Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Im Sorry But I had to share this!! (Page 2)

SViji_2706 Goldie
SViji_2706
SViji_2706

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Anyway I respect his decision.But I also don't want Khushi with anyone else other Arnav(Barun).

Y can't SP and PH give the story a leap where they can show the next generation where Arnav and Khushi love story ends & their daughters story starts in this way Sanaya and other cast will not be jobless and the new guy can be introduced as Arshi's daughter's pair.We will also get what we want that is no one butchering Arshi love story as for us we will imagine Arshi lived happily ever after& no new man in Khushi's life with this SP can run the show as long as they want.

I'm saying this because some ppl r saying we r selfish for requesting the end of the show and making other actors and cast jobless.And neither we will be able to see Khushi romancing with other guy.So its better to give leap in the show.

Aliya_hzsn IF-Dazzler
Aliya_hzsn
Aliya_hzsn

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by medha16

we all are going thru the same but his thinking of quitting in feb within 9 months of the show raises commitment issues...
n gul's take on doing everything 4 barun just showed me how she tried to save her ass from being called a bitch!!!

n baruns reasons...all i got from the interview was that he wants to spend tym with his wife...dude,the show is ending soon!!it just put him in bad light...as if he is the only actor whos working out there who loves his wife too much!!!

n ipk has jus been there 4 1.5 yrs...wat abt the shows which run successfully 4 5-6 yrs...r they not good PHs?r their cast n crew not hard working enough???

if u hav taken up a job,u shud see thru the end...does a doctor think abt his tiredness n spending tym with his family when his patient needs him???

look,im not bashing barun,but the video was manipulated in such a way to put him in bad light n save guls ass!!!

I was thinking about this too!!
He Is missing his wife only now!! Not when he was married and did BHPh, not when he signed up for ipkknd, not when he signed up for the Movie But ONLY NOW?!?! 
It was a Lame Reason indeed but afterall its his life and he gets to make the decisions!! *sigh*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

medha16

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by medha16

we all are going thru the same but his thinking of quitting in feb within 9 months of the show raises commitment issues...
n gul's take on doing everything 4 barun just showed me how she tried to save her ass from being called a bitch!!!

n baruns reasons...all i got from the interview was that he wants to spend tym with his wife...dude,the show is ending soon!!it just put him in bad light...as if he is the only actor whos working out there who loves his wife too much!!!

n ipk has jus been there 4 1.5 yrs...wat abt the shows which run successfully 4 5-6 yrs...r they not good PHs?r their cast n crew not hard working enough???

if u hav taken up a job,u shud see thru the end...does a doctor think abt his tiredness n spending tym with his family when his patient needs him???

look,im not bashing barun,but the video was manipulated in such a way to put him in bad light n save guls ass!!!

very true, in fact BS cannot and will not speak against any PH because it is such an industry you may need any one at any time, obviously the Producer always has the upper hand no matter how cheap or creep they are, at this stage of just being popular through just one serial, he will not show his tantrums, as such barun is not like other high headed stars. So whatever the ph has asked him to do, he will do as he does not want to be in their bad books if not good, it is just like when you are employee you leave or get terminated from your job, you dont want any problem with your present employer, so that your exit is a smooth one, and you get a good reference from them for your future career.  this is what barun is doing, nothing new,
deepika45 IF-Rockerz
deepika45
deepika45

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
what we want is end with SARUN with happy note. But our all missions failed and im badly hurted.  i dont know how to watch the show till Barun leaves. 

Go to top