India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

let us support barun

anya_maheshwari Senior Member
anya_maheshwari
anya_maheshwari

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
hey guyz ..i do think barun is leaving willingly...let it be yaar he is a human he too needs a break...really he needz a break...i support him...let him leave...gonnaaa miss u badly my shonu pie...and gonna miss ur all time wat d!...u really worked hard and deserve a nice break...u know wat 1 day after his marriage guyz he was at work shooting for ipkknd...let us support his decision...he needs time for himself...he is a human after all...enjoy ur break barun...lets not be selfish guyz...he serioussly deserves a break...bye barun=bye ASR = bye IPKKND(sorry for this one but wont be able to watch it widout ASR and his wat ds)
look at this interview and u will know it all
part 1- https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BKDnatHeS6Y
part 2- https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=o2wI38xuvEY

did barun ever dissapoint us no na never na then...he wants to be wid his wife wid his family...according to deepti di (she talked to barun personally) he says  k he is very upset wid all this protest thing...he doesnt want any protest to happen he seriously wants a leave...i give up now,,,, its all ur decision...i have given up for sake of my dear barun...i m sad..really sadUnhappy...i m crying ...Cry..but all for barun Hug...i have called SP almost 100 times since this weekend but now...this is it...barun wants a leave and we cannot be so selfish...he needs time for himself for his family...i support u barun...and umwaaahhhzEmbarrassed for all u have given us...thank u so much...Clapu really deserve a clap...expecting u to be back wid ur amazing movie.Day Dreaming...waiting!sobCry sobCry sob...u were such a nonu pie baby all the time...and yeah gonna miss u badlyCry...miss u baby...all the best for ur futureThumbs Up

buddy me! and hit a like if u too support barun

Edited by anya_maheshwari - 13 November 2012 at 3:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

montykothapallimelvyaansshruti_gGoGreen

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
as if we have nothing better to do than to support some guy named "barun"
Heart Senior Member
Heart
Heart

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
I am guessing you are have posted in the wrong forum? LOL
What ever it is... GO TEAM BARUN! \m/
souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Shifting this from DM to IPKKND
anya_maheshwari Senior Member
anya_maheshwari
anya_maheshwari

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
dont worry  he is not gonna be replaced as even the channel; knows that he can not build up the some love as our barun did in the clothes of ASR as it is we all know k barun is the best and no one can be an ASR other than our very barun...u wont believe i cried a lot while writing something like this...but we need to be a little HUMANE to the feelings of a person who kept us entertained for almost 2 years now...pleaz respect his decision that is all i can say...respect his family decision of being wid his wife...he is fair enough in giving enough time to his wife as of now kyunki its been too long that he has spent quality time with her life which is his wife as he says ..this is wat life is supposed to be...clearly he says...k all gud things have a end to nd wen they end tears flow out of ur eyes but one thing u must remember is to coollect all those things together and place them in ur memory in a beautiful manner...i hope everyone of us wud remember  all the while he entertained us...love u barun...will surely miss u...but as it is longing for ur next projects wud make u even more lovable to us
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart

I am guessing you are have posted in the wrong forum? LOL
What ever it is... GO TEAM BARUN! \m/

no, YOU posted this in the DM. you were the one who posted wrongly.
Prim_123 IF-Rockerz
Prim_123
Prim_123

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
see basically we dont have any issue of him taking a break...we know everyone needs a break..we can even bear 2-3 months of his break..but why leaving..dear we r fighting to retain barun...we r nt saying that he should not take a brk..ofcaurse he can take nd return after 2-3 months..we will happily accept it but leaaving for good..no never..No Barun=No ipk

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top