NOW THE FIGHT IS FOR MY OWN SELF ...

ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I DONT KNOW... WHO IS RIGHT OR WHO IS WORNG...

GUL IS NOT HERE 'DOODH KA DHULAA...'

BARUN, IF ITS ENTIRELY YOUR DESICION, I THINK U COULD HAVE STAYED FOR ATLEAST ONE MORE MONTH... THE ROLE THAT MADE U THIS FAMOUS 2DAY... IT DOES DEMAND A RIGHTFUL ENDING FROM U N U ONLY...

BUT IF BARUN, ... IF U R FORCED TO LEAVE ... THEN BEFORE QUITTING ATLEAST YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD THE COURAGE TO COME UP CLEAN INFRONT OF YOUR FANS...COZ WE R ALWAYS THERE...  U SHOULD HAVE REVEALED EACH N EVERYTHING BEFORE US RATHER THAN PRAISING GUL MATA ...

SO THIS INTERVIEW HAS INDEED PUT US INTO A DILLEMA... WHO TO SUPPORT... BS OR PH ???

WELL WHOEVER IS THE REASON ... AS A VIEWER I FEEL CHEATED... I FEEL BETRAYED...

NOW I DONT WANT TO CONCLUDE PH IS THE CULPRIT OR BARUN IS THE CULPRIT !!!!

ALL I KNOW IS BARUN IS ARNAV FOR ME...N SANAYA IS KHUSHI FOR ME... CANT IMAGINE, OR EVEN THINK ABOUT ANYONE ELSE REPLACING THESE 2 FACES IN THOSE CHARECTERS

THEY MADE US BELIEVE ARANAV N KHUSHI R ALWAYS THERE FOR EACH OTHER... THEY MADE US BELIEVE IN A FAIRYTALE...   THE   RABBA VEYS..THAT GIVE US  GOOSEBUMPS EVEN NOW,,, I DONT WANT THIS TO GET TAINTED BY ANY OTHER GUY...

NOW I WILL FIGHT AGAINST THEM... FOR PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS.. FOR PLAYING WITH MILLIONS OF FANS EMOTION...

MANY MAY SAY ITS A SHOW ONLY... BUT THOSE WHO HAVE SHARED THE PAINS N HAPPINESS OF ARNAV KHUSHI,  NEVER LEFT ANY STONE UNTURNED TO SEE THEM ON TOP... MADE THEM WIN EVERY POLL, VOTE N AWARDS...  NOW ITS OUR TIME TO FIGHT...

THE FIGHT IS NOT TO MAKE ANYONE STAY BACK... OR NOT TO CHUCK OUT ANY PH... 

BUT THE FIGHT IS FOR NOT TO TAINT THE WORLD OF ARSHI THAT EXIST AMONG US...

N BY ENDING THE SHOW WITH BARUN AND SANAYA WE CAN ONLY ENSURE.. THAT THOSE MEMORIES R NOT GONNA GET TAINTED...

COZ NO MATTER WHAT... I CANT SEE KHUSHI ROMANCING ANY OTHER GUY... FORGETTING ASR...

N NOR CAN I SEE ANYONE ELSE AS ASR APART FROM BARUN...

THOSE WHO R READY TO SEE ASR EASING OUT WITH BARUN'S LEAVE... DONT COMMENT ON THIS POST PLZZZ...

N THOSE WHO AGREE WITH ME... PLZZZ DONT GIVE UP !!! SPAM, CALL N TWEET... BUILD THE PRESSURE LIKE U HAVE BEEN DOING THE PAST FEW DAYS...

THE SHOW MUST END NOW WITH AN ENDING THAT IT DESERVES !!!!!!!!!!!!!  IT DOESNT DESERVE TO END WITHOUT SARUN !!!!

SO END IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BASSS !!!
Edited by ESR8 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
we should not give up regarding the end.  I agree he is the master of his decision, but we don't want this show to go any more without arshi. That is our choice, why are we wrong with that?
ESR8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkatmala

we should not give up regarding the end.  I agree he is the master of his decision, but we don't want this show to go any more without arshi. That is our choice, why are we wrong with that?

YES THATS HIS CHOICE ! BUT OUR CHOICE IS... WE WANT AN END OF THE SHOW WITH SARUN AS ARSHI ! BASSS !!
Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Eishi

Bs won't reveal it...
He has no GOd fathers in BW
Gul is an experienced lady in this field

Just see how many of us fell into her trap 
Due to this interview...
If he opens up...she will make others say 
That it is his fault...
It's all politics dear

If everything was fine
Why did sp say that he has 3 movies...

ESR8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsnair

Eishi

Bs won't reveal it...
He has no GOd fathers in BW
Gul is an experienced lady in this field

Just see how many of us fell into her trap 
Due to this interview...
If he opens up...she will make others say 
That it is his fault...
It's all politics dear

If everything was fine
Why did sp say that he has 3 movies...

WHATEVER IT IS DIVI... I AM NOT STOPPING MY FIGHT... THE SHOW MUST END WITH SARUN... BASSS !! NOTHING MORE TO SAY !!
spoorthi thumbnail
agree with u
i respect his decision but as a diehard fan and as a viewer i want the show to end  in a happy note,we fans deserve this
we tolerated everything from feb,i can't even imagine someone doing the role of arnav
we want a proper ending and not like asr death ,new man to khushi just to run the show for months...
i wonder if this was his descion then why did barun said that he is taking a long break but not quitting?..
why did SP added more to it and said that he is quitting for film offers?
only we fans are the ultimate losers...
" end the show " gul plzz,
mad-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even i m sad i wish he stayed til feb as he said k first I was leavin in feb as everybody was makin a fortune out of it but guess will hav 2 accept he has left n will not b back n nothing can change his decision even SP or da gal Suzana even after meeting him personally was not abl 2 make him stay so now our attempts should not b 2 stop him coz dat will go in vain only but shud try n get an ending which v deserve. I m even ready if he comes 4 da last few epis coz dat will still giv me da satisfaction k my arshi livd 2gethr happily ever after
nawwal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
bekar me itni mahnath ki hum ene
Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ESR8

WHATEVER IT IS DIVI... I AM NOT STOPPING MY FIGHT... THE SHOW MUST END WITH SARUN... BASSS !! NOTHING MORE TO SAY !!

Yes keep spamming
Many have already left...
sargamfriends thumbnail
my sentiments exactly...i dont knw who is right and who isnt...all i knw is tht i have been cheated...and i am nt gng to tolerate tht...😆nw one very stupid question...ummm i as mail spamming thm and nw i FINALLY GT A TWITTER ACCOUNT evn though i promised myself i never would i did for this cause...hmmm nw tht i have opened it lol i need help wht am i exactly suppose to do...lol totally clueless here