India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Kiya Or Panchi for singing?????

-Lizzie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lizzie-
-Lizzie-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
I know that Kiya has been selected for the singing competition although i wanted Panchi to sing i just keep having this feeling that Ayesha after getting to know that Kiya is singing or Kunal for revenge from Kiya will tamper with her voice... That way she will have to bail out the last minute and wont be able to sing... And she will join the dance competition (as it does not require singing!!! :P :P) Although this is just a guess i just feel that somehow Panchi will end up singing in place of kiya!!!!

Any thoughts??????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fahadkrazywish

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
i want Ranveer to sing

Edited by ..Babydoll.. - 13 November 2012 at 3:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lizzie-lostmymusic.

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
I think that Kiya will sing only at the opening ceremony...in the competition, Panchi would sing. I dunno...kuch bhi ho sakta hai. I just want less troubles for the Junglees :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003-Lizzie-Nikki_Titli

-Lizzie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lizzie-
-Lizzie-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Ya me too... No more troubles... But i wanted Panchi to sing in place of kiya... I mean she's a good singer and all but if Panchi sings and wins the competition then that horrible girls who always tease her will keep their mouths shut.kiya should go for dancing..she has a better chance at winning in the dance competition.maybe if they win APC the princy might open the radio stationn arts club and girl's football team again!!!!

Edited by lizzie_angel - 13 November 2012 at 4:01am
Fahadkrazywish IF-Sizzlerz
Fahadkrazywish
Fahadkrazywish

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Agree with your post par mjhe lagta hai k agar us ki voice ko kuch hua to kahin reason kd na ho usay publicaly humilate karne k lye Confused

-Lizzie-

-Lizzie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lizzie-
-Lizzie-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
@Babydoll: Even though Ranveer is the best out of the 8, and i really want him to sing, but there is a high chance that he might tell ayesha about the competition knowingly or unknowingly... And as Mais said i dont want anymore troubles for the junglees!!! :P
lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
I'm kinda glad RV is generally clueless about the competition warna Alien ke saamne kuch bol dega :P

-Lizzie-

-Lizzie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lizzie-
-Lizzie-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
@kishathebest: If Kunal damages her voice then KD might come to know about it and may not publicly humiliate her... Even though he is "stoneface" he did like kiya for sometime and might not have the heart to humiliate her as she is already suffering... But on the other hand i might be wong... In any way i want Panchi to sing...

Fahadkrazywish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index