Celebrity Fan Clubs

I SUPPORT BARUN

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anya_maheshwari

anya_maheshwari

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
hey guyz ..i do think barun is leaving willingly...let it be yaar he is a human he too needs a break...really he needz a break...i support him...let him leave...gonnaaa miss u badly my shonu pie...and gonna miss ur all time wat d!...u really worked hard and deserve a nice break...u know wat 1 day after his marriage guyz he was at work shooting for ipkknd...let us support his decision...he needs time for himself...he is a human after all...enjoy ur break barun...lets not be selfish guyz...he serioussly deserves a break...bye barun=bye ASR = bye IPKKND(sorry for this one but wont be able to watch it widout ASR and his wat ds)
look at this interview and u will know it all
part 1- https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BKDnatHeS6Y
part 2- https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=o2wI38xuvEY

did barun ever dissapoint us no na never na then...he wants to be wid his wife wid his family...according to deepti di (she talked to barun personally) he says  k he is very upset wid all this protest thing...he doesnt want any protest to happen he seriously wants a leave...i give up now,,,, its all ur decision...i have given up for sake of my dear barun...i m sad..really sadUnhappy...i m crying ...Cry..but all for barun Hug...i have called SP almost 100 times since this weekend but now...this is it...barun wants a leave and we cannot be so selfish...he needs time for himself for his family...i support u barun...and umwaaahhhzEmbarrassed for all u have given us...thank u so much...Clapu really deserve a clap...expecting u to be back wid ur amazing movie.Day Dreaming...waiting!sobCry sobCry sob...u were such a nonu pie baby all the time...and yeah gonna miss u badlyCry...miss u baby...all the best for ur futureThumbs Up

hit like and buddy me if u too support barun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I SUPPORT BARUN" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top