Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
guys ...

a man after his heart break need some one near to talk too...

i have noticed since sugni entered his life there is no one to talk 2 him or give him time... sugni found adi to talk 2 and be happy with him but vikram ? he had one person to talk to that was amrita and she also gone... MT doesnt care nor any one else

so what we got...

Vikram alone

SUGNI + ADI + GULABIYA together

so who wins ??? a man who is alone or the people who are together ? even killers get a family support and family love n friends near them but here 2 close people to vikram made him alone and ruined his life and blaming him for this change
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Exactly :

TVS a wonderful person All these people turned him  

He had an unhappy marriage, a family who could  not care less about his feelings, a wife who is willing to take his life  so she can keep her status and money. He thought he found a little solace and love , but  she was quick to turn on him at the first sign of troubleWhat  else is the man to do. Right now he has  no one.

They may call him the Villian of this show, but what ever TVS is doing he was driven to it be the same people who is supposed to love, support and have is back. He was the man who went out of his way to take care of his family. He stuck with a marriage even  though is was an unhappy one, when he finally thought he could have moved on, instead of allowing him to do so, understanding his position,  they are trying to push  this marriage down his throat. 

Right now he is angry, hurt and is lashing out to the ones that hurt him the most.  THey could not allow him his love...well they can't stop his anger...my advice   prepare yourself and deal with it ...because it ain't gonna be pretty!

Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeezee55

My POV.  All persons are mahaan until the breaking point comes - that is a fact of life - real life.  As for the breaking point - some break faster, others longer.  eg.  some people can become corrupted for the greed of $100 dollars and others at $100 million. Then there are people who appear to be corruptless BUT when circumstances and certain conditions prevail they become corrupt - eg.  a man decides to steal money because he has no other way to get the money to save his son's lfe - the breaking point is the illness of his son or the possible loss of his son.  All of us have a price on our head - a breaking point - some of us are lucky that we are not placed in a position where we are broken!!

I agree TVS was a good person and still is in certain respects but because he was thwarted from getting his love, he became evil only in areas related to his love.  He cannot accept that Sugni can reject him or that Sugni is strong enough to supress her love for him and go on with life.  That is TVS's breaking point. 

So TVS now behaves in a way uncharacteristic of this self-confident man who watched life from the sidelines.  Yes TVS was watching life from the sideliines - there was no provation, there was nothing threatening him personallly whether emotionally or physically - under such circumstances he was amiable but when his emotional space was invaded his true character shows up.  I think that is what the CVs are trying to portray.

I strongly disagree. Your statement is just full of fallacies and contradictions, marked in red. A person who truly loves doesn't become corrupted or evil.

My posts about this are here:

and 

Edited by Istila - 11 years ago
Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonee

Ahh friend - you  start off with a psychological term (in bold) and use an incorrect analogy to describe  it  (underlined) and of course derive wrong conclusions (in italics).

Firstly:  With respect to mental health the breaking point is where the person loses his mental stability it may drive a person to suicide, severe depression, and even insanity.  In other words just as physical instability (or disease) is caused by metabolic disturbance in the body.  Mental instability is caused by chemical disturbance in the body - particularly in the brain.  When a person is vomitting because of physical instabililty it is improper to say that he is showing his natural habit pattern.  Similarly when a person is mentally instable and display inappropriate behavior it is improper to say he is showing his true character.

Secondly:  Emotions are said to play a key role in pushing a person into mental instability because feelings are very close knit with mental health issues.  A person's emotion well-being and state are often major indicators of their mental stability.  There is no doubt that emotion can disrupt a person's thought processes (that is brain function) and make them do things they typically would not do or engage in. 

So right now TVS has undergone sever emotional trauma.  The behavior he displays has nothing to do with his innate character but a result of the chemical imbalance in his brain.

Thank you for your intelligent posts. 😊 👏

The real issue here is that Vikram isn't even in state or condition to show inappropriate behaviour. I agree he is in trauma and is going through a stage of denial. However in real life it can't just suddenly happen that you change your character just because everything turns against you. I disagree with the Cvs turning everyone Vikram  loves and those who support him against him, in order to turn him into an evil character. Vikram is a healthy normal individual, a family man and I absolutely agree a bendi marrying his lecherous nephew, after their sar dhakai (contract of prostitution) should not affect his innate character.

A man of his nature brought up in a family who hates prostitution, in the first place wouldn't even allow his unreliable nephew to do sar dhakai with his Aunt-to-be. 

The Cvs are deliberately removing all sense out of the program by showing a diabolical & totally unrealistic situations than even a small child can distinguish is false. 

It is impossible to expect that a man who has a good sense & worth of character & education, who can make sound judgements, can judge right from wrong, is a leading figure, a respected authority of a village, who knows how to handle his enemies,  understands women's temperaments (even after his wife tries to kill him), is tolerant and affectionate to all around - can now suddenly, turn into a vampire!