-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I know that Kiya has been selected for the singing competition although i wanted Panchi to sing i just keep having this feeling that Ayesha after getting to know that Kiya is singing or Kunal for revenge from Kiya will tamper with her voice... That way she will have to bail out the last minute and wont be able to sing... And she will join the dance competition (as it does not require singing!!! :P :P) Although this is just a guess i just feel that somehow Panchi will end up singing in place of kiya!!!!

Any thoughts??????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophile. thumbnail
i want Ranveer to sing
Edited by ..Babydoll.. - 11 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I think that Kiya will sing only at the opening ceremony...in the competition, Panchi would sing. I dunno...kuch bhi ho sakta hai. I just want less troubles for the Junglees :P
-Lizzie- thumbnail
Ya me too... No more troubles... But i wanted Panchi to sing in place of kiya... I mean she's a good singer and all but if Panchi sings and wins the competition then that horrible girls who always tease her will keep their mouths shut.kiya should go for dancing..she has a better chance at winning in the dance competition.maybe if they win APC the princy might open the radio stationn arts club and girl's football team again!!!! Edited by lizzie_angel - 11 years ago
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
Agree with your post par mjhe lagta hai k agar us ki voice ko kuch hua to kahin reason kd na ho usay publicaly humilate karne k lye 😕
-Lizzie- thumbnail
@Babydoll: Even though Ranveer is the best out of the 8, and i really want him to sing, but there is a high chance that he might tell ayesha about the competition knowingly or unknowingly... And as Mais said i dont want anymore troubles for the junglees!!! :P
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I'm kinda glad RV is generally clueless about the competition warna Alien ke saamne kuch bol dega :P
-Lizzie- thumbnail
@kishathebest: If Kunal damages her voice then KD might come to know about it and may not publicly humiliate her... Even though he is "stoneface" he did like kiya for sometime and might not have the heart to humiliate her as she is already suffering... But on the other hand i might be wong... In any way i want Panchi to sing...
-Lizzie- thumbnail
@Mais: Agree wit u... Poor alien,she is trying real hard to know about their plans... I hope that someone (preferably ranveer or panchi) will tell her all wrong plans to fool her...Although she deserves more than that... ALIEN KI BACCHI... We are actually insulting aliens by calling her that Edited by lizzie_angel - 11 years ago
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
@ Izzie_angle I also want Panchi to sing because Kiya is a superb dancer, lets hope for the best in Kisha n rahi's lyf 😊 😊 😊