Mg SS: Tedhi Medhi Love Story Pt 12 pg 118 22.02 - Page 22

Posted: 11 years ago

The following 128 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetalvasakabslocksdivyaraghanipriyasreegitarameshshruti_raiashwimaaneetgayathripriyankmkd.70TheSunShineanitachandavar1cutekanan--Yashvi--pearl.whiteAakshithasara2012sonalpatil01nostalgicmoonannu1992maanlvsgeetjojo2802lovepooPoonamTrizwanaqgem1606PaingelringmeangelarafLadyArwenmayashrisawant7maneet2011mannubhardwajpamilfatema_007cutestar12mishtykaurshaili_Mgpreet.harmanSheen-CoolkiwiCherishhvanshi_maaneetdhakdhak22priya_ya1408ManeetTUJANENAnajmaDGpayal12pari1689lehrshri12ManeetGurtiMGLILY111144Rits.ksweetsampa39KasiKasirashmi.vaish68kingofmeTrisha4evrBULBUL.AHanishadeviMaaneet099KoolsmileAmElOdIkiran_ratifantesymansi.tripathimaanluverushankitvcambeernangel_smilysuba2011-eiya-change12divya22-Prithi-anjucoolmayurmaaneetAlicia2001uteemmemyselfndIharshithaaakrati5ana1411--Fairy--AIMAMSKMishti13dreamymishti88impoojavermaJeba.RahmanlovesiaAngel13lil.mizz.smexiigill123sriradpunam2712zohafarheenpreethia--Ratna--mandy15Ash1991tushti-kiranhoneygrape9n9i9s9h9u9Niharika.Nairlove2_somaritzy09ammu5nahtani88khwaishfanmitzi11hinal_maaneetyappingducksona-raishah10janu_2006Remya_PillaiTyro-padma-tamanna1391dona86zaara2212Gcs-girlseemamaryMonaLovesMaandrrose31dolly10abinash079PrithviSanyo1spvd,

Thanku friends for likes and your precious comments.. 😊 Keep supporting me in future parts too 😊
Part 5

Add "JyothiK" for pms.

Maan once looked back and smiled at her angry face. He went to his cabin and soon all the new Architects gathered in conference. Maan welcomed then to KC with a smile. He told about KC and asked few questions. Geet who is angry on him just melted seeing him professional. "He is so different here but why he like to irritate me babaji" thought geet and looked up making baby face. This scene didn't go miss by maan and he smiled at his Jhalli sweetheart.

In maan's office everyone likes him as maan rather than MSK, he comes in MSK mode very rarely. But here geet is impressed by his MSK mode not maan. Maan is grinning foolishly the way his sweet heart is cursing him under the breath standing in front of him in his cabin."Babaji, I know that I am your favorite child but I don't that you love me so much that you keep all problems on my head. And see him how is smiling at me. babaji now you have to do something, please babaji save me from this boss. Itne saare new employees hain yeh maan haath dolke mera peecha pada hain" cursed geet under her breath while maan is enjoying her plight.

Its been a month geet joined maan's office, till today they didn't work on same project so their meeting is very minimum. Geet is enjoying doing her work, the friendly atmosphere made her more relax and comfortable. In this one month geet thought "Babaji, this maan is not that bad. In office he is very decent, he is not at all bothering me and appreciating my work also"

But now she is literally cursing maan, for the first time in her life she is out of words (curses). Unfortunately one of her colleague had go to out of town, geet gave the presentation for that particular project and the clients are very much impressed. They sighed the deal and requested maan to include geet in this project. Maan is literally jumping and on cloud 9."Sure sir, she will be working for our project now" told maan and shook his hand firmly with clients.

"So Miss. Geet you will be working under me for this project" told maan seriously. But geet is lost in her cursing thoughts. Maan looked at geet finding no response from her. "Geet is everything alright? Any problem?" asked maan. "Nothing sir" told geet. "Yaar sweet heart, you are only one in the office who call me sir. Others call me either Maan or MK, you can also call me with my name" told maan annoyingly. "And you are the only one who calls me sweet heart, darling. Call me by my name then I will call you Maan" retorted geet back. Immediately she slapped her forehead now cursing herself for her big fat mouth.

Maan chuckled in response. "Ohh is that the reason geet?" asked maan innocently. Geet nodded expecting he will stop calling those names. "Ok geet you can call me sir then" told maan and burst out into laughter. Geet stomped her foot and left his cabin. When she went out, geet saw maan through the blinds he is still laughing. She smiled seeing him smile. "He looks so cute when he smiles" thought geet. Unknowingly a smile formed on her lips too. She again got busy in her work so as maan. This project is very important for KC and want to start the construction as soon as soon as possible. Geet completed the blue prints. Its already 9pm, and no staff is there. Only maan and geet are working in their respective cabins. Here maa is waiting for maan. If he is late then maan would definitely inform her. She called to his mobile several times, maan's mobile is in silent and he forgot to put it in normal mode.

Maa is very much worried for maan, she called to KC land line. Geet who is still working at once got startled listening the ring of the phone. She sighed, once she attended the call maa started her questioning session without knowing who is it.

"What is this maan? you are still working in office but you didn't inform that you will be late. I am so worried and on top of that you are not attending you mobile. Maan why you are silent? Speak up?" questioned a worried maa. "Ummm ma'am" talked geet nervously."Ohh I am sorry, Is maan there in the office? By the way beta what is your name? and you are still working in office. Its 9pm. As per my knowledge maan never allows anyone to work after 6pm and that too female employees no way" asked maa.

"Wo ma'am sir don't know that I am still working" told geet. "Sir and maan" thought maa making a strange face. "What is your name beta?" asked maa. "Geet, ma'am" told geet."What? Maan what happened to you?" thought maa.

Here maan completed his work and closed the lappy. He glanced at clock "Oh god, its 9pm. Maa and dadi will be worried" thought maan, he got up immediately but stopped in his tracks when he saw lights in geet's cabin. "Is geet still working?" thought maan walking towards geet's cabin. When maan saw geet he didn't think of anything and started scolding her.

"Geet what are you doing till now here? Did you see the time. How can you be so irresponsible?" scolded maan. Geet looked at maan and then at phone. She extended the phone "its your mom sir" told geet. Maan immediately took the phone from here. "Maa I am so sorry, I will just reaching now. Wo I forgot and didn't notice the time. I will be in half hour" told maan without giving a chance to maa to speak. "Ok drop geet at her place" told maa. "Sure maa" told maan and cut the call.

"Come geet I will drop you" told maan. "Its ok sir, I will go" told geet. "Geet, its maa's order. Come with me now, you don't have anyother option" told maan. Geet meekly nodded seeing the authority in his voice. "Khadoos" cursed geet under her breath. Maan sat on the driver's seat, geet in passenger. The drive was silent for some time. "Geet can I ask you some thing?" asked maan. "Ohh for the first time he is taking permission" thought geet. "Yes sir" replied geet.

"Why you will be serious all the time. You are like this from childhood or did anything happen that you became like this. You know koi past vast jaisa" teased maan. Geet rolled her eyes. "can I ask you something?" asked geet. "Any time darling, you don't need to ask permission. Even at mid-night you want to ask anything just call me, but i am warning you when i am in deep sleep i wont attend any calls" told maan. "You you always talk non-stop. Don't you get tired. And irritating others is your hobby?" asked geet. "Not all darling only you" that was maan's reply. "But why?" asked geet. "Haha geet well answer to your first question manufacturing defect geet" told maan. "What??" asked geet confused. "Ha, I am like this from childhood yaar, iska matlab babaji made me like this. So manufacturing defect" told and winked.

Geet looked at the other side and smiled a little. "He is full of life" thought geet to himself."Don't worry geet I was fun loving but I was not so masti type boy. But when I was 5 years old papa ka death hua. Mom was in depression, she didn't talk with anyone for a month. Even I was afraid to meet mom. But one day dadimaa made mom to come out of her room. I was small geet, I thought papa went to somewhere and he will come soon. I was playing with Nakul kaka in the garden. Mom came there sat silently lost in her thoughts. When I was playing maa saw me and she smiled a little. Nakul kaka saw the change in her face and he wantedly throwed the ball towards maa and asked me to bring. I was afraid to go near her, but I when I went to her and asked for ball. She smiled for the first time after papa's death and played with me. That day I decided geet maa will be happy if I am with her and what ever be the condition I will never leave my smile. I started irritating her, she came out of her depression completely and became normal" told maan.

Suddenly the atmosphere became heavy, listening to maan geet had tears in her eyes, now they are making their way wetting her cheeks. Maan turned towards geet and is shocked to see her tears. "Darling, I am so sorry, oh god you are crying. See wipe your tears first please" told maan. Geet wiped her tears and smiled heartily at him. "You know what you are so sweet MAAN" told geet smiling at him. "Hey did you just call me maan" chirped maan. Geet smiled turning away, a red hue formed on her cheeks. "God geet why you are blushing" chided geet herself. Maan too didn't talk much after that.

"Geet we reached your hostel" told maan. "Thanku sir" thanked geet. When she was about to open the door maan held her other hand in order to stop her. Geet looked at maan and then at her hand. Maan removed his grip from her hand "Sorry sweet heart, you asked 2 questions and I answered only one" told maan. Geet looked at him confused. "You asked why I love irritating? Haina?" asked maan. Geet didn't answer. "Geet I irritate only my loved ones. See if I irritate you, you remember me atleast for cursing na and I will be always in your mind. And geet you think I am crazy or something but I really LOVE you and will wait for you rest of my life" told maan and gave his killer smile. Geet is gaping at him with her eyes wide open.

Composing her self she got down of the car wishing him good night she ran inside. Maan smiled at her re-treating figure. "I am totally lost in your love sweet heart" thought maan and drove to KM praying god to save him from maa and dadimaa.

Precap: Same precap holds, geet meeting maan's darling.

New Entry.

Next: part 6

Previouspart 4

Edited by chinni10 - 10 years ago
yipppeee me first...cumgvto the ipdate i loved it...maan is sooo down to earth nd love geet alot nd doing masti wid her nd teasing her alot...great going...nd maan ne aapne past ke baare mein batya nd geet started liking him becausevof his nature...awww i m loving it..update next soonEdited by uteem - 11 years ago
excellent update...loved it
loved the moments between maan & geet
Superb update I loved this maan too much...and geet more
Awesome Update
Continue Soon
Thanks For The PM
Thanks for updating Chinni...today feeling very down so reading FFs...

awww...Maan is such a sweetheart...dil le gaya yeh sweet sa irritating sa Maan...

very very cute update and I loved it completely
Awesome update dear!!!
Loved Gets cursing!!! Maan is soo sweet... 
Hmm so he likes irritating loved ones... 
Loved wen he told his past...  Maan told Geet dat he loves her!!! wow...
precap is interesting!!! Plzzz cont soon dear...w8ng

awesum updt...loved the maneet convo...continue soon...
great update dear

you are really great with maan

nice to see him this lovely
which rarely foundπŸ˜‰
Edited by 9n9i9s9h9u9 - 11 years ago