Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Guys plss dont give up...its a long fight..

AR_EternalLove IF-Rockerz
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
guys i know what all u r feeling after seeing that interview...i am too in same boat...but i still think there is something weird going on...Confused

barun said he want to spend holiday and that too 10 - 14 days...but he didnt said he wants to quit the show...while gul said she will miss him as asr...why????Confused

if he is just taking break then why she will miss him as ASR...dont u guys find it strange...???Confused

and most imp thing that meeting was yesterday and what happened in that no one knows till now...so was this video to distract us so that we stop protesting????Ouch

and when this video was shot???before yesterday for sure...but meeting was yesterday ...so is it their plan to stop us??? Confused

on the other hand sp said he has quit as he has movies...but he didnt have anything ryt now...so why would he leave..Confused

i respect barun and will support him throughout.Smile..but i want answers to be very clear...

if this was case he could have given an open interview in SBS or SBB...and that too wit SP people and ph members...why like this???Confused

we dont have any problem regarding his leave or quitting...but speak it out clearly...

if he is taking leave fine..tell the days of leave ..we can manage..Smile

if he wants to quit then clearly tell and end the show with barun as ASR...i cant see any new guy romancing khushi...Cry

NO SARUN = NO ARSHI = NO IPK

so guys pls dont stop spamming, mailing or calling SP ...as the decision can be changed any moment...and we as loyal viewers has right to get our answers...Confused

we have to fight until we get our answers completely...

what u guys think...pls share ur viewsSmile

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

dharsh18xyzsantaDreamer-89Arnav_KhushifanVIP.LifeHopeleslyInLovemeghapriyankaamelia_09Tanumonsadianabilcrazyaddictiongopikaaji-Siaa-smiley-shineyfareesweet-fairyRozy77supriya.arshiJaan_Arshiravalisharma06Sidda8vkp1989stg1shar19MistyDawndeeps_92--drama_queen--ragvir.fancocoatree..Suhana..pinky89Mrs_Darcy_17Aphrodite88pup03.SobtiLicious.vandana.sagarNestleToulouseFazila~Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Amritsari.Jugni IF-Dazzler
Amritsari.Jugni
Amritsari.Jugni

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Well if he wanna quit then we can't stop him.. and one more thing ppl who r protesting against them do not much affect TRP of show ... so my point is .. IPKKND will not end soon and also SP will not shut down because of Barun or IPKKND .. We r just Wasting our time that's it.. Barun.. PH and SP know what they r doing thank you

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chokrinishaipkkdian--drama_queen--AR_EternalLove

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
thanks for the spirit to keep fightin...i am still feelin so low after seein the interview...it was a manipulative interview!!!

will continue spamming...hav sent abt 28 mails as of today...will keep spammin!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meghapriyankacrazyaddictionsmiley-shineyshar19AR_EternalLove

AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarun.deewani

Well if he wanna quit then we can't stop him.. and one more thing ppl who r protesting against them do not much affect TRP of show ... so my point is .. IPKKND will not end soon and also SP will not shut down because of Barun or IPKKND .. We r just Wasting our time that's it.. Barun.. PH and SP know what they r doing thank you

i know what u r feeling...even i thought so that way too...but again i thought that i am just fighting for show which i love most...thats it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meghapriyankacrazyaddictionragvir.fan

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Yeah now we ll ask them to end the show with Sarun as lead ... If not am not goin to watch the serial ... I cant see khushi with someone else ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meghapriyankaarnavandkhushi1crazyaddictionsweet-fairyAR_EternalLoveAphrodite88

AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.r

thanks for the spirit to keep fightin...i am still feelin so low after seein the interview...it was a manipulative interview!!!

will continue spamming...hav sent abt 28 mails as of today...will keep spammin!!

i know...i too got shocked

but i felt it was soo scripted...i am fighting still now and will continue...and i have made fb pages full of my comments

Edited by AR_EternalLove - 13 November 2012 at 4:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meghapriyankasupriya.arshismiley-shiney

AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky89

Yeah now we ll ask them to end the show with Sarun as lead ... If not am not goin to watch the serial ... I cant see khushi with someone else ...

agreed yaar...cant see khushi with someone else
angel_prachi Goldie
angel_prachi
angel_prachi

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
something not good in the interview like forced wen i looked barun something very fishy ..but koi fight nai karna chahta but i will mailing callin till kia pata God miracle karey..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shar19AR_EternalLove

Go to top