Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Guys plss dont give up...its a long fight..

AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
guys i know what all u r feeling after seeing that interview...i am too in same boat...but i still think there is something weird going on...😕

barun said he want to spend holiday and that too 10 - 14 days...but he didnt said he wants to quit the show...while gul said she will miss him as asr...why????😕

if he is just taking break then why she will miss him as ASR...dont u guys find it strange...???😕

and most imp thing that meeting was yesterday and what happened in that no one knows till now...so was this video to distract us so that we stop protesting????

and when this video was shot???before yesterday for sure...but meeting was yesterday ...so is it their plan to stop us??? ðŸ˜•

on the other hand sp said he has quit as he has movies...but he didnt have anything ryt now...so why would he leave..😕

i respect barun and will support him throughout.😊..but i want answers to be very clear...

if this was case he could have given an open interview in SBS or SBB...and that too wit SP people and ph members...why like this???😕

we dont have any problem regarding his leave or quitting...but speak it out clearly...

if he is taking leave fine..tell the days of leave ..we can manage..😊

if he wants to quit then clearly tell and end the show with barun as ASR...i cant see any new guy romancing khushi...😭

NO SARUN = NO ARSHI = NO IPK

so guys pls dont stop spamming, mailing or calling SP ...as the decision can be changed any moment...and we as loyal viewers has right to get our answers...😕

we have to fight until we get our answers completely...

what u guys think...pls share ur views😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amritsari.Jugni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well if he wanna quit then we can't stop him.. and one more thing ppl who r protesting against them do not much affect TRP of show ... so my point is .. IPKKND will not end soon and also SP will not shut down because of Barun or IPKKND .. We r just Wasting our time that's it.. Barun.. PH and SP know what they r doing thank you
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the spirit to keep fightin...i am still feelin so low after seein the interview...it was a manipulative interview!!!

will continue spamming...hav sent abt 28 mails as of today...will keep spammin!!
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarun.deewani

Well if he wanna quit then we can't stop him.. and one more thing ppl who r protesting against them do not much affect TRP of show ... so my point is .. IPKKND will not end soon and also SP will not shut down because of Barun or IPKKND .. We r just Wasting our time that's it.. Barun.. PH and SP know what they r doing thank you

i know what u r feeling...even i thought so that way too...but again i thought that i am just fighting for show which i love most...thats it...
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah now we ll ask them to end the show with Sarun as lead ... If not am not goin to watch the serial ... I cant see khushi with someone else ...
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: supriya.r

thanks for the spirit to keep fightin...i am still feelin so low after seein the interview...it was a manipulative interview!!!

will continue spamming...hav sent abt 28 mails as of today...will keep spammin!!

i know...i too got shocked

but i felt it was soo scripted...i am fighting still now and will continue...and i have made fb pages full of my comments
Edited by AR_EternalLove - 11 years ago
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky89

Yeah now we ll ask them to end the show with Sarun as lead ... If not am not goin to watch the serial ... I cant see khushi with someone else ...

agreed yaar...cant see khushi with someone else
angel_prachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
something not good in the interview like forced wen i looked barun something very fishy ..but koi fight nai karna chahta but i will mailing callin till kia pata God miracle karey..
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_prachi

something not good in the interview like forced wen i looked barun something very fishy ..but koi fight nai karna chahta but i will mailing callin till kia pata God miracle karey..

i too sensed something weird in that interview...it was like scripted...and too much edited...

i too keep mailing and spamming their fb pages
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Agree with you Aru ! There is something fishy about the interview ðŸ¤” Lets keep spamming and mailing and even if this is true lets at least ask that they complete and end the show with only Barun and Sanaya as Arshi