India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A thank you to all parties concerned

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Hey Friends, had to post this...its a long one i suppose, please do read it till the end...text in red is sarcastic points, you can skip them if you want

past week was a roller coaster ride off screen. Lots of news going around, fans going in a frenzy, some crying, some heart-broken, some sad (m one of them)

But We cannot disagree with the fact that 4lions gave us a beautiful serial, till they lost their minds and ruined it themselvesCry...

So, i just thought of posting my thoughts here, thanking the people who got me here to India-forums and also saying certain things that i want to, just so that i feel better LOL 

So here I go :

1.4 lions:
 thanks for 
a) starting a show called IPK, your team made me fall in love with it. Its the only daily soap which made me happy and made me cry for the leads (rest of the soaps makes me pull my hair in frustration or make me laugh at their dramas)

b) giving us such lovely characters ASR, Khushi, Anjali, NK, Buaji, Mami...everyone including HP and laxmi :) and not to forget OP (loved the Khushi -OP camaraderie in the kanya poojan episodes last year)

c) always taking the unpredictable path. Not making the Male lead commit bigamy even though he thought the worse of his girl. Always keeping the leads together. Making some memorable shots like the holi sequence, the heer-ranjha competition, the diwali miss-kiss, teri meri song seq...the list is long.

*) for getting into this mess, cause otherwise it would be so difficult for me able to detach myself...i was totally addicted, to the point of planning my social life as per the episode airtime.. so a big thanks to GUL KHAN, for helping me with this clean cut.

2. Star Plus
thanks for

a) airing IPK.

*) you have helped re-iterate my thoughts that daily soaps are not worth wasting time, as the channel, and the people concerned don't care much about us (the audience) ...our emotions do not matter at all... so if we are watching your channel and wasting our time then that's our problem not yours...

3. Madmidas

oh yeah, how can i forget you, you are the ones rubbing salt in the wounds of so many lovely fans here...i have heard from the spoilers that you are a part of forcing upon this mess on us, so i want to thank you for letting me know in advance what kind-off PH you are... thanks for helping me in not wasting my time by watching your products, cause for me, the intentions of the makers, matter more then the product...so by looking at what u are trying to do, tells me that you guys aren't worth wasting my time.

4. last but not the least BARUN :

A BIG THANKYOU for taking up ASR, breathing life into it...and making us believe that such a man does exist in Delhi...i dont know the reason for you to quit such a lovely character...maybe you are a scapegoat of all the politics, in which case i am really sorry for you...but even if you aren't and you are really quitting just for your growth, still i only have best wishes for you...genuine heartfelt wishes, no sarcastic comments, even though somewhere i feel that you don't value us, as your fans much, but i feel that a person as talented and grounded, as you, should receive lots of success...only one comment and m really sorry for that, is that I won't be watching you debut movie, cause all this mess have left a bad taste in my mouth (mainly cause of madmidas jumping in for publicity) also i kind-off hate Shehnaaz, she is a bimbette...seriously...

And i also wanted to tell all my fellow members here... YOU GUYS ROCK...no matter what anybody says...

if anybody says that you guys are crazy, don't feel bad, cause they don't know what being passionate means...

you guys were passionate about ASR more then Gul i guess and that's what made you fight for him... so you should feel proud of it...

that's it...m done ranting Tongue so share your thoughts and do thank Barun and don't forget to thank Gul (even if we hate her, she got IPK in our life and also helped us to get rid of the IPK addiction Tongue)

Edited by anjs - 13 November 2012 at 4:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07RaadhiyaaaPSharada

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
sadly noone wants to comment :(

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top