Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

urgent...

awaashi Newbie
awaashi
awaashi

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
hey guyzzz...
 first of all  iam vry sad and depressed when i cam to knw dat barun wants to quit  ipk i was so shocked and iam still ... secondly guyz i hav a strong feeling that madmidaas are behind his decision coz just go n check their fb u will get your ans n see how dey r hapy by giving us news abt mamr and sending pics of barun with dat faty girl or dun know wat to say but plz trust me they will Angryregret ...even i dun get 1 point which is dat if barun is nt playing the main lead in the  movie then why the r showing his pics instead of showing the main lead played by punit malhotra he himself confirmed that in one of sbs seg just go and watch it. and now the r taking the complete advantage of baruns popularity by showing his pics but we are ipk fans n we will never comments on their  stupid fbAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry I completely agree with rickybahl opinion n  if barun quits most of his fan will b depressed and they will never watch mamr or watever its gonna b d bigst flop of century  coz its low budget movie and wid horrible costars i knw its a long post guyz  but wat to do Cryplz comments coz i need your comments to get ideas about those madmidaas AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry one mor thing i forgot to mention which is abt sanaya coz i really luv her and now she has to take the complete burden on her shoulder because of baruns decsion CryCryCryCry but all the bst my angel

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana.s

vishali990 IF-Dazzler
vishali990
vishali990

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
well said...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top