Originally posted by nilmi

Me too dear...how stupid we are...
yes   how much we stuped we are

fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loverofsarun

Seriously i ws actually broke down.. When he said hes gonna miss everyone like Crazily... Its my first time crying for an actor...:((((
yes
sadianabil Goldie
sadianabil
sadianabil

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Fahad I am also a mother of two kids and married for 15 years. when I heard he is quiting I feel so depressed. I've never in my life get emotionaly attached to any serial. It took two days to overcome my frustration and depression. As a viewer now I will do one thing, the day when BS leave the show I will stop watching IPKKND. I am an INTERNATIONAL VIEWER. 

Edited by sadianabil - 13 November 2012 at 5:04am
vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
If I have to be very honest to myself I will have to admit that today after this interview BS has disappointed me...
Not the fact that he is leaving and his reasons for that...
But how his attitude...I have always loved loved him post all his others interviews, repeatedly watch the old ones...but today I am not able to pinpoint what exactly it was...but I did think inspite of thanking his fans etc he took the support, love and loyalty all a bit too lightly...
I think it was our fault...he is an actor, its just a job...he is done acting here..and is moving on...he did a brilliant job ...gave life to ASR for that I will alway respect him...

Strange but if you have out in so much effort into a role that you have lived in for over a year...it gave you so much both personally and professionally, there were so mnay scenes with body doubles so we do known that the actors could time off...the unit was like family etc etc...and you want to leave it without staying till the end which is not too far away.
Take time off and come back finish your job and leave. It's just another month! 

If he decided to do a movie during his serial then honestly that was his decision which we as the audience also supported !  He wanted to leave in Feb? Why did he get into TV. Surely he must know how this industry functions especially a daily soap ...they run for years if they do well and that is what the actors and everyone involved with hopes...to be a part of a successful show! 
Not saying don't move on if the opportunity arises...please do...but ...

It's the least we are audiences should get...a fitting end to the show, story and characters which may not have been conceived by us...but we definitely helped making who and what they are today...

If this interview was scripted...then it was a tad over done...I agree as an actor he might not be able to bad mouth the PH etc but there was no need to go overboard...he is not a puppet! 
One day he says he is going on a break and now he is leaving ?  

Why are the audience being mislead at every step...it's this that has caused this mess...the inability of everyone involved to stand up and be honest...and respect the audience rather than insulting our intelligence by rumours, baseless truths etc etc! 

But to BS ...all the best ...you rocked as ASR!...just end the show and put us all out of their misery...it's Diwali...

fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadianabil

Fahad I am also a mother of two kids and married for 15 years. when I heard he is quiting I feel so depressed. I've never in my life get emotionaly attached to any serial. It took two days to overcome my frustration and depression. As a viewer now I will do one thing, the day when BS leave the show I will stop watching IPKKND. I am an INTERNATIONAL VIEWER. 
yes  also quit when barun leave the show
fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandana.sagar

If I have to be very honest to myself I will have to admit that today after this interview BS has disappointed me...
Not the fact that he is leaving and his reasons for that...
But how his attitude...I have always loved loved him post all his others interviews, repeatedly watch the old ones...but today I am not able to pinpoint what exactly it was...but I did think inspite of thanking his fans etc he took the support, love and loyalty all a bit too lightly...
I think it was our fault...he is an actor, its just a job...he is done acting here..and is moving on...he did a brilliant job ...gave life to ASR for that I will alway respect him...

Strange but if you have out in so much effort into a role that you have lived in for over a year...it gave you so much both personally and professionally, there were so mnay scenes with body doubles so we do known that the actors could time off...the unit was like family etc etc...and you want to leave it without staying till the end which is not too far away.
Take time off and come back finish your job and leave. It's just another month! 

If he decided to do a movie during his serial then honestly that was his decision which we as the audience also supported !  He wanted to leave in Feb? Why did he get into TV. Surely he must know how this industry functions especially a daily soap ...they run for years if they do well and that is what the actors and everyone involved with hopes...to be a part of a successful show! 
Not saying don't move on if the opportunity arises...please do...but ...
agree from day one all hide truth from us

It's the least we are audiences should get...a fitting end to the show, story and characters which may not have been conceived by us...but we definitely helped making who and what they are today...

If this interview was scripted...then it was a tad over done...I agree as an actor he might not be able to bad mouth the PH etc but there was no need to go overboard...he is not a puppet! 
One day he says he is going on a break and now he is leaving ?  

Why are the audience being mislead at every step...it's this that has caused this mess...the inability of everyone involved to stand up and be honest...and respect the audience rather than insulting our intelligence by rumours, baseless truths etc etc! 

But to BS ...all the best ...you rocked as ASR!...just end the show and put us all out of their misery...it's Diwali...

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
we are crying like hell...Cry
and they dont care for us...

Go to top