Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BARUN IS NOT QUITTING

ngeljo Senior Member
ngeljo
ngeljo

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
FIRST OF ALL :

I RESPECT PH FOR GIVING US SUCH A WONDERFUL COUPLE ARSHI {SARUN}AND FOR GIVING
US A WONDERFUL SHOW IPKKND WHICH HAVE BECOME  A PART OFF OUR LIFE.

I RESPECT BARUN FOR GIVING US A GOOD CHARACTER ASR FOR MAKING US ATTRACTED
TOWARDS THIS SHOW MORE .

I RESPECT SANAYA FOR BECOMING OUR SWEET KUSHI AND FOR TEACHING US SOME
MORALS THROUGH HER BEHAVIOUR.

AND GUYS NOW COMING TO THE POINT :
From today's interview of barun and gul .it doesn;t seems like barun is leaving but i think tat he is 
going just for a break ,.and it seems like they both are very comfortable with each other .
Gul did ask barun about his 40 days leave for movie shot .and Gul did said tat they changed the 
script for barun by a belief tat he will come back.Barun is a goodd actor who entertained us for 
1.5 years and nowadays he seems to be tired by this shooting and all so he again decided to 
leave the show just for a break but he's not leaving he did said himself tat in his interview.
So he deserves a break.Now on coming to the interview Gul said to him tat again he is leaving the 
show so there 's a tone in her voice tat is he is leaving just like he did when he got a movie he 
left the show for 40 days so i think they may again change the track due to barun's absence and
no one will replace him and the trp/s will become less on that days so he can be back to the 
show only according to the new script tat' why he said he's not sure about the duration of the 
leave .so when he come back to the show may it will be on january then the show will be low in trp's 
tat why from mishti's spoler we can confirm tatthe show will end and on his coming back if the show
increses in trp there is a chance tat the serial will go on..So as per the interview Gul and PH are
again giving a break for barun and they are going to manage his exit with a new script so his 
comeback will depend on the script he did say tat in his interview tat the break depends on the story
line...so barun will take a break for sure and to wrap up the show is not tat easy so they will do
according to tat ..so guys nor GUL neither BARUN is at fault so stop blaiming both of them...
we can consider it as our serials fate and most probably our fate .
we have to accept the fact and we can look forward what is going to happen ...

But guys you all keep on doing your jobs starplus did say us tat he quits becoz we are making them
crazy by doing all these ..so guys for saving our show we will have to do it ,...by
seeing starplus confirmtion certain articles copied it and are making certain fake articles.
so dont believe in all tat and go on with you job till we get an official confirmation from barun's
side or PH side ...

I APPRECIATE YOU ALL GUYS FOR YOUR HARDWORK FOR SAVING OUR SHOW .GOD WILL
BLESS U AND HE WILL GIVE A GOOD RESULT FOR ALL YOUR HARDWORKS.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL...

AND I WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY DIWALI...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta.5216ravalisharma06A_SoulArshi.Sugi.IPK

vishali990 IF-Dazzler
vishali990
vishali990

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
agree...
gurfanz Goldie
gurfanz
gurfanz