeHanishadeviKasiKasi-eiya-mansi.tripathiNH1971fantesynehakapoor7angel_smilyambeernushankitvcaksndivya22Alicia2001satykalpitamemyselfndIharshithaaagill123dreamymishti88impoojavermasweetysaranawesomepoojaMishti13ana1411--Fairy--tiakashyapJeba.Rahmanlovesiagargi12Angel13lil.mizz.smexiizohafarheen--Ratna--muraadlovesddritzy09sriradpunam2712ammu5Shravya.Mtushti-kiranlove2_somamonika1992-padma-mandy15Ash1991ambbihafreya123honeygrapekhwaishfannahtani88hinal_maaneetshah10mollycoddlesona-rai-Priti11-zaara2212seemamarytamanna1391dona86Gcs-girlRemya_PillaiMonaLovesMaandrrose31dolly10abinash079spvd--Neelam--PrithviSanyo1,

Thanku so much for ur likes and precious comments..
Second part is coming up soon. Stay tuned LOLTongue

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mansi.tripathidreamy4everKoolsmile_SharmeenLuvsGCimpoojaverma..hinal..sona-rai--Ratna--ammu5love2_soma-Gemini-tamanna1391Donnaa

_GoldenStarz_ IF-Dazzler
_GoldenStarz_
_GoldenStarz_

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Part 2

Add "JyothiK" for Pms. 

"Chill sweet heart, unknowingly or knowingly you know almost everything about me. And I liked you at the first site. So how can I not love you darling. See you soon my would be wifey" told maan and winked. Geet's jaw is touching the ground seeing the guts of this man.

"Bye pari, Bye sweet heart" maan bid good bye to them and left from there. She stood there shocked while pari is cribbing to geet that she didn't tell her about maan. Geet got annoyed with the turn of events.

"Will you shut your mouth pari. What the hell you are thinking, I love maan. For god sake this is the first time I am meeting that maan guy" told geet annoyingly and marched towards her car.

"geet geet stop yaar. Drop me at office" shouted pari following.

Geet gave her a glare for which pari made a baby face and pleaded her.

"I have to go to college. Its already late. I have to submit my CV for tomorrow's interview" told geet.

"Ok, all the best" told pari sadly.

"Don't make that face come I will drop you" told geet. Pari nodded and happily sat in the passengers seat. "I am telling you again and again pari, I didn't meet that khurana till today. And he proposed me. kaise insaan hain yaar" chided geet.

"Geet look I think he is a nice guy. See he didn't lie anything, he told what he felt. I think he is really in love with you" told pari praying to babaji to save her now from her sherni sister.

"Pari, get out of the car" shouted geet.

"Sorry sorry meri behna. I wont talk anything now. See finger on the lips" told pari and kept her finger on the lips. Geet glared at her and continued her driving.

On the other side maan entered in his cabin smiling. "Wow sweetheart, did you really go to college for follow me. How cum you know everything about me. Moreover I loved your confidence the way you came into my cabin and the way you talked with me. Till today no one talked with me like that. And by saying all my deeds you made me think that I am a big ZERO and did nothing in my college life except racing and flirting. Hayeee sweetheart, you stole my heart with your talks in the first meet itself"

Suddenly maan laughed out loud. He immediately took his mobile and dialed a number. The other person lifted the call.

"Hey, you are calling at this hour? What happened?" asked the other person.

"Offfo just listen to me darling" told maan and smiled.

"Ohh you are darling me today. Do you need anything?" asked darling.

"Nothing if you listen what I am going to say, I am sure you will jump in joy" told maan.

"Ohhh come on tell me what is it. Now really I am fed up with you. When I go out people say that your maan is such a flirt. But the same flirt don't have girl friend till today. How pathetic" told darling and made a face. Maan giggled at her comment.

"Stop laughing and tell me what is it?" asked darling in a annoyed tone.

"Hey DM, why you are getting so hyper today?" asked maan inorder to irritate her more. Guys don't worry darling is none other than our dear DADIMAA.

"I am fed up of searching a bride for you. Learn some thing from your friends they introduce their GF to their parents and here you kept that duty on us. Are you really from this generation?" asked darling DM.

Maan smiled at her comment and told "Chill DM, I called you to say this only and you are not listening to me"

"Ok ok what is the matter?" asked DM excitedly.

"Today a girl came to my office and I am fida on her. she is such a sherni DM. Love at first sight DM. I am in Love DM" shouted maan.

DM smiled widely and asked "Really?? Am I hearing you correct. I am proud of you maan. I am proud of you. I want to meet her now"

"DM DM DM, wait a monute. Don't be so excited, my sweetheart is angry on me" told maan making a face.

"What you did to my grandchild?" asked DM angrily.

"Hey DM don't you think this is too much. From now on you are supporting her" asked maan making sad face.

"Atleast be happy I am talking to you. At least show me her pic" asked dm.

"No need DM I think you know her. yesterday mom gave me a girl's pic, remember?" asked maan.

"Yup pari" told dm.

"She is pari's sister" told maan and remembered geet and her convo with him few hours back. He is smiling like a love sick teenager. "Wow maan, good selection. I will talk with her parents" told dadi. "Chill darling. Let me propose her, it will take some time" told maan. "Ok but whatever do it fast" told dm and cut the call. DM is very happy thinking finally her grandson became sensible and going to have love marriage. Maan's mom who listened the convo looked at dadi weirdly for which DM smiled cheekily at her.

"No one can change these 2 murmured maan's mom and left from there.

Geet dropped pari to her office, she went to college to submit all her CV and certificates. She is so excited for this interview. Top 5 construction companies are coming for campus interviews. But she is not able to forget what happened in the morning.

"How can a guy propose at the first meeting. He is such a weird person. God I don't know how those bimbo girls go gaga over him. He is thinking he is the most handsome person. Huh!! He is such a such a' god I am out of words today" thought geet.

"Geet, why you are thinking about him so much. Just forget what happened and do your work" chided herself and went to canteen to catch with her friends.

She had a nice time with them. This is last year of her college, or say final semester just exams are left over. They talked and enjoyed for some time and dispersed. Some to library, some to their respective houses. Geet is all left alone and don't know what to do. She is not in a mood to do anything.

Maan after talked with DM engrossed in his work. Adi knocked his cabin and entered in.

"Maan, you have to go to ***** University to see the arrangements" told adi.

"Ohh yes I forgot. I will go now" told maan and got up. "And yes thanks for reminding me"

Adi smiled at him. They both went to college to meet the principal of the Uni. They talked about tomorrow's interview and the preparations. He then introduced volunteers to maan. they informed all the things and maan too gave some inputs. As maan is the trustee of this college and he don't want anything go wrong. The meeting ended after an hour. It is lunch time. Adi and maan went to canteen as they are feeling hungry.

When they saw canteen, they remembered their college days and the masti they all did. A smile formed on their lips.

"Yaar adi seriously we should have a get together. I am missing those days" told adi.

"You told me the same I am feeling" told adi. Here geet is alone in the canteen reading some book. Maan is facing geet's back.

"I saw her somewhere I saw her somewhere, where where???" thinking maan. "OMG.. she is my sweetheart" thought maan and smiled widely. He saw she is reading book seriously. "Soo geet you are from this college. Cool, so I think you are attending interview tomo. I will make sure you will get into KC" thought maan to himself.

"Adi you order food, I will just come now" told maan and walked towards geet. Maan sat opposite to geet. But geet still didn't see him as she is engrossed in her book.

"Hey sweetheart" called maan with a smile on his face. Geet lowered her book listening to a familiar voice. She is shocked to see maan infront of her.

"Is he following me? babaji aapne mujhe kaha fasa diya. This is cheating babaji, from morning I was thinking about him. After coming here I became normal and again now" thought geet and looked up.

Precap: Ufff

Next: part 3

Previous: part  1

Edited by chinni10 - 07 November 2013 at 11:32pm

The following 164 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvaaashiyaan_2010nehavashishruti_raigayathripriyankishitamoreanitachandavar1Sarah08niki7611cutesrijuneetugarg123--Yashvi--Smile90maanlvsgeetAISHAJSjojo28029290860623fatiya52110divyaraghaniramyakrishna9maneetmayurtelevision9lathaauPaingelmans22cloudflowerseductivepurplePoonamTthendral_111angeeshlovepoomaneet2011richu26annbellshailimgpreet.harmanprincesssarahgeet_9713TheSunShinekainturakiranParimishtyshruthiruchscutestarzqueenbee001sweet-mishtyAameracutekananmaankisimmnostalgicmoonritvi_mgpari1689ashmaaneetAroraNahsaaspyarkavanshi_maaneetRajshree12pinkybediRiti.ksarocutemishtiLadyArwenanky_smaanluvermansi.tripathifatema_007cutestar12baisakh45shabnam22-eiya-gurti30Nav2010angelarafdivya22dreamy4everangel_smilyshalinisaran89dreamymishti88d_soniaana1411sheetalvasagurudrishtipreetymaaneetkingofmeKasiKasiJyotika95payal.gupta177ElienoreMGshri12randhir_ki_dollpriya_ya1408snehapriyadhakdhak22lovesiasporthy_smile28CherishhTia-AFreeBirdsweetsampa39NeejuMishti13--Fairy---Mitu--indu-KoolsmileTeamMcSwarekfantesynehakapoor7saf24meettukiran_ratiZohamaaneetanjucoolalicia212ushankitvcambeern-Prithi-preeti.1krati5harshithaaaaaaaseemamaryShalvemandy15sona-rai--Ratna--Ash1991maanseeammu5Remya_PillaiTyrozaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapeyoga23priyajanu_2006pop77alekhika20nahtani88HansaN..hinal..shah10-Mounika-impoojavermagill123punam2712Little_Mermaid.kabslocks-Gemini-love2_somaAngel13_SharmeenLuvsGCLILY111144lehrgorgeousqueen.suhaaanatamanna1391Sri_Radhamysteriousmilliabinash079.hayaat.Krishna_SouravkhwaishfanspvdDonnaaInfinity.drrose31

impoojaverma IF-Sizzlerz
impoojaverma
impoojaverma

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged

so it is love at first sight here

maan toh seriously 1st meeting me hi fida ho gya geet par

amazing update

_GoldenStarz_

Go to top