Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Mg SS: Tedhi Medhi Love Story Pt 12 pg 118 22.02 (Page 107)

-gurtimaniac- Goldie
-gurtimaniac-
-gurtimaniac-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Waiting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_GoldenStarz_

maanluver Goldie
maanluver
maanluver

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinni10

Updating tonight 
update soon dear 
waiting really eagerly for the next part 

_GoldenStarz_

26_chaitra Senior Member
26_chaitra
26_chaitra

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Waiting !!!!

_GoldenStarz_

anupm04 IF-Sizzlerz
anupm04
anupm04

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Waiting

_GoldenStarz_

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
waiting

_GoldenStarz_

_GoldenStarz_ IF-Dazzler
_GoldenStarz_
_GoldenStarz_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Part 11

Add "JyothiK" for pms.

"Maan" called geet. "Yes darling" "I need to tell you something" "Yup tell me" "Wo.. wo.. "tell me geet, what is bothering you" asked maan. "You" told geet and pouted. "Now what did I do?" asked maan confused. "You are not allowing me to do anything, I hate you for that. But I LOVE YOU TOO" told geet hiding her face in her palms. "Ohh ok" told maan casually, but then realized what she just told. Suddenly his ears became sharp and is just staring at geet who is hiding her face in her palms. But geet frowned for the response she got from maan, she removed her hands and looked at maan. immediately she downcasted her eye lids not able to bear his intense gaze of maan on her.

Maan came close to geet, he lifted her chin with his fingers and looked in to her eyes to confirm what she just told. Geet just hugged him tight resting her hands round his waist, while maan smiled widely. This is their first hug, which is not less than a dream to maan. Geet being in his arms is just a bliss. He waited for this day when finally she confessed her feelings, her love he don't know what to do how to react. He stood there blank, for the first time he is out of words.

First of all he is confused, is it true or he is dreaming. He want to confirm first, he pinched himself and screamed in pain. "Ouch" geet came out of the hug and looked at maan. "What happened maan?" asked geet confusingly. "Just confirmed that it is not a dream and you are really in my arms" told maan smiling at her, geet looked down at his statement."Geet, please say once again" requested maan. Geet nodded in a no feeling shy. "This is unfair geet, first of all there is no kiss wiss while confessing when I am asking you to those words again you are denying. This is cheating" pouted maan. Geet looked at him in awe and shocked, no kiss during confession. Bhala what did he do as if he kissed her during his confession. How his confession, so dumb and that too in front of some restaurant, that too in front of pari. How embarrassed she was, what does he knows.

Thinking all those geet pouted and looked up again complaining to her babaji, even maan too looked up with geet. there was a cool breeze suddenly, geet closed her eyes feeling it. There are some strands which are disturbing and kissing her cheek and lips. Maan who saw that felt jealous, he want his lips to touch her skin. Coming close to geet he tucked those hair stands and looked at her smiling face and closed eyes. Geet's heart beat rised feeling maan so close, his breath is falling on her skin tickling her senses. When she opened her eyes he saw their faces were just few inches away.

Maan leaned more close, "I love you geet" confessed maan whispering in her ears. Geet looked into his eyes with all her love, they both are lost staring into each others eyes. Geet snacked her around round his neck, while maan pulled her close to him holding her waist. There was only silence and the soothing sound of the cool breeze. They don't want to move from there, they want to stay till the eternity in each others arms without any disturbance, and looking lost in each others eyes. There is a sweet smile on their lips. Maan's lips touched her forehead giving her a peck there.

Geet closed her eyes submitting herself to him, she is feeling so happy and at peace. When he first proposed her, she thought he is crazy and don't know the value of love. When he teased her calling darling and sweet heart she got annoyed and want to stangle him. Because of his teasings, she use to think about him 24*7. She don't know when she fell in love with this crazy person, she is feeling guilty for scolding whenever he teased her. He is so pure at heart, doesn't think anything when it comes to helping others. Thinking about all those things unknown to her tears formed in her eyes.

Maan who is looking at her reaction when he kissed her forehead, saw many emotions going on in her eyes, he became alarmed when he saw the tears in her eyes. He cupped his cheek with one hand and wiped those tears with other hand. "Geet, what happened? Is something bothering you?" asked maan. Geet nodded in a no and hugged him tight, now she cant even imagine a second without maan. she came to know how important is maan for her. Maan hugged her back without saying a word.

Till today she is alone, it will take sometime for her to adjust with him. He assured her he will be there with her all the time, she need not to worry about anything. Geet came out of the hug and looked at him gratefully. "Thank you for coming into my life maan" told geet and kissed his cheek. Haye haye maan smiled widely. Now he got license to kiss her, without wasting a time he placed his lips on hers. It was so sudden that geet first shocked, then blushed then responded to his kiss.

The poured all their feeling in that single kiss, their first which is so special to them. Their tongues are playing and no one is in a mood to break the kiss. After like ages they broke the kiss and looked at each other. They stood in each others arms until maan's mobile disturbed them. They came out of the hug, maan took out his mobile to see who is calling. He just cant ignore call from home and as expected its from mom.

"Hello maa" "Maan, where are you? Its been long time you went out, is everything ok? Meeting was fine na?" asked maa. "Maa, relax everything is fine. I came to drop off geet but when we came here no one is at home" told maan. "Then what is there to think maan, bring her back. Till her family is back she will stay in KM" told maa highly disappointed with his son not bringing geet back. "Maa, I told same to geet but she is so stubborn to stay back in hostel" told maan. geet who listened this just fuming giving in angry glares. But maan smiled sheepishly that his plan is gonna work now. Geet definitely cant say no to maa and she will stay in Km now that too for a week. He cant romance with his darling geet whenever he wanted, and not to forget dadimaa is so supportive. She will definitely ask him to take geet for a date and what else he needed.

"Maan, that's so bad. You cant even convince geet. ok give phone to her" told maa. Maan nodded like a obedient child, gave the phone to geet who is hesitant to talk with maa in this matter. "Hello ma'am?" answered geet. "Geet beti, I heard from maan that you are not willing to come to Km. is there any problem staying here, if yes then its your wish beti. But we will definitely wont be happy you staying alone in hostel" told maa acting little hurt. Haha she is also a big drama queen. "No no ma'am its nothing like that"cleared geet. "Then you are staying in KM?" asked maa. "Ok ma'am" told geet and cut the call.

"Maan, why you told ma'am about it?" chided geet. "Geet first of all she is not ma'am, you call her maa. Second I already told you I don't want you to stay alone and third if you stay in Km it will be easy for me to romance with my darling" completed maan with a wink. "Maaan" shouted geet and hugged him feeling shy listening his besharam talk. Here maan is too happy thinking different ways to romance with his girl friend.

Precap: Bechari geet' ufff naughty maan. 

Next: part 12 

Edited by chinni10 - 08 November 2013 at 2:09am

The following 152 member(s) liked the above post:

kichusdpurvaaashiyaan_2010nehavashirohini8786ishitamoreanitachandavar1Sarah08Aakshithajaasz_25tittu75niki7611noormehalkangsarbjeetPalay2012rojalotus3deepsikha09--Yashvi--maanlvsgeetsravanthi93mkd.70minnurajdivyaraghanimaneetmayurPaingelitzzdmgmans22thendral_111cloudflowerrizwanaqPoonamTNihsonlovepoopreet.harmanpriyankadwivediprincesssarahshailimgannbellrumana88kainturakiranShalinaparbinshruthiruchsaashi14geetmerlyPiyu75p.maan26_chaitranostalgicmoonAroraN-gurtimaniac-ashmaaneetpari1689kalabhasRajshree12vanshi_maaneetanky_spinkybedimaanluverSphinxmansi.tripathifatema_007cutestar12LadyArwen-eiya-change12sheetalvasaangel_smilydivya22gurti30i rokdreamymishti88d_soniakingofmeaditi_2010hottyangelpreetymaaneetshri12payal.gupta177ElienoreMGsnehapriyapriya_ya1408_SnowFlakes_lovesiadreams-realitysweetsampa39CherishhTeamMcSwarek--Fairy--HanishadeviMaaneet099ZohamaaneetNeejuMishti13anjucoolalicia212mayurmaaneetsmallvilleushankitvcharshithaaaaaaaNiharika.Nairkiran_ratifantesyritzy09saf24ambeernammu5Remya_PillaiTyrozaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapeyoga23priyakabslocksanupm04Padfoot_Prongslove2_somaseemamarymandy15shah10maanseesona-rai--Ratna--meena..Shalvejanu_2006maaniqrahinal_maaneet-Gemini-gill123punam2712impoojavermarenjini263Angel13_SharmeenLuvsGCLILY111144Simran_Blehrdolly10Snow_Angelgorgeousqueen.Sri_Radhamysteriousmilliabinash079khwaishfantamanna1391vrinda22Donnaa.hayaat.Infinity.spvdSecretKhabri420drrose31

AIMAMALIK IF-Rockerz
AIMAMALIK
AIMAMALIK

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Superb update

_GoldenStarz_

-gurtimaniac- Goldie
-gurtimaniac-
-gurtimaniac-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Superb update