Loved it...
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Poor Geet...

gum hai kisis ke pyaar mein
dil subah shaam

LOL...she was so lost...

I guess loads of teasing in next update...can't wait to read about poor Geet..pyaar aur pranks ki maari
kiran_rati thumbnail
next part soon dear
waiting
dont forget to pm me
Koolsmile thumbnail
Good going Armaan n Ritz 😆
Dadi is a sweetheart 😉
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

The following 121 member(s) liked the above post:

itzzdmgdpurvasrikantharajasheetalvasaBBP97kabslockspriyasreegitarameshshruti_raimkd.70Sarah08neetugarg123varthyadi000--Yashvi--Aakshithapreeti555tittu75nostalgicmoonPalay2012maanlvsgeetqueenbee001lovepoorizwanaqPoonamTlathaauringmeangelarafdrashti.dfanLadyArwenmaneet2011Sphinxcutestar12mannubhardwajshaili_Mgpreet.harmanprincesssarahsanjukta19ParimishtyRajshree12vanshi_maaneet-gurtimaniac-Cherishhdhakdhak22priya_ya1408pari1689.bloom.shri12richa_kapoorSheen-CoolkiwiHanishadeviKoolsmileLILY111144ManeetGurtiMGrashmi.vaish68kingofmeKasiKasiNeejurenjini263sweetsampa39mansi.tripathimaanluverambeernfantesyangel_smily-eiya-change12sree.maneetushankitvcalekhika20divya22anjucoolAlicia2001mayurmaaneetrupzloveuharshithaaakiran_ratiimpoojavermatiakashyapMishti13--Fairy--Jeba.Rahmanlehrlil.mizz.smexiiAngel13Kriti_roxgill123sriradzohafarheenpunam2712Prabh.DDianvalli22ritzy09Niharika.Nairlove2_soma--Ratna--gmskasrkmadhumandy15honeygrapeShravya.Mtushti-kirannahtani88Ash1991mrk-1meena..shah10maanseesona-raihinal_maaneetjanu_2006Gcs-girlzaara2212seemamary-padma-tamanna1391Remya_PillaiTyrodona86MonaLovesMaandolly10abinash079spvd

Thank you very much for your likes and precious comments 😊

Updating

_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Part 7

Add "JyothiK" for pms

"Ritz yaar, I will go now" whispered geet. "Are you mad, chup chap andar chalo" told ritz. "Yaar how odd it will be to come to boss house"reasoned geet. "Boss ka ghar nahi, tera sasural" thought ritz. "Geet don't be stupid, you came here as my friend" told ritz and dragged her in. When geet saw KM, she is awed to see it dcor. Its really beautiful, she liked the way family photo is hanging on the wall in the hall. "Geet, feel comfortable. You are my daughter's friend, not any employee of KC" told maa patting her cheek. Geet felt the motherly warm and smiled. 

Ritz took geet to dadi's room followed by maan and armaan. Dadi is very happy to see them, thought she don't know who is the new girl but she smiled at her too. Geet's eyes twinkled seeing after a long time. She touched her feet. Dadi smiled at geet and blessed her. "Hey, DM how are you?"asked ritz hugging her. "Fine beta, how are you? Did you go for check up?" asked dadi. "Yes dadi baby is fine. Dadi, she is my friend. Did you recognize her?" asked ritz. Dadi looked at geet for a while, "Ritz friend, god there are many. Particularly she is asking did I recognize her? who is she? Hey bhagwan, my grand children are taking quiz at this age. Cant they tell me directly, always ready to talk in riddles. Ohh wait wait, yes yes I know this girl. Omg, is she really she?" thought dadi. "Geet, is that you?" asked dadi excitedly. Maan stood there like a confused soul. "How on earth dadi knows geet?" thought maan.

"Ji DM, its me" told geet and hugged dadi. "Ohh geet, its been so long. How are you beta. How are your parents?" asked dadi, geet's face fell. Maan eyed at dadi to stop it as maan knows geet will be sad. "Ohoo dadi, you talk too much. Now take rest. Did you take medicines?" asked maan coming towards dadi. "Ha ha I took medicines. I am not a kid that you will remind me for each and every second" told dadi utterly annoyed with his behaviour from yesterday. "Ritz, will you make geet stand like this or will you offer something to her" scolded maan. Geet looked at maan weirdly, "He is acting all different. Ufff babaji, does he is suffering from split personality" thought geet. Least she knows that he is doing all because of her, in order not to get sad as dadi reminded about her parents. During cursing maan, geet forgot what dadi asked few seconds ago.

Ritz nodded understandingly, took geet out. They went to hall and got busy in talking. Its been many years they met. So they are keeping any full stop to their talk. Maan sat near dadi, he knows she might be angry on him. "Dadi, are you angry on me? I am sorry" apologized maan. "Maan, you are worrying unnecessarily, I am fine" told dadi. "I know dadi. But the matter is geet's parents are no more and you asked about them. She might be feeling sad. That's the reason I asked you about medicines" told maan."Ohh, I don't know sorry" told dadi feeling guilty. "Oh come on, now she is ok" told maan and was about to get up but dadi stopped him. "By the way Mr. Khurana, you not only know about geet but also her parents. Whats the matter ha?" asked dadi teasingly.

"Dadi, you seem to be forgetting things these days. She is the same geet whom I love" told maan smiling widely. "What?? Omg, is she the one?"asked dadi and smiled at her grand sons selection. "She is really very pretty maan and I know her, I met her few times when she is a school going child" told dadi. "Thank you dadi" thanked maan and kissed her forehead. Maan went down only to see his sis and his darling are talking, laughing, giggling. He never saw geet smiling, he felt happy seeing her smile.

Ritz went to kitchen to bring some juice for both of them, while Maan's maa is busy in preparing food mainly for her would-be bahu. When geet is looking at the hall, her eyes caught maan, who is standing near the stairs staring at her intently. For a second she lost in those chocolate brown eyes. Quickly she came back to her senses cursing herself for thinking about him too much from morning. When she looked at the stairs from corner of her eyes she didn't find maan. She looked at the stairs turning fully but she didn't find maan. "Geet you started day dreaming. Easy geet, you are thinking too much" thought geet. But her eyes are sad for not finding maan. suddenly she sensed some one close to her, their breath of falling on her cheek.

The manly scent and the proximity, she can easily guess that its maan."Searching for me" asked maan coming close to her ears, his voice is husky which increased geet's heart beat. Feeling him so close, her heart beat skipped few beats and her voice ditched her. Words are not coming out of her throat. Maan is thoroughly enjoying teasing her. "Bolo geet" asked maan again. With the sudden foot steps maan withdrew himself being close to geet and sat on the couch like a innocent leaving geet in such a helpless condition.

Here ritz came with a juice for her and geet. "Geet, juice" gave ritz. But geet is so lost in maan, she forgot what is she doing and where is she. But with the loud voice of ritz, who is calling geet, she came out of her reverie."Geet yaar what happened to you today? Where are you lost. Even some time ago, you are almost gone" told ritz worriedly seeing geet not in herself. "What should I tell ritz I don't know what is happening with me, your brother is not leaving me alone. Neither here nor in my thoughts"thought geet and sighed.

"Bhai, you need anything?" asked ritz. "Ritz I think you are tired, you should go and rest" told maan. Ritz understood what maan wants and smirked at him. "Geet, can you do me a favour?" asked ritz. "Yeah" "There is a room in the terrace, I need some books from there. Can you bring them?" asked ritz. "Ya sure, why not" told geet and got up."Thanks geet and I will be in dadi's room" told ritz. "Ok, I will bring"told geet and left to terrace. While ritz winked at maan, "I love you sis"told maan. "Don't pareshan my friend much" told ritz. "Ok madam" told maan and rushed to terrace.

Geet opened the door and found the room so neat. Its obviously the study room of maan. On the side table, there is a maan's photo frame. She went near that and took the frame in her hand. She caressed his face thinking no one is there in the room but maan is watching her searetly. "What you did to me maan sir, I am thinking about you 24*7. Today you didn't to office and I am missing you like hell. Even on the road I was so lost in your thoughts that I didn't see the car coming in front of me. what is happening with me babaji? I never felt like this before?" complained geet to her babaji. "I will tell you what happened to you?" came a voice, geet got startled and placed the photo frame back on the table.

"A' aap yaha?" asked geet nervously. "Darling, this is my study and you are asking me what I am doing here. Do you need anything darling?"asked maan innocently. Poor geet forgot why she came here. "Woo.. wo.. ha why I came here?" asked geet loudly. Maan smiled at his innocent darling. He is walking towards her while geet is taking her steps backward. Today, for the first time maan is seeing something different in her eyes. The care and longing for him. He felt happy for that and thought of taking one step more and tease her even more.

"I have to go sir" told geet which is not audible to her at least. Geet banged her back to the wall. Now she is sand witched between the wall and maan. His hot breath is falling on her cheeks which is tickling her. she looked at maan nervously. "I' need to g.. go s..sir" told geet. Maan smiled at her and told "Only on one condition" she looked at him innocently.

"Call me maan" told maan and smirked. He is enjoying his effect on her. while geet is lost in his proximity. Seeking no answer from geet maan asked her something. "Geet, you should be in office now na, why you came here?" asked maan expecting an answer for this at least. Maan's eyes are acting as a drug to her, she is definitely not in her senses. "I was missing you" told geet, now maan's smiled as well as smirk widened. His heart is doing a mini bhangra. Geet came out of her reverie and realized what she just told. She can see the smile and smirk on his face, she just want to wipe off that smirk. She made a fool of herself. She pushed maan with all her force and is running outside, her leg slipped and fell down near the stairs.

Maan came and made her stand on her feet, but her leg is folded which is paining her and not able to stand. With no other option maan took her in his arms. He made her sit on her couch. He took her leg which she hurted and placed it on his thigh. Geet protested but maan didn't listen her. He took the first aid box from the side table and took out a spray. He applied it to her feet. His touch is creating havoc inside her. she was never this close to maan, and his touch is doing magic. "Maan" called out geet in pain, her eyes are filled with tears. But maan wiped them not letting them to fall.

Precap: Hmmm, geet staying back in KM..

Next: part 8 

Edited by chinni10 - 10 years ago
-gurtimaniac- thumbnail
Lovely update dear

ritz helping his bro but giving a warning too

maan being naughty n teasing Geet senses

Maan made Geet confessed she missed him

Precap seems to be interesting