Phir Subah Hogi

TVS a wonderful person All these people turned him

bpl1990 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I know going ahead TVS will be miserable although it would be fun to watch  him for Varun's acting skills but  story point of view  I think  as fan of TVS  I know whatever he does is already justified as he did everything for his Love but  what is got in return is amazing a  cunning selfish wife, a mahan Bhanja (who took not efforts to tell the truth of Reva or no effort to get Sugni her love….. forget about his mama's love) & not to forget Mahan S  who is  always helpless and caught in a situation & never listen to her mom when she should  real Listen. (G had suggested to come with  her & couple of episode ago when S was all dressed for wedding)
On the other had A did nothing for his love & got it …. SO really I wonder how much Mahan it is ??
Going ahead story is so predictable all are set to Make A More Mahan.

There is nothing different about it

I would say TVS a wonderful person All these people turned him to evil.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TVS need not and should not be made evil.  In fact of all the characters in this show - he is the only one with tendencies to be MAHAAN! 

The CVs can show Adi and Sugni trying to be mahaan for personal greed and selfish reasons, that is to enter the haveli and claim thakurain status and welath.

TVS on the other can continue to be what he was shown early in the show.  Try to uplift the town/village and its inhabitants irrespective of caste and religion.  He can work for eduction and woman emancipation.  Those who want to walk away from the beedni tradition can be helped with (mahila udhar) programs that he can set up. 

I would really enjoy it - if the CVs could show a TVS who throws his pent up energy and passion to uplifting the beedni tribe.

If the CVs go this route and show TVS mahaan then they are truly opening a new form of storytelling.  Adi and Sugni will perceive TVS as evil because his acts are eclipsing theirs and Sugni's earlier proclaimed mission in life is what TVS will  be working towards and accompllishing.

Perhaps at some point either Amrita or some other female lead will come by to help TVS in his social activities.  This person can also be his soul mate in the true sense.  That would be poetic justice indeed.
Edited by anonee - 11 years ago
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I want Vikram to get this hurt and revenge out of his system fast and realise that not all girls are back-stabbing, immoral gold-diggers like his wife and ex-fiancee. There are still decent, trustworthy and loyal girls like Amrita out there.

Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Doing justice, or standing up for yorself is not the same as taking revenge. 

Revenge is lowering to one's ego and is a wilful, contemptuous cold-hearted, cowardly reaction, whereas, standing up for yourself is giving yourself self-respect,  upholding your own honour.

Let us remember when TVS said to Sugni ' I didn't know you were like the other women' it shows his clear dislike of such  lascivious, unchaste & immoral relationships

A resolute man like TVS who has so far withstood abuse by his deranged wife all this time, can not possibly accept Amrita as his wife knowing she was in an (immoral) relationship with his nephew otherwise instead of being a man who had principles & good sense, he would fall below the level of Adi, which I do not think would be right.

Remarrying someone else is an open possibility, while treating Amrita as a friend and helping her to make her future, while she helps him find the 'other' in his life.

Edited by Istila - 11 years ago
zeezee55 thumbnail

My POV.  All persons are mahaan until the breaking point comes - that is a fact of life - real life.  As for the breaking point - some break faster, others longer.  eg.  some people can become corrupted for the greed of $100 dollars and others at $100 million. Then there are people who appear to be corruptless BUT when circumstances and certain conditions prevail they become corrupt - eg.  a man decides to steal money because he has no other way to get the money to save his son's lfe - the breaking point is the illness of his son or the possible loss of his son.  All of us have a price on our head - a breaking point - some of us are lucky that we are not placed in a position where we are broken!!

I agree TVS was a good person and still is in certain respects but because he was thwarted from getting his love, he became evil only in areas related to his love.  He cannot accept that Sugni can reject him or that Sugni is strong enough to supress her love for him and go on with life.  That is TVS's breaking point. 

So TVS now behaves in a way uncharacteristic of this self-confident man who watched life from the sidelines.  Yes TVS was watching life from the sideliines - there was no provation, there was nothing threatening him personallly whether emotionally or physically - under such circumstances he was amiable but when his emotional space was invaded his true character shows up.  I think that is what the CVs are trying to portray.

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zeezee55

My POV.  All persons are mahaan until the breaking point comes - that is a fact of life - real life.  As for the breaking point - some break faster, others longer.  eg.  some people can become corrupted for the greed of $100 dollars and others at $100 million. Then there are people who appear to be corruptless BUT when circumstances and certain conditions prevail they become corrupt - eg.  a man decides to steal money because he has no other way to get the money to save his son's lfe - the breaking point is the illness of his son or the possible loss of his son.  All of us have a price on our head - a breaking point - some of us are lucky that we are not placed in a position where we are broken!!

I agree TVS was a good person and still is in certain respects but because he was thwarted from getting his love, he became evil only in areas related to his love.  He cannot accept that Sugni can reject him or that Sugni is strong enough to supress her love for him and go on with life.  That is TVS's breaking point. 

So TVS now behaves in a way uncharacteristic of this self-confident man who watched life from the sidelines.  Yes TVS was watching life from the sideliines - there was no provation, there was nothing threatening him personallly whether emotionally or physically - under such circumstances he was amiable but when his emotional space was invaded his true character shows up.  I think that is what the CVs are trying to portray.

Ahh friend - you  start off with a psychological term (in bold) and use an incorrect analogy to describe  it  (underlined) and of course derive wrong conclusions (in italics).

Firstly:  With respect to mental health the breaking point is where the person loses his mental stability it may drive a person to suicide, severe depression, and even insanity.  In other words just as physical instability (or disease) is caused by metabolic disturbance in the body.  Mental instability is caused by chemical disturbance in the body - particularly in the brain.  When a person is vomitting because of physical instabililty it is improper to say that he is showing his natural habit pattern.  Similarly when a person is mentally instable and display inappropriate behavior it is improper to say he is showing his true character.

Secondly:  Emotions are said to play a key role in pushing a person into mental instability because feelings are very close knit with mental health issues.  A person's emotion well-being and state are often major indicators of their mental stability.  There is no doubt that emotion can disrupt a person's thought processes (that is brain function) and make them do things they typically would not do or engage in. 

So right now TVS has undergone sever emotional trauma.  The behavior he displays has nothing to do with his innate character but a result of the chemical imbalance in his brain.
Edited by anonee - 11 years ago
zeezee55 thumbnail

Thank you Dr Anones. I stand corrected. My bad!!

Edited by zeezee55 - 11 years ago
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i want amrita to get with vikram

both are nice, loyal n  loving peopel that hav ben heart broken n backstabbed
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vikram and Amrita, while both are loving, kind, loyal and trustworthy individuals, Together as a couple, this  will only sink them to the level of Adini. So I do not want them as a couple. Good friends yes, couple no.
razor12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with Istilla and Julie about Vikram and Amrita!!

Getting two broken hearts together will not make a lovely pair. Only true love will heal these hearts.  Vikram and Amrita can only be good friends but don't make a loving pair (as they both know how much the other had loved their Ex-fiancees). These two are too matured to make such immature gesture.

They both deserve someone special in their lives.

@Anones - Very well stated about Vikram's mental state leading to his current actions and that not because of his innate characteristics. Thank you for that analysis.