Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

NOW THE FIGHT IS FOR MY OWN SELF ... (Page 5)

nerina IF-Dazzler
nerina
nerina

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Read your write up.  Today SP says its a holiday and tomorrow the consumer reps will be taking our calls.   Other than that I am mailing...still spamming and will not give up...Barun can come back after his break if he wishes and we fans would be most thrilled... this one is his choice ...till then Sanaya is most capable of pulling through those days as she had done before... Or else  they have to listen  to us and end this serial on a happy high with ARSHI happily ever after ...I am not giving in as the PH and Gul have not really come out and helped us...they are watching fans call from afar and the hurt and suffering of the fans...but they are doing nothing for the viewers who patronized their show all along.

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ESR8

Originally posted by tamy267

I'm broken Eishi !!!
I have no strength left in my body
5 days consecutively I was devoting all my time in spamming keeping all my work aside...sacrificed my sleep,food,work,entertainment everything !
what I got ??
a bye bye interview by Barun ???
the man I was fighting for he said bye bye ???
I really feel cheated !!!

I want this show to end the day Barun leaves...cut it !

P.S> trying hard to forget ASR n dislike Barun,but not able to do it !!! his innosent face comes up n I forget every bitter feelings I am having for him.

I need to breathe...I need a break !
dear i didnt even dared watching the interview... just read the WU !! but now the show must end... it has to end with sarun as arshi... plzzz dear dont stop !! it has to end with sarun as arshi..basss
ok a girl working in SP saying dont stop spamming...did u check her post ? her name is Manarsh...check it out...she is saying SP is observing us and if we stop making calls,or sending mails they'll stick with BS's decision and if the no. of calls dont decrease they'll make BS to stay.

Eishi freshen up and again start spamming...if BS needs a break,let them give that,but with a promise that he'll join the show and the break should be definite.

lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
All I want is a happy ending for Arshi with Sarun..thats all!

Is that so much to ask for?

And im fighting for that..just for a proper happy ending so that i won't look back and regret the day I came across IPKKND!

ESR8 IF-Rockerz
ESR8
ESR8

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ESR8

I'm broken Eishi !!!
I have no strength left in my body
5 days consecutively I was devoting all my time in spamming keeping all my work aside...sacrificed my sleep,food,work,entertainment everything !
what I got ??
a bye bye interview by Barun ???
the man I was fighting for he said bye bye ???
I really feel cheated !!!

I want this show to end the day Barun leaves...cut it !

P.S> trying hard to forget ASR n dislike Barun,but not able to do it !!! his innosent face comes up n I forget every bitter feelings I am having for him.

I need to breathe...I need a break !
dear i didnt even dared watching the interview... just read the WU !! but now the show must end... it has to end with sarun as arshi... plzzz dear dont stop !! it has to end with sarun as arshi..basss
ok a girl working in SP saying dont stop spamming...did u check her post ? her name is Manarsh...check it out...she is saying SP is observing us and if we stop making calls,or sending mails they'll stick with BS's decision and if the no. of calls dont decrease they'll make BS to stay.

Eishi freshen up and again start spamming...if BS needs a break,let them give that,but with a promise that he'll join the show and the break should be definite.

yes dear.. i'm spamming.. mailing tweeting them !! just check kernel's post !! he is also asking us to demand for an arshi happy ending !! we must fight for it nowww !! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mihrimah

neenabinu IF-Sizzlerz
neenabinu
neenabinu

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
yup we need a closure to this
..SunnYaara.. IF-Sizzlerz
..SunnYaara..
..SunnYaara..

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Agree eshi am with u...me too want happy ending with sarun as arshi BAS